Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) (11849 Views)

Aliyu Sabi’u Muduru Celebrates His 34th Birthday (photos) / Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri / Okorocha Hosts Heartland Football Club To A Victory Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by SpaceTour: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo, am I the only one that said it? No road, no plan, no salary, abandoned projects here and there. Poverty is too much in Imo statecheesy cheesy

excel234:
Okorocha, get on to work. He who's house is burning should not chase after rats. Unpaid workers salaries, abandoned projects, no access roads. You should declare state of emergency instead of hosting useless game festival. Get down to work and find tangible ways to tackle Imo issues.

Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by meforyou1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op, it is "Imo State Government Hosts.."
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rochas..father christmas wey use 600m do christmas decoration...see e pot belle olodo
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Okeycima: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls whats this man's problem who can he have the mind not to pay the workers but have the mind to conduct and engage in frivolous activities and some FOOLS KEEP ON saying he is the best IGBOMAN from the east
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Benoxvals(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
My people My people
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by sukkot: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
ndigbo falling hand since the time of solomon and delilah. how can you elect this unserious man as governor. he went to salford university in manchester to watch his son graduate and saw the beautiful sorroundings and now he is back in imo watching other children roll in red mud. useless man. he cant replicate what he saw in salford in his state ? i swear biafra is the real zoogeria.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Sam432(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
you need a sugarmummy. Call agent Sam ,I can assist you in getting a sugarmummy of your choice there are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile number via or call Mr Sam +2347067073362
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by SpaceTour: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Okeycima:
Pls whats this man's problem who can he have the mind not to pay the workers but have the mind to conduct and engage in frivolous activities and some FOOLS KEEP ON saying he is the best IGBOMAN from the east

Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Callmemike(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

I was in Imo recently only to discover that people like you are liars.

I don't usually comment on matters like this but i can't help but slam your reply. Your attitude is not helping, will not help. You are just being partisan to the letter. Leave that please. Imo State is dead. Owerri is the Capital city. Have you taken a holistic look at it? Can you pick out five persons that are comfortable with the state of affairs in Imo State? Nobody is even agreeing now that he voted Rochas into government. I can go on and on. You don't live here? By the way, which part of Imo State did you visit and how long did you stay?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
He will soon erect a game center in Imo state govt house with his daughter's name captioned on it.
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by elopee3000(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
tempest69:
That's the Green and white color with pride in owerri
OWERRI SAI NIGERIA!!!!!!

BIAFRAUDS BRING IT ON tongue
South West boy with tribal Mark's u wan die?
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by ipreach: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
My SIGNATURE below will motivate you the more ....

Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by charlesm91(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
currently serving in imo and i can tell you that anyone who is praising Rochas is living a life of delusion. And please, that's not a stadium, it's a secondary school field to me. i was at the so called games today lazing about.
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by kepoc: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shame. My people my people, our salary our salary. Do u know that it is only in IMO dat state legislators are piloting d affairs of local government councils. Shame on government of rescue mission
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

I was in Imo recently only to discover that people like you afeel relaXiars.
Bros , I'm not a politician or supporter of any party. I too, I'm from Imo state. Few times I travelled home got my vehicle suspension systems damaged. I recently sent some cash to my cousin who hasn't received salary for past 4 months. These are realities . Situation is bad, I know the increase in monetary request I get recently. No state governor should feel relaxed at this point. Things are hard

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by cjrane: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
ujoatu:
Imo state Government led by His Excellency, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha is hosting the 34th Edition of the annual of Public Service Games tagged "Imo 2015" which commenced today at Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri and this is the first if its kind in the South East of Nigeria.

It saw the gathering of several MDA's, Ministries and they were led by Comrade Dahiru Hassan, the National President, Federation of Public Service Games (FEPSGA).

. lipsrsealed
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Callmemike:

I don't usually comment on matters like this but i can't help but slam your reply. Your attitude is not helping, will not help. You are just being partisan to the letter. Leave that please. Imo State is dead. Owerri is the Capital city. Have you taken a holistic look at it? Can you pick out five persons that are comfortable with the state of affairs in Imo State? Nobody is even agreeing now that he voted Rochas into government. I can go on and on. You don't live here? By the way, which part of Imo State did you visit and how long did you stay?

I visited Owerri to inspect a new house I just bought at Area H and then proceeded to my country home at Oguta. I passed through Orogwe, Irete, Ogbaku, Awo and Mgbidi. I saw development and prosperity everywhere. I was last in Imo earlier in the year. What we have are election losers of PDP and some brainwashed boys who believe in Nnamdi Kanu's balderdash that Okorocha is a traitor for working against Jonathan's continued misrule. Those same group of miscreants equally see no good in Chibuike Amaechi or Buhari.
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
charlesm91:
currently serving in imo and i can tell you that anyone who is praising Rochas is living a life of delusion. And please, that's not a stadium, it's a secondary school field to me. i was at the so called games today lazing about.

Trash. Which Stadium other than those built by FG is better than Dan Anyiam? Only Akwa Ibom and Rivers built better stadia.
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by mayorbaron(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
if u noticed, the stands are so empty, barely no one was there to watch or cheer them.. because the state and its citizens are in pain
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by themaskedman: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

I visited Owerri to inspect a new house I just bought at Area H and then proceeded to my country home at Oguta. I passed through Orogwe, Irete, Ogbaku, Awo and Mgbidi. I saw development and prosperity everywhere. I was last in Imo earlier in the year. What we have are election losers of PDP and some brainwashed boys who believe in Nnamdi Kanu's balderdash that Okorocha is a traitor for working against Jonathan's continued misrule. Those same group of miscreants equally see no good in Chibuike Amaechi or Buhari.
Isn't it interesting that you are the only one who sees this prosperity in Okorocha's Imo State?
What prosperity exist with people who haven't been paid their salaries in months?
What prosperity exist in a state where the governor has placed a ban on not just employment but promotion of workers?
When you visited Owerri did you also take time to see Douglas Road and what Rochas has turned it to? Did you see Okigwe road and other major roads in our once beautiful Imo state?
While you are pretending even the APC members who voted for him are dying of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
okorochas should please pay the nysc corper alloweeee ooooo. it's long overdue ooo.
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by justmenoni: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2015
U mean another rochas who is a better governor is available at dat watch?uote author=Omotohfine post=40655806]Rochas better governor

Available at... [/quote]
Re: Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) by Callmemike(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Abagworo:

I visited Owerri to inspect a new house I just bought at Area H and then proceeded to my country home at Oguta. I passed through Orogwe, Irete, Ogbaku, Awo and Mgbidi. I saw development and prosperity everywhere.

I have no business in the latter part of your comment as it spoke of a core partisan reply. However for the above you mentioned, I wish you the development and prosperity that you say is evident in Imo State. May your life be ruled in its entirety as Rochas is ruling Imo State. Is that o.k. by you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds / Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt / FG Approves 13% Derivation For Solid Minerals Producing States - Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.