Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Lost My Precious Mum Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lost My Precious Mum Today (2281 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by Young03(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
as my hausa friend will say

Allah ya kawo

allah ya dauka

ubangiji allah

may her soul rest in peace but say ur mama die no b reason y u go cum here open thread. U for they dey cry for room rather dan tellin us
Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by DickDastardly(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
God gives, God takes. Cheer up brother man. Its everyones destiny. Be comforted undecided

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by themilanway(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
WombRaiders:

Make I follow am cry croc tears?

Ode

Oponu ayiri I won't indulge you in derailing this thread.
Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by IGBOSON1: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP, please accept my condolences! You may not believe it now since you're newly bereaved, but time is a healer of all wounds....very soon you'll only look back at the good times and forget this very sad moment which cannot overshadow the good memories you have of your Mummy!

So take heart you hear! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by Johnnyessence(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. sorry bro. accept my condolences bro

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by kokoA(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
EternalTruths:

Why not fight for your own republic where the hospitals will be perfect

This is why I look down on people like Tonyebarcanista and Eurobomber who still believe in a hopeless country like ours
Must you advertise your stupidity to the whole world? So this is the best that thing in your skull called brain could come up with after someone lost his mother? Mcheeww

@OP, I pray God grant her soul eternal rest and grant your family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by Plus10(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please accept my condolence

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by Okanokan(m): 12:08am On Dec 04, 2015
My sincere and heartfelt condolences for this irreparable loss. May God grant you the strength to bear the pains associated with the death of a love one, moreso a MOTHER.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 04, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Dear nairalander, its with tears i write this. Just lost my mum around 5pm today. its being tears, tears and more tears for me . I tend not to be comforted.
If you've noticed, my comments haven't bin as active as it should be this past weeks because i wasn't focused due to her illness. No thanks to uniuyo teaching hospital. Nigerians hospitals are nothing to write home about.
TonyeBarcanista, ibokUtoroh, Beremx, phockphockman,etc, pls pray for me in your closet
on behalf of I n my family and the suffering people of Imo State, accept my heart felt condolence...may God strengthen u to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 04, 2015
take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by Beremx(f): 5:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Accept my condolences.

RIP Mama

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by M4gunners: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Accept my condolences dear.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Dear nairalander, its with tears i write this. Just lost my mum around 5pm today. its being tears, tears and more tears for me . I tend not to be comforted.
If you've noticed, my comments haven't bin as active as it should be this past weeks because i wasn't focused due to her illness. No thanks to uniuyo teaching hospital. Nigerians hospitals are nothing to write home about.

Please accept my condolences, I cannot say I exactly understand what you must be going through right now but I pray that God will comfort you in the way that only Him can. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by Lanretoye(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2015
WombRaiders:

Better people die everyday. Why should I give a sh1t..

You know you don't care as well so stop all this pretentious bullsh1t.

Besides in 10yrs time 2/3rd of human population will be dead from famine, war and disease.

I envy her sef because we are in end times
dumbest post ever posted!!!
Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by queenzibah(f): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Rip to d mum

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by smoothpapuzy(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2015
WombRaiders:
OP, this is not where you are supposed to mourn your mum.

Go be with your family and reflect on your mother.

I know by now you would have gone on your FB to search for pity and attention.

Man up and stop being a narcistic fagg0t. After all no be you die and this is not Daily Times Obituary section.

Cow
Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2015
BADNEAT:
on behalf of I n my family and the suffering people of Imo State, accept my heart felt condolence...may God strengthen u to bear the loss

my heartfelt condolence bro, may her soul rest in eternal bossom of the Lord.
accept my heartfelt condolence.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by PhockPhockMan: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
nigerianvenom:
TonyeBarcanista, ibokUtoroh, Beremx, phockphockman,etc, pls pray for me in your closet
My brother, I weep with you. It's a sad thing to lose one's love one. I pray God to give you fortitude bear the loss.

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by PhockPhockMan: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
WombRaiders:
OP, where is your source?

Let's have some pics as well

You get conscience at all?

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by meforyou1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
OP, my condolences
Re: Lost My Precious Mum Today by nigerianvenom(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2015
To those that sympathised with me, i pray may God bless u all and favours u, amen.
Thanks for ur messages. I'm really grateful

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier / The Worst Senate Is Better Than A Saintly Dictator / 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.