Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! (4618 Views)

Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide / Biblical King Hezekiah's Seal Discovered By Archaeologists In A Dumpsite - CNN / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by winner01(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Just below the point where I actually see a talking snake. Or donkey. Or go sea-camping in a fish's stomach. grin
you dont believe a talking donkey, but you believe that you exist just cos you need to exist. You nuts.
Tell me again how existence aint supernatural.

1 Like

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by dalaman: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
But Dalaman said the bible is fictional angry cheesy

You are mostly foolish. Go to Egypt and see the tomb of the Phroahs that lived over 4000 years ago. Many of them have been unearthed with their embalmed bodies intact, does that mean we should all accept what is written in the Egyptian book of the dead because we found the corpses and tombs of the Egyptian kings that worshiped the sun God Ra Amun? Why are you mostly foolish my brother?

1 Like

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If you mean me agreeing with how frustrated and embarrassed you are by this discovery then yes
Frustrated and embarrassed?
No, far from it. I do not depend on your tales to live. I love life. Life is fun. I don't see news headlines or technological advancements as signs of the end of the world. Discoveries like these only show how far we've come as a specie. I'm grateful that science doesn't discriminate based on beliefs. If you have evidence, provide it. Wouldn't you like such evidence provided for your God? Something we can point at and say, yes, the father of Mary's bastard son Jesus actually created that.

But, keep believing in your folly that this discovery causes me embarrassment and frustration. A mind is a beautiful thing to waste, but even imbeciles have it better than you. Young African man chasing the discoveries of ancient relics and culture that were never about him. If that doesn't cause you embarrassment or any form of frustration, well..

3 Likes

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
frank317:

You seem to forget that Christ is coming soon.

Yes every christian knows that . But they still go on with their normal everyday lives . Should they sit at home waiting for the coming of Christ ? Its about living a rapturable life.

1 Like

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by winner01(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. That nigga has always been slow. That's how Mary Magdalene gave him all the signs and he was there forming son of god. grin grin
I bet you called your teachers slow too.
Dont take it personal, even those with similar IQs with urs do well.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
winner01:
you dont believe a talking donkey,
You do?

winner01:

but you believe that you exist just cos you need to exist
I what?

winner01:

You nuts
Your dad's nuts.

winner01:

Tell me again how existence aint supernatural.
Tell me how much you know about the natural before you talk about anything being supernatural.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
dalaman:

You are mostly foolish. Go to Egypt and see the tomb of the Phroahs that lived over 4000 years ago. Many of them have been unearthed with their embalmed bodies intact, does that mean we should all accept what is written in the Egyptian book of the dead because we found the corpses and tombs of the Egyptian kings that worshiped the sun God Ra Amun? Why are you mostly foolish my brother?

Foolish dullard , have the bones of the most powerful roman emperors been unearthed too ? What of the bones of socrates , aristotle , plato , have they been unearthed too ? The dullard with an empty skull grin

1 Like

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
winner01:

I bet you called your teachers slow too.
Yeah. And he was born in 1960's.

winner01:

Dont take it personal, even those with similar IQs with urs do well.
I've met slowpoke who would laugh at you if you mentioned you believe in talking snakes. It seems religion belongs to a certain level of stupid that 'intelligence' alone might not be sufficient to surmount.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by winner01(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You do?
I believe in an all powerful Creator
sonOfLucifer:

I what?
Read again, this time put your brains to work
sonOfLucifer:

Tell me how much you know about the natural before you talk about anything being supernatural.
I find it odd that y'all refuse to query why you should exist.
sonOfLucifer:

Your dad's nuts.
Whatever u goin thru kid, it aint the end of the world.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by dalaman: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Foolish dullard has the bones of the most powerful roman emperors been unearthed too ? What of the bones of socrates , aristotle , plato have they been unearthed too ? The dullard with an empty skull grin

What are you saying? Just because the seal of some ancient king was found means we should believe the bible? The tombs and bodies of Egyptian kings have been found, should we believe the Egyptian book of the dead that talk about them? remember Troy, the city was thought to be fictitious until it was discovered recently, does that mean all the Greek Gods and Goddess are real because Troy was discovered to be a real city that once existed? Why do you reason like a demented cow?
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Young African man chasing the discoveries of ancient relics and culture that were never about him. If that doesn't cause you embarrassment or any form of frustration, well..

So old African man how well have you contributed to the discoveries of ancient relics and cultures that are about you ? Fucckking hypocrite
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by winner01(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah. And he was born in 1960's.
This accounts for the rot in our world, the confidence of the stup1d.
Tell us when your dad was born and what you think of him
sonOfLucifer:

I've met morons
Of course, its obvious you dwell in certain circles.
Enjoy together, but keep it strictly in the circle.
Thanks
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
dalaman:

What are you saying? Just because the seal of some ancient king was found means we should believe the bible? The tombs and bodies of Egyptian kings have been found, should we believe the Egyptian book of the dead that talk about them? remember Troy, the city was thought to be fictitious until it was discovered recently, does that mean all the Greek Gods and Goddess are real because Troy was discovered to be a real city that once existed? Why do you reason like a demented cow?

