Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State (4552 Views)

Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Herald47: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's no longer news that huge oil and gas deposit have been discovered in anambra east and west l.g.a's respectively,i fore-see the need for anambra born billionaires like ifeanyi uba,obijackson,ibeto to start harnessing this mineral by building gas plant,refinery and even petrol chemical plants,by so doing employment and development will improve in the state.
What's your take?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Idrismusty97(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Just make sure you don't claimed the Igalas(Kogi) oil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Just make sure you don't claimed the Igalas(Kogi) oil.
OIL THIEF

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
They should invest in industries, factories, infrastructure and building of human capacity.

Fu**ck oil. Oil money is what has brought Nigeria to what it is today. It makes people lazy.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
They should invest in industries, factories, infrastructure and building of human capacity.

Fu**ck oil. Oil money is what has brought Nigeria to what it is today. It makes people lazy.

Oil only makes the thieves crazy and lazy...

Resources are God given gift and can only be enjoyed by rightful owners in a rightful manner...

Anambra has good quality leaders that has been well proven to manage their resources.
I think we shouldn't think of running away from our gift from God. We should harness them to benefit our existence on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op I agree with you...
We need to look inwards to harness what we have in our States.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by IGBOSON1: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Herald47:
It's no longer news that huge oil and gas deposit have been discovered in anambra east and west l.g.a's respectively,i fore-see the need for anambra born billionaires like ifeanyi uba,obijackson,ibeto to start harnessing this mineral by building gas plant,refinery and even petrol chemical plants,by so doing employment and development will improve in the state.
What's your take?

^^^Seven Energy is investing in gas production and supply in Anambra! Mr Philip Iheanacho is the Chief Executive of the company!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj9gvnf1MDJAhXGOxQKHZvcC2sQqQIIRTAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cp-africa.com%2F2015%2F12%2F01%2Fseven-energy-confirms-stake-in-anambra-gas-field%2F&usg=AFQjCNEJHKq2QqDoUu4WBVCktBP9UrY8TA&sig2=xoOZcpsZg688KQ4mWQFDXA

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 3:51am On Dec 04, 2015
ibos don't manufacture
they buy and sell

1 Like

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Very true. Plan to develop gas reserves in Anambra is on the table and Seven Energy will spearhead it. However we need peace so the investors won't be scared away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Pavore9: 5:44am On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
ibos don't manufacture
they buy and sell

Is it Liberians that manufacture shoes in Aba or the industries in Nnewi owned by South Africans?

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 5:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Pavore9:

Is it Liberians that manufacture shoes in Aba or the industries in Nnewi owned by South Africans?
name the billionaires that those valiant efforts at cottage industries. I am talking the big boys. north have Dangote, west have folawiyo, east have...
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
name the billionaires that those valiant efforts at cottage industries. I am talking the big boys. north have Dangote, west have folawiyo, east have...
Open this thread, this is just one out of many industrial layout in Anambra
Kindly view
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/323

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2015
post=40668514:

Open this thread, this is just one out of many industrial layout in Anambra
Kindly view
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/323
if I talk na i sure say na insult go comot your mouth
simple question, name one billionaire that is laying example of industrialisation na picture of housing estate with zero activity and federal silo and tank farm and anamCo you de show me.
even me wen no be Ibo still fit mention this orange drugs woman (small scale low impact) and innoson (same thing,due to low patronage)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Pavore9: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:

Cutix Plc, Nnewi, is a multi-award winning manufacturer of electric and telecom cables; quoted in the Nigerian Stock Exchange founded by Dr. Gilbert Obiajulu Uzodike started out as a cottage industry.

This link would broaden your knowledge http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cutix-plc-productivity-with-local-innovation/177754/

It may also interest you to note that some spare parts igbos in East Africa and Mozambique import into these Countries comes from Nnewi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
Few that I can remember: cottage industries in Anambra Innoson, ibeto, coscharies, cutix wire and cable PLC, kotec, tommytommy noodles, tonimas, pokobros, infant beverages, Juhel pharmaceutical, eckel, chicson, willux, Zzitphan, Piko, Orange drugs, niemith, life vegetable oil, RIMCO, AZ oil etc

