Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,735 members, 7,840,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones (791 Views)

Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP / Court To Rule On Dasuki’s Bail Application Friday / My Objective Take On The Sudanese President's Arrest - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
I am loving the dictatorial style of Mr President, our country needs it. Left to me, it is a waste of our resources to try an obvious and glaring case of theft.

This theft led to the loss of lives of many soldiers and many innocent Nigerians. Had we used the money to purchase arms and equip our military, may be by now Boko Haram would be a tale of the past, or at t least their power would have been drastically reduced.

I really want to see Dasuki and all those that stole our collective wealth tied to a stick and shot point blank. It is a further waste of our resources to keep up with probes, when it would be much cheaper to just use bullets through the skulls of these slimy murderous thieves.

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shut point blank shocked

1 Like

Re: My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones by Tonyosas101(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good idea but proper investigation has to be carried out first

God bless Nigeria
Re: My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones by Mologi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
My take on Cramjones' take is that your take might be too taking....

My people do say...cutting of head is not the medicine to headache....

So the way its going wnt stop the truth popping out it red head...
Merci
Re: My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones by yahrant140(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan should take a quiet leave of this country and go somewhere Google does not know.
This whole nebulous cloud from Daisuki to Dokpesi and many many more might ultimately culminate in unraveling him.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones by saintopus(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
In fact Buhari need to suspend the Constitution to enable him function effectively'

These are the reasoning of poor and myopic, negatively skewed individuals who not sooner than later wail for impunity
Re: My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones by OnankpaBa(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
ok
Re: My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Take On Dasuki's Arrest - Cramjones by EdCure: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
The rate of reckless pillaging by the Jonathan administration (from the top to the least official) is mind-boggling.

The gang of thieves convicted of this monumental crime need to be lined up and shot. They are traitors!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: 9 Facts Nigerians Should Know About APC Candidate, Timipre Sylva / Any Latest Update On The Confab Report Implementation? / Resign As Petroleum Minister Now, Ezeife Tells Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.