Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] (2177 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / What Is The Goal Of Dating? / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by cowgirl9090: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
wink tongue

Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin... Girls and hips... Chei..
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by mizquote(f): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
grin grin grin... Girls and hips... Chei..

u re on Nairaland 2,4,7.
why?
no insult intended.

2 Likes

Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
All i want is ur waist shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

u re on Nairaland 2,4,7.
why?
no insult intended.
cuz my subscription is active...
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by TheeReaper(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

u re on Nairaland 2,4,7. why? no insult intended.
unemployent bro.

3 Likes

Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by TheeReaper(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

u re on Nairaland 2,4,7.
why?
no insult intended.
lack of job bro.

2 Likes

Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by cowgirl9090: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

u re on Nairaland 2,4,7.
why?
no insult intended.

for you to have noticed it,means you are always online monitoring his activities or probably having a crush on him wink

2 Likes

Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by Pennah(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
end time hips

I no fit shout
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by MzPecs(f): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Damn..
So scary.. angry
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by MzPecs(f): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
ezebunafo are you from Umukele? shocked
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by Oladimejy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
WILL LADIES GO TO HELL IF THEY DONT HAVE HIPS
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by ezebunafo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
ezebunafo are you from Umukele? shocked
yea umukele for southwest
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by MzPecs(f): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
ezebunafo:
yea umukele for southwest
What's with a yoruba man hiding under an igbo moniker? undecided
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

true talk grin
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by ggrin(f): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Figure "8"gringringrin
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
sad
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by ezebunafo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

What's with a yoruba man hiding under an igbo moniker? undecided
am not denying the fact that am prouly onye ofe mmanu,but am also a nigerian,my moniker is a cheiftancy title,and u know what it means,and I got that cheiftancy title from nnewi,ina anu? Ka odi echi.
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by MzPecs(f): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
ezebunafo:
am not denying the fact that am prouly onye ofe mmanu,but am also a nigerian,my moniker is a cheiftancy title,and u know what it means,and I got that cheiftancy title from nnewi,ina anu? Ka odi echi.
That's cool..

O da aro! cool
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by ezebunafo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

That's cool..

O da aro! cool
nsogbu aduro
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by MzPecs(f): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
ezebunafo:
nsogbu aduro
cool
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by itstpia8: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
So, your point is?
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by Swissheart(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hips don't lie....
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by IamLEGEND1: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

na wa oh cutehector u don get stalker & u no tell us?
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

u re on Nairaland 2,4,7.
why?
no insult intended.
you love sex a lot,more than an average girl,you're a ny.mpho.
yes or yes?
Re: Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na wa oh
cutehector u don get stalker & u no tell us?
oboy i tire for the matter.. They wont just leme rest... Cutehector this, cutehector that

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / Reasons Why Ladies Must Play Hard To Get. / You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.