Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures (47824 Views)

Pro-buhari Groups Plan Rallies In Major Cities / EDO Governorship Election. APC Vs PDP Kindly Vote Your Party Here / Judge’s Bid To Stop Saraki’s Trial Thwarted, DSS Director Rallies To Sarakis Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by drshrewd: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
PDP is evil we don't need PDP as the major opposition party in this country____KoWA, APGA, SDP, etc are far better options. PDP must Die by fire grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by merry02(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
porshuch:
When I watched the APC RALLY, it was a remembrance rally for all APC supporters that died during the last election. So APC 'S rally was mourning rally
Why PDP are just celebrating.
is that how to mourn? Morning with inciting placards, words and the likes? If all state in opposition could embacked in such act, how ll it look like? U said they were mourning but calling on international communities that PDP is killing their members? I heard them say that killing is still going on in the state. I heard them saying the incoming governor"Peterside" ll releave them. Pls don't let us play politics with normalcy...
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by feeloscar(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
kingdompropty:
Caption This Pix Of Apc And Pdp Rallies In Rivers Apc Is Black Pdp Is White

My Own Caption:
APC is black- Evil

PDP is white and on going in PH.

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Dayo30(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
adajiboyy:
I would rather go wit white bkus white signifies peace.since apc came on board has it not been mourning in nigeria?thousand have died by d hand of bokoharam,our own vivian gist lost her sis,cus we have a hapless government that can't manage the agitation of d ibos,long cues to buy fuel,little 18k that civil servant can't even manage, stil dey want to reduce it,when a single minister would minister would earn close to 500million per annum,the president have not said a single word to we ,nigerians,rather gallivanting around, [color=#990000][/color]y won't d mourn?abegi I go wit white anytime.
we also lost a lion
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Technocrat1759(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
4get it mehn....i too was 1 of those who rallied 4 d past president here in Abuja we were all putting on T.A.N t-shirts although most of us never suported d 4mere presido all we were after was our 5k each.. So multiply d number of poeple u see on those pix times the amount they were all paid.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by merry02(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
APC ll be judge by it achievements not destroying other party. Jonathan was sent packing cos ppl think he never did well so APC should use this four years to impress Nigeria that it capable of filling Nigeria not attacking personality and playing games with normalcy. What APC did is the height of hypocrisy and the likes.

How would APC sees it if PDP in Lagos should do something similar?
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by swezenberg(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
The OP is a black man and an evil man

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by M4gunners: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Team PDP Team Wike.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by porshuch: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
merry02:
is that how to mourn? Morning with inciting placards, words and the likes? If all state in opposition could embacked in such act, how ll it look like? U said they were mourning but calling on international communities that PDP is killing their members? I heard them say that killing is still going on in the state. I heard them saying the incoming governor"Peterside" ll releave them. Pls don't let us play politics with normalcy...
see me see wahala o. Pls this was what I saw on the television. NTA SEF.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by efilefun(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Must PDP copy everything done by APC? So black is evil ba Senseless inakis that's why the whites will always ridicule blacks

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by kyveri: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
akthedream:

Do you really know the meaning of 100%?
Do you?
Yes, I think I do!
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by frank442: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rented human being

Papa deceiving pickin
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by wafoke: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Jalinco: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
OP. I hope you are not among these Dasuki contractors?
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
eleko1:
Those pipu in white are rented.wasting their time after collected 1k mobilisation kudi per head and 500k T.shirt.

the fact that they wore different colours means they came out on dia own n not rented. unlike those who shared same colour n design of black shirts a night before.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by merry02(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
porshuch:
see me see wahala o. Pls this was what I saw on the television. NTA SEF.
its bad to your in such manner.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by lomprico(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
omenka:
This is epic pettiness. The APC rally was meant to mourn the dead, and when you mourn, it is only customary to wear black. So what's all the fuss about

To put icing on the stupidity, the op went on to call black "evil". Little wonder we'd always be looked down on by the white man.

Tufiakwa!!
Its not pettiness! Apc made a statement "we have supporters" by showing d massive turnout for the procession. Now pdp understanding their message have to do this to show that they also have supporters.
We all know how d last gen election played out, propaganda started by displaying crowds, conducting phoney online elections just to have something to use if things dint go their way.
So their is no pettiness here but purely politics.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by masseratti: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
porshuch:
When I watched the APC RALLY, it was a remembrance rally for all APC supporters that died during the last election. So APC 'S rally was mourning rally
Why PDP are just celebrating.

Chai! First to comment . OLUWA NI SHOLA!
SHARAOUT TO NNAMDI KANU INSIDE DSS CELL, HE WON'T CHOP KISMAS RICE THIS YEAR grin grin
nice punchline bro,but if you are yoruba please keep out from Biafra issues please, enough hatred we should be indiffrent.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Larryomooba(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
adajiboyy:
I would rather go wit white bkus white signifies peace.since apc came on board has it not been mourning in nigeria?thousand have died by d hand of bokoharam,our own vivian gist lost her sis,cus we have a hapless government that can't manage the agitation of d ibos,long cues to buy fuel,little 18k that civil servant can't even manage, stil dey want to reduce it,when a single minister would minister would earn close to 500million per annum,the president have not said a single word to we nigerians,rather gallivanting around,y won't d mourn?abegi I go wit white anytime.
So b4 Jonathan left nobody died. U dey think upside down
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by franklingud(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
See crowd.
Good vs evil, good wins always.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by lasisi69(f): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

You don come back again,where you go
my mb money finish

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by omenka(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
lomprico:

Its not pettiness! Apc made a statement "we have supporters" by showing d massive turnout for the procession. Now pdp understanding their message have to do this to show that they also have supporters.
We all know how d last gen election played out, propaganda started by displaying crowds, conducting phoney online elections just to have something to use if things dint go their way.
So their is no pettiness here but purely politics.
Do you even have any idea this thread was created not for the size of the crowd but the colour of clothes worn Did you read what the op wrote??

Abeg I no dey like fools to quote me. angry
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by krasican(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
cruzita:
I see human beings putting on white and cows putting on black .no offense

HAVE YOU SEEN A COW BEFORE.NO OFFENSE
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Ahmeduana(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
omenka:
This is epic pettiness. The APC rally was meant to mourn the dead, and when you mourn, it is only customary to wear black. So what's all the fuss about

To put icing on the stupidity, the op went on to call black "evil". Little wonder we'd always be looked down on by the white man.

Tufiakwa!!
WHEN YOU GUYS WERE USING YOUR RALLY TO TAUNT PDP YESTERDAY YOU NEVER KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE MOURNING, NOW THAT PDP FLEX THEIR OWN MUSCLE THAT'S WHEN YOU KNOW THAT IS STUPIDITY, now tell is black never been associated with evil, inferno and disaster? And will you say or denied that since the begining of apc reign all that has been happening are not evil upon disasters?
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Ahmeduana(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Who still take APC sides...

Abeg no time, they've shown they have nothing to offer...
EVEN COMMON CALCULATION OF SANCTION MONEY OF MTN THEM NO FIT CALCULATE! NONSENSE AND INGREDIENT!
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by BABANGBALI: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
pls when are they having the erec-tion?
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by OdionOdion: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Is only Rivers APC that made murmning of the dead political celebration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Losing To Smart Adeyemi - PM News / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.