Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

President Buhari And His Trips - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Trips (563 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / President Buhari Addresses APC Leaders, Explains His Trips, Other Decisions / Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And His Trips by STRBOY(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Am not really Much of a writer, neither am I seeking for attention. But We as Nigerians need to put in Mind the situations at Hand.

In the last Six (6) Months of PMB rule, we have every ''REASON'' to ask this simply Questions :

1-Where is Nigeria Heading to.
2-Where are the promises made Us by PMB.
3-Where are the Looted Funds that have Been Recovered.
4-Who and Who are being probed by the Senate.

Also in the Last Six Month our humble and Law abiding President has travelled to More than 5 countries and with no reasonable achievements made or seen. He [ PMB ] has been to Chad, Niger, Germany, France, Ghana, India, South Africa, Cameroon, Iran and United States of America twice. If this was the changes we Voted for, I foresee More trips with no Fruitful outcome. In this same Six Months there has been increase in the Price of fuel, the EFFC has been on a Wild Goose chase of Ex-NSA and others with no backing or proof to their claims, the Bombing By BH hasn't reduced in any way and now the Eastern part of Nigeria are starting/Setting up Riots that might leave many dead and properties Lost!!!

It pains to see that Nigeria as a country that is being referred to as the "Giant of Africa" is in a state of disharmony and reckless abandonment by its so called Leaders!!!

I for one still believes in a Better Nigeria, in a Better Tomorrow, and Peaceful Nation. Amen
Re: President Buhari And His Trips by braine(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Do you think he has been going around for fun? Or you think other world leaders who attend the same events don't have other concerns? You're thinking like a little child who wants instant answers. When you plant maize, do you expect it to grow immediately and you start eating corn? If he doesn't go, you'd still open a thread and complain that he neglets foreign relationships. Nigerians are insatiable!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Trips by lanrehamd: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
braine:
Do you think he has been going around for fun? Or you think other world leaders who attend the same events don't have other concerns? You're thinking like a little child who wants instant answers. When you plant maize, do you expect it to grow immediately and you start eating corn? If he doesn't go, you'd still open a thread and complain that he neglets foreign relationships. Nigerians are insatiable!

U speak my mind....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Trips by lanrehamd: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
STRBOY:
Am not really Much of a writer, neither am I seeking for attention. But We as Nigerians need to put in Mind the situations at Hand.

In the last Six (6) Months of PMB rule, we have every ''REASON'' to ask this simply Questions :

1-Where is Nigeria Heading to.
2-Where are the promises made Us by PMB.
3-Where are the Looted Funds that have Been Recovered.
4-Who and Who are being probed by the Senate.

Also in the Last Six Month our humble and Law abiding President has travelled to More than 5 countries and with no reasonable achievements made or seen. He [ PMB ] has been to Chad, Niger, Germany, France, Ghana, India, South Africa, Cameroon, Iran and United States of America twice. If this was the changes we Voted for, I foresee More trips with no Fruitful outcome. In this same Six Months there has been increase in the Price of fuel, the EFFC has been on a Wild Goose chase of Ex-NSA and others with no backing or proof to their claims, the Bombing By BH hasn't reduced in any way and now the Eastern part of Nigeria are starting/Setting up Riots that might leave many dead and properties Lost!!!

It pains to see that Nigeria as a country that is being referred to as the "Giant of Africa" is in a state of disharmony and reckless abandonment by its so called Leaders!!!

I for one still believes in a Better Nigeria, in a Better Tomorrow, and Peaceful Nation. Amen

ROME was not built in a day.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Trips by babadem2much(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nigerians with complains be like Israelites in the days of moses

Baba travel them go say e no de Sidon

e no go dem go say e de fear to speak grammer

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Pdp Peace Day Rally In The Capital Of Rivers State / Saudi Confirmed Her Support For Nigeria On Shia Nigeria Army Conflict / Abia PDP Rejects Panel In Appeal Against Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.