The pillock with a damaged sense of reasoning . If you should die and in a thousand years , a document with your signature on it is unearthed , it does not mean you existed ??!!

The dullard strikes again

Strike two ! Will he be on a hat- trick ?
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

So old African man how well have you contributed to the discoveries of ancient relics and cultures that are about you ? Fucckking hypocrite
I do my best. Rather than talk about Zion women, I'd rather talk about the Aba Women, Mt. Sinai or Horeb never saved an African, we have beautiful mountains here too. If reminding you that you chase history that doesn't belong you to makes me a hypocrite, so be it.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by dalaman: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The pillock with a damaged sense of reasoning . If you should die and in a thousand years , a document with your signature on it is unearthed , it does not mean you existed ??!!

The dullard strikes again

Strike two ! Will he be on a hat- trick ?

If in a thousand years a document with my signature is unearthed it will mean I existed but if a story about me is written that I could fly in the air like a bird by flapping my hands alone, then people are not supposed to believe it but accept it as a myth. Bottom line, the bible is mixture of history, mythology and fiction all combined.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
winner01:
This accounts for the rot in our world, the confidence of the stup1d.
Tell us when your dad was born and what you think of him
Same thing I think of anyone who believes in talking snakes. Luckily, he doesn't. Unfortunately, it seems you come from a family where speaking to a dead Jew, sharing his blood and flesh spiritually and other archaic spiritual activities form the bulk of your daily schedule.
Adults who believe a man slept in a fish's stomach for 3 days. And another had a conversation with his donkey. All this nonsense while using a smartphone and a web browser.

Ignorance truly is a choice. The only battle you are winning is that which you wage daily against your brain and reason. Keep winning.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I do my best. Rather than talk about Zion women, I'd rather talk about the Aba Women, Mt. Sinai or Horeb never saved an African, we have beautiful mountains here too. If reminding you that you chase history that doesn't belong you to makes me a hypocrite, so be it.

I celebrate whatever I choose to . I also stated my reason for posting this .

You wana play the 'Africa' card . Let's do this .

Was it an african that invented the device through which you are posting on Nairaland ? Or do you put on wrapper when you sleep or do you sleep on a bamboo bed or brush your teeth with the chewing stick . Huh ?
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by winner01(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
dalaman:

Bottom line, the bible is mixture of history, mythology and fiction all combined.
Chai shocked, But i thought it was only mythology as usual na undecided, Kingebukasblog, i think he's about to confess something tonyt. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by eposho: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Christ ain't Coming because dude never existed. Ok
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Was it an african that invented the device through which you are posting on Nairaland ?
Oh yes.

KingEbukasBlog:

Or do you put on wrapper when you sleep or do you sleep on a bamboo bed or brush your teeth with the chewing stick . Huh ?
Of course, as usual, you slobbering fool, you miss the whole point of my post. When you can ask an European to trace his roots, do you expect him to act like the Europeans of yester-years.
Don't you understand that culture is dynamic, and keeps evolving. Do you not realize that to seek 'truth' in the revelations of men who lived 2000 years ago, is to trap oneself in the past. Can an iphone 7 be built by scientists who worked using the abacus?

Do you understand how outdated that book you claim to be 'TRUTH' is? Stop treating your beliefs as facts.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
dalaman:

If in a thousand years a document with my signature is unearthed it will mean I existed but if a story about me is written that I could fly in the air like a bird by flapping my hands alone, then people are not supposed to believe it but accept it as a myth. Bottom line, the bible is mixture of history, mythology and fiction all combined.

So now the bible is made up of history ? You always insisted it was all fiction and mythology and there is no evidence any was history . YOu want me to embarrass you by posting every single one of your posts ? Huh ? I can do that with ease cool

Just recently , the bones of snake that had legs ( 90 million yr old fossil) was unearthed . Though evolutionists claim that the legs of snakes were lost due to burrowing on the course of evolution , I believe it satisfies the bible's truth on snakes cursed to loose their legs . And again the snake was used as a tool by satan - it was possessed . The event was mystical and not mythical .

