Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday (910 Views)

Is This The Beginning Of Eastern Solidarity? As Okezie Visits Ebonyi St / Why South-west And North Should Be Worried / List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by kettykin: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please the gullible, undescerning igbos in the northern cities should take utmost care to safe guard their lives and property tomorrow.

First I need no introduction, I am not a prophet or seer or a member of the DSS but from the historic events of Nigeria. Igbos and Christians, coppers should just be cautious of security, this is because of news emanating from certain quarters that mosque was burnt in onitsha and trucks belonging to dangote burnt.

Ipob should take note that the fire which the set off in onitsha can catch fire in kano.

There fore should have contigent plans for any northern misfires.

Enough said.
Re: People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by Eledan: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Panic and paranoia everywhere!!
See what you've allowed some brigands and miscreants in the SE caused. Now Igbos in the North will start living in fears and apprehensions in the coming weeks.

7 Likes

Re: People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by kettykin: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eledan:
See what you've allowed some brigands in the SE caused. Now Igbos in the North will start living in fears in the coming weeks.

Nobody is afraid of the hausas or fulani, the message is for the igbos living and doing business in the North to take extra caution against any backlash and not for igbos to panic over the North.
Since some igbos prefer to live and do business in the volatile cities of the North then they ought to be warned.

2 Likes

Re: People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by eye4eye: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one by op. The North is volatile when it comes to religion. IPOB criminals don't think about repercussion of their actions.

2 Likes

Re: People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by wordcat(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
I seriously feel for our brethren in the north and at the same time, I see them as the stubborn fly that goes to the grave with the corpse.

They are the set of people I do regard as "aghara ndu kpaa aku, onye ilo erie.

2 Likes

Re: People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by wordcat(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

what about south west? is not volatile abi? is it not like home to d igbos?
cant u see ao accomodating yirubas are u dis foolish sect of igborillas land evaders 5th class citizen fear hausa but not yoruba.

i shit on ur head.

Guy relax, Yorubas cannot kill because of religion just as Igbos cannot kill because religion. Northerners are just nams, a different type of humans

2 Likes

Re: People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by Eledan: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
kettykin:

Nobody is afraid of the hausas or fulani, the message is for the igbos living and doing business in the North to take extra caution against any backlash and not for igbos to panic over the North.
Since some igbos prefer to live and do business in the volatile cities of the North then they ought to be warned.
That is your own interpretation of what you have in mind. When people need to move in numbers and keep watching their back, then something is not right. You can keep denying it though.
Re: People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by brookz: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
op,dis peice is a beautiful nonsense, Y ar u instigating nd spreading hatred amongs Nigerians?
My Igbo brodas shld discard dis malicious post. United we stnd.1Luv Naija.
Re: People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
The north can not afford another sectarian riot.

If they try sh1t tomorrow they will unleash boko sleeper cells and only bring to limelight the Biafran agenda.

1 Like

Re: People Of Eastern Origin Living In The North Should Take Caution About Friday by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eledan:
See what you've allowed some brigands and miscreants in the SE caused. Now Igbos in the North will start living in fears and apprehensions in the coming weeks.

If the north wants to go on rampage tomorrow over one mosque that I am sure the Iman set fire to himself then they are free.

You are making a mosque seem more sacred than the thousands of churches burnt and bombed over the years across the north.

Let them go and riot tomorrow.

It will only bring the Biafran agenda to the international limelight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Petrol May Sell Below N87/litre Next Year –NNPC / Aregbesola Advertises Striking Doctors’ Positions, NMA Kicks / Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-president Is Proven Corrupt –presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.