Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam (23384 Views)

Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) / Senator Otaru Salihu Ohize Is Dead / EFCC Arrests Ex-PICOMSS Boss, Atawodi, Businessman For N600m Fraud(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by DaBullIT(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2015
azzima:
A northerner. .....am sure I won't hear Hausas claiming witch hunting and ethnic bias unlike the immigrants of the other side,marginalisation is the first word that comes out of their newborn Babies. I said it many time,even if my dad looted,he must go to jail.....no sentiments.

Wicked

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by TeamSimple(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2015
But why?
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by BlackBaron: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2015
The justice department seems to be a weak link with their alternative ways of giving legal succour to powerful thieves. All these revelations, someone needs to get a pioneering befitting jail term that'll set the motion for other thieves.

Start prosecutions now, any judge aiding and abetting should be publicly and massively shamed
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2015
The Lootocracy of the previous administration has made Nigeria to be "Sick" like Diezani Maduekwe!

May God heal Nigeria soon!
Chai!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Cetona(f): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2015
efilefun:

I doubt that, if it's not gonna be treated it wouldn't have come up now. This evidence and case had been available since 2013 and that clueless man and his cronies never found it worthy to treat. Yet some hopeless youths call this man their Hero
The only 'heroic' thing he did was losing that election, and conceding to it. Pray tell me, what is heroic in being a passive leader? Chai! Just imagine the amount different persons looted under him. There is God.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by BCISLTD: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Jesus... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't believe I read the whole write up...I give up..I just give up

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by kareemkamil(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2015
All this people scrapping masses haed like this should sentence to hanging by death.
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by jamace(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Oh my God! See how our so call big men syphon Nigeria money, yet they will be speaking big grammar on how to move Nigeria forward. SMH. cry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by kimond101: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Pascal181:
While he's busy sending EFCC after our military men both serving and retired, boko haram and massob protesters are busy doing their business. Who's winning d war?

Sir, are you kidding me or you are being serious?
Revelations on arms purchase scam is being revealed and this is what you are spilling?
The amount of soldiers that have died due to no arms and the greed of some you didn't mention
You feel everything is to be loyal to GEJ or support GMB?
Perhaps if the arms had been purchased you know the progress we would have had on Boko haram and if the money had been in the country account you know what kind of development the country would have had?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by sunkoye: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Pls o, carry this people go jail before em reach hell. Me and Luci dey wait em.
good.....say Hi to lucy. ask if luci is ok though! cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by dignity33: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2015
EFCC With APC scam how come not arresting any APC member even fayose who have use N100m to develope website.
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by GOFRONT(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by lawydewy(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
My friend! If PMB is nt fair, he wil nt touch northerns. let's recall Azazi statement when he was alive for those who pay good attention n think very.
Open up d case file Azazi n Yakowa

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Abugab(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmmm
What more can I say
PDP just turned Nigeria to bazaar with people just mopping up all resources with ridiculous prices and efforts undeserving of what they got.
No wonder it was: PDP! Share the money

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by kimond101: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
dignity33:
EFCC With APC scam how come not arresting any APC member even fayose who have use N100m to develope website.

I pray you receive sense.
So Fayose is an APC member? And Fayose is the one that developed website?
You must have felt like saying Fashola. But because your comment was irrelevant to this topic that was why even autocorrect had to tell you gerrarahere mehn.
These loot is not partisan and a theif is a the if irrespective of tribe and religion. These ones are murderers and thives if found guilty because loads of soldiers died cause of their greed.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Jabioro: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Honestly on the world map Nigera has been looted out.. What else. can say is left ? The looting is massive .Where is Uncle Jona ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by coolscott(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2015
This man is said to have hanged himself over Buhari's failure. How true it is, we don't know
http://www.thetrentonline.com/soundoff-as-buhari-trekker-commits-suicide-over-buharis-failures-in-office/

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2015
nigeria is full of generational kleptomaniacs and career thieves! incredible!
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by bettercreature(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Nigerian Youth need to hit the street with a serious deadly protest,these people must not go unpunished

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by podosci(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
It's poor people that think of tribe, the corrupt political elite see themselves as comrades and partners while stealing.... The Igbo are not being marginalized, Poor Nigerians are being Marginalized,. And it's high time we the oppressed stand up and take our country back from this old foolish men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by abiolert(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2015
This country self! pple go just get mind take dey thief wit impunity, without conscience and fear of wetin dem dey serve, Even if na my papa collect money, make e go return am, becos na Nigeria moni.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by MyMouth(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2015
dignity33:
U are a fooooooool! Salihu Atawodi is now APC for ur infor. But that did not stop him from being arrested!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by bettercreature(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You are feeling the change right?am sure you do know the why GEJ was voted out now,The intelligent people of south western region of NIGERIA no dey make mistake

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by ilyas26(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2015
God bless Buhari, we were not hearing of this cases of corruption during the former regime

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by PreyingMantis(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Saturn213:
And some wailers will say Baba is not working??

This is evidence based prosecution

All his corrupt activities laid down in front of him

The corrupt environment with the mantra of- stealing is not corruption is over!

Whether you are a goat or a yam, you will visit the premises of EFCC or and DSS. After that, you will sing like a lovely canary.

I am loving this new EFCC chairman. He has hit the ground running. No fear, no remorse! No time wasting

cc. Lalasticlala

I am yet to see even one Yeeboe name mentioned in all these deals and scams. Are these Yeeboes part of the Nigerian set-up at all? We must find a way of roping these problematic Yeeboes in. Yeeboes must learn to respect their hosts
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by dnatz(f): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2015
kareemkamil:
All this people scrapping masses haed like this should sentence to death.

Are u a saint?
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by babafirst(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Goats. The never believed this day Will ever come.

Well it's here with a storm!!!
It was beyond their wildest imagination that PDP/GEJ would lose the last election so they stole recklessly.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by arsetalks(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Orjioorji:
corruption start and end in the north,this Hausa men have been milking this country dry.
I can't believe you are being tribalistic with something like this as well. Funny. We must take a tribal angle to everything that happens in this country it seems.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by arsetalks(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2015
Gravanno:
GEJ till 2019.
Foolish till kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by PreyingMantis(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2015
arsetalks:
I can't believe you are being tribalistic with something like this as well. Funny. We must take a tribal angle to everything that happens in this country it seems.
Names don't lie bro.... I'm yet to see one single Yeeboe name in the mix. We Northerners and the Southwest are the ones looting Nigeria dry since independence. We're responsible for bringing Nigeria to her knees. Maybe we should allow the Yeeboes to go. They're not part of what is happening here
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2015
can these guys just be locked up without a trial in court ..... angry angry angry...thieves...
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by billyG(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Enuff of this jew shiit! wher is d Boat or wher is our money. angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack / Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / President Buhari Casts His Vote At The APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.