The talking donkey was a tool used by God to warn Balaam . These events are mystical not mythical .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by winner01(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Same thing I think of anyone who believes in talking snakes. Luckily, he doesn't. Unfortunately, it seems you come from a family where speaking to a dead Jew, sharing his blood and flesh spiritually and other archaic spiritual activities form the bulk of your daily schedule.
So for someone like you who has erased it from your daily schedule, tell us one useful thing you have done for the world your locality.

sonOfLucifer:

Adults who believe a man slept in a fish's stomach for 3 days. And another had a conversation with his donkey. All this nonsense while using a smartphone and a web browser.
I know atheists still believe in impossibilities??

sonOfLucifer:

Ignorance truly is a choice. The only battle you are winning is that which you wage daily against your brain and reason. Keep winning.
You see why i cal yhu a kid, so you think this is a battle ground. See how atheism has slowly eaten you up.

Well..if it rocks your boat, then stay in the circle.

"Atheism is a bleak worthless ideology. It robs the brain of reason, the conscience of moral guidance, the mind of tranquility and the soul of hope." - Nana Yiadom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
winner01:
Chai shocked, But i thought it was only mythology as usual na undecided, Kingebukasblog, i think he's about to confess something tonyt. grin

Exactly ! The dullard always claimed that it was mythology all through now his saying its a mixture of history and mythology . Pathetic dishonesty
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
winner01:
So for someone like you who has erased it from your daily schedule, tell us one useful thing you have done for the world your locality.
Sorry bro, already surpassed my daily retard quota for today. I'll recharge and get back to you. Maybe.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by winner01(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

my daily retard quota.
mehn, nothing upstairs, nothn atall. And ds one too will breed? undecided angry.
I con tire oo.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Oh yes.

Of course, as usual, you slobbering fool, you miss the whole point of my post. When you can ask an European to trace his roots, do you expect him to act like the Europeans of yester-years.
Don't you understand that culture is dynamic, and keeps evolving. Do you not realize that to seek 'truth' in the revelations of men who lived 2000 years ago, is to trap oneself in the past. Can an iphone 7 be built by scientists who worked using the abacus?

Do you understand how outdated that book you claim to be 'TRUTH' is? Stop treating your beliefs as facts.

Am not missing any point . You blindly brought in the African roots bullshyt because you couldn't refute the fact that the discovery was part of the overwhelming evidences that the bible isn't fictional .

You started mentioning talking snakes and donkeys - a sign of desperation - to digress away from the significance of the discovery
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by winner01(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly ! The dullard always claimed that it was mythology all through now his saying its a mixture of history and mythology . Pathetic dishonesty
Who knows, he might graduate to "and a little bit of reality" tomorrow. That guy ehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
winner01:
Who knows, he might graduate to "and a little bit of reality" tomorrow. That guy ehn.

grin ... He's a serious case

1 Like

Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Am not missing any point . You blindly brought in the African roots bullshyt because you couldn't refute the fact that the discovery was part of the overwhelming evidences that the bible isn't fictional .
Obv, all I posted on this thread appeared as dirt marks on your screen. Have a lovely weekend.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:12am On Dec 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Obv, all I posted on this thread appeared as dirt marks on your screen. Have a lovely weekend.

Ostensibly , you posted about discovery of African relics and culture but your real intention was to digress away from the significance of the discovery wink
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by dalaman: 6:07am On Dec 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

So now the bible is made up of history ? You always insisted it was all fiction and mythology and there is no evidence any was history . YOu want me to embarrass you by posting every single one of your posts ? Huh ? I can do that with ease cool

Just recently , the bones of snake that had legs ( 90 million yr old fossil) was unearthed . Though evolutionists claim that the legs of snakes were lost due to burrowing on the course of evolution , I believe it satisfies the bible's truth on snakes cursed to loose their legs . And again the snake was used as a tool by satan - it was possessed . The event was mystical and not mythical .

The talking donkey was a tool used by God to warn Balaam . These events are mystical not mythical .

I have said the bible is a book of mythology and fiction. Never have I ever stated that the Bible was all fiction and mythology alone because it obviously contains some actual history mixed with mythology and fiction all combined. So science says snakes had legs 90 million years ago and lost it due to burrowing and you believe it? The bible claimed snakes had legs 6000 years ago. Something that is categorically false. How can a curse make a snake to lose its leg? Please explain the mechanism involved please. You believe in talking snakes and hide under some deluded mysticism and expect me not to treat you as a clown? You aren't serious. The Adam and Eve story remains a Jewish fiction and mythology. If you can give me a full scientific explanation of how all the humans living on earth decend from one man and one woman about 6000 years ago then I will begin to assume you have an idea of what you are talking about. Until then the Jewish myth and fiction you have been indoctrinated with remaina just what it is.
Re: Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! by dalaman: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You started mentioning talking snakes and donkeys - a sign of desperation - to digress away from the significance of the discovery

Significance of what discovery? I told you that Troy has been discovered. Does that mean that all the Greek God's talked about in the story are true? Please answer me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them / Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.