Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Are Women Truly A Weaker Vessels? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Truly A Weaker Vessels? (315 Views)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Truly A Weaker Vessels? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
I have come across the above words many times.To me,women are weaker in strength but powerful and inhuman at heart.Esp the single ladies who are overripe for marriage.I have worked and live with women and i know what they are capable of doing.In my former job,the head of my department who was a female made life unbearable for the staff.Anytime the management wanted to increase staff salaries,she would blocked it.Whereas she never blocked her own increment.I resign from there and got another job.It was also the same woman who was the accountant.Her salary was increased twice.But she told the boss that we were not complaining about salary increments.I also knew of numerous ladies,whom,because they were dating military and policemen,they would deliberately cause trouble.After they got beaten,they would run to make complaints to their military and police boyfriends for avenge.Many of these personnel have faced disciplinary action for trying to protect their troublesome girlfriends.It's not advisable to defend any lady.
Re: Are Women Truly A Weaker Vessels? by kilokeys(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
I recently fired my boss... 5months no salary.. I resigned.. To say I'll never work under a lady again is quite shallow... But i wish never to anyway.

I don't think they are weaker.. My analogy

Men are like water in coke bottles

Women are acids in plastic bottles

Weaker vessels, stronger content

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Truly A Weaker Vessels? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
The term "weaker vessel" does not connote inferiority complex but made of delicate material which should be handled with love, care and attention.

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here / Have Set Off A Debate Over The Effectiven / Enjoying Romance And Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.