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
[s]if I talk na i sure say na insult go comot your mouth
simple question, name one billionaire that is laying example of industrialisation na picture of housing estate with zero activity and federal silo and tank farm and anamCo you de show me.
even me wen no be Ibo still fit mention this orange drugs woman (small scale low impact) and innoson (same thing,due to low patronage)[/s]
Ode ! Anamco dey Enugu no be only fg silo na your brokos, tour southeast round you will not place that leprosy fingers on yours on you phone or laptop and type rubbish Utobo!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by patrick89(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
if I talk na i sure say na insult go comot your mouth
even me wen no be Ibo still fit mention this orange drugs woman (small scale low impact) and innoson (same thing,due to low patronage)
no tribe manufacturer goods than igbos!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2015
patrick89:

name them
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2015
post=40669063:

Ode ! Anamco dey Enugu no be only fg silo na your brokos, tour southeast round you will not place that leprosy fingers on yours on you phone or laptop and type rubbish Utobo!
your papa left seminal tube. na devil go solder your future together. eediot bastard
after so many years in school simple question you no fit answer
we suppose probe d mad man wen pass your waec English for allowing wild animal wen no get mama to train am unwraps through the screening
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2015
post=40668938:

Few that I can remember: cottage industries in Anambra Innoson, ibeto, coscharies, cutix wire and cable PLC, kotec, tommytommy noodles, tonimas, pokobros, infant beverages, Juhel pharmaceutical, eckel, chicson, willux, Zzitphan, Piko, Orange drugs, niemith, life vegetable oil, RIMCO, AZ oil etc
so you Sabi answer like normal human being, why your head come de touch. wetin cosCharis De manufacture o
ma BM i know say him na sole distributor
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Pavore9:

Cutix Plc, Nnewi, is a multi-award winning manufacturer of electric and telecom cables; quoted in the Nigerian Stock Exchange founded by Dr. Gilbert Obiajulu Uzodike started out as a cottage industry.

This link would broaden your knowledge http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cutix-plc-productivity-with-local-innovation/177754/

It may also interest you to note that some spare parts igbos in East Africa and Mozambique import into these Countries comes from Nnewi.

OK but maybe it's just me cos Ive never been to the east bet China don cantab them
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
patrick89:

chairman no vex but apart from aba shoe industry, wetin again. I no insult una, Just that you're known mainly for trading the same way Yoruba are known for industrialists not that we don't have some small small traders as well
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by patrick89(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
OK but maybe it's just me cos Ive never been to the east bet China don cantab them
so you have not been to Southeast but you are making noise! people talk about igbo made, aba made, have you heard of other tribe made?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by 400billionman: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2015
For now, oil wealth belongs to the fedeeal govt. States are only recognized owing to boundaries where these deposits are located and oil derivatiom accrue to the states..

Auction rounds for the fields is also a federal matter.

So hold on.
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by enigma3000: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
Innoson(cars) Nestoil(lubricants) Ibeto(cement) just to mention a few....Idiota

1 Like

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by basilo101: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
Lol, i wonder hw u ppl reason. So its beta 4 one pesn to hv all d money than being evenly distributed?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by basilo101: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
your papa left seminal tube. na devil go solder your future together. eediot bastard
after so many years in school simple question you no fit answer
we suppose probe d mad man wen pass your waec English for allowing wild animal wen no get mama to train am unwraps through the screening
Omo, frustration shows all over u. Get a life. D thread does nt concern u
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
mikolo80:
so you Sabi answer like normal human being, why your head come de touch. wetin cosCharis De manufacture o
ma BM i know say him na sole distributor
Ode rice milling and lubricants
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/anambra-today-obiano-moves-make-anambra-leading-rice-producer/
View
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/362

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
post=40681680:

Ode rice milling and lubricants
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/anambra-today-obiano-moves-make-anambra-leading-rice-producer/
View
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/362
too late, you had 3 chances, you wasted all. same way you will waste your opportunities in life you bleeping guttersnipe
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
basilo101:

Omo, frustration shows all over u. Get a life. D thread does nt concern u
course it does, y'all slowing the rest of us down
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
basilo101:

Lol, i wonder hw u ppl reason. So its beta 4 one pesn to hv all d money than being evenly distributed?
it's called Danny of scale dumbasss. it's why you can't compete with China and we need you to up your game
Re: Anambra Billionaires Should Start Investing In Oil And Gas In The State by mikolo80: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
enigma3000:

Innoson(cars) Nestoil(lubricants) Ibeto(cement) just to mention a few....Idiota
nobody is buying innoson, not gwament, not transporters (so sad) nobody knows nestoil, ibeto Will soon be crushed by Dangote (so so sad cos we need that competition)

and you my friend are a born bastard of no description

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Che Guevara? / Senator Shehu Sani's Daughter Visits El-rufai In His Office: Photo / #KadunaVskano: Kaduna Vs Kano (Hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.