Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A silly Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A silly Man (577 Views)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A silly Man by Eddygourdo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
In as much as I am happy with all these revelations coming out of the corruption probe, I believe all blame must be thrown at the feet of GEJ. I believe he must have cut himself a deal with the present administration as no allegations have been levelled against him yet, with rather words like ignorance and deceit used to describe his being unaware of many things that underwent during his government, if GEJ cut a deal for himself to avoid prosecution at any time (it will be unfortunate or destabilising if GEJ is tried on whatever charges) how come he abandoned his cronies to be run under the bus. To have offered No protection whatsoever for people who worked under him is very bad. Today dasuki is singing, many revelations will be made about his government and his involvement. If Nigerians become aware of his complicity I wonder if any previous deal can save him from prosecution. He should have fought for himself and his stooges since there were in it all together. They will not go down without taking him with them. He should have cut a better deal. Give us our money and go home peacefully everybody. That made more sense uncle Jonathan. But of course you had to display you well know trait. Big shame.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A silly Man by Imortal001: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
GEJ is a disaster to my great country NIGREIA.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A silly Man by Eleniyan15: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
I don't know what to classify GEG with

o Allah
show us the way

(1) (Reply)

How To Tackle