Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... (689 Views)

If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This / Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! / 10 Pictures People Who Go Shopping With Their Mothers Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by tomzee2(f): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A NIGERIAN wink grin

1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And shereplies, "Sorryfor yourself!".

2) When you ask her where you should dropsomething and shesays, “Drop it on my head.".

3) When she brings foodwrapped in a nylon bag from a party..

4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” Andshe repliesyou, “Why won't you have fever when you pressphone every night”..

5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in myclass.” and she replies, “So the person that tookfirst has two heads abi?”..

6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, justto punish you..

7) When you are watching television with her andthen she sleeps off and still doesn’twant you to change thechannel...

cool When you tell her you are going to a friend'splace to play and she asks, ''When last did that friendcome here to play with you?..

9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, andyou reply no, and she says, come and eat me.

10) When she tells you, if I hear Peeeem, you willhear Weeeen..

11) When she touches hot pot comfortablywithout a cloth orpaper..

12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother,so you will not killme''..

13) When she calls you from your room upstairsand then sends you back upstairs to bring herpurse..

14) When you ask her to refund the money youborrowed her andshe tells you, "All the food you have been eatingin the housenko? Which money did you think was used inbuying them?''Our Mothers are wonderful.

I love my mom share if u love ur mom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by adonbilivit: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
mum I am hungry o. come and eat me na
Re: Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by tomzee2(f): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
adonbilivit:
mum I am hungry o. come and eat me na
lolz 9ja mamas will never change
Re: Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by Amiano(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahahh LWKMD. I miss my mum sha, dis is wat makes 9ja mums unique
Re: Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Recycled sh!t!
Re: Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by tomzee2(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mozambique:
Recycled sh!t!
atlist u got the chance to read it again grin
Re: Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
tomzee2:
atlist u got the chance to read it again grin
Right.
Re: Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by khiaa(f): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sounds like a really mean mom. I have read posts from some of the Nairaland men about Nigerian women's nasty attitudes, well this could be the reason why. It's their upbringing. sad
Re: Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by Pheals(f): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Love this!! Like if U love your mom

I LOVE MINE!!!!
Re: Only Nigerian Mothers Can Do Those... by nerdfrost(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
I love my mum till death.

(1) (Reply)

Great Ways To Spend Quality Time At Home With Your Spouse / Honest Advice Needed!!! / See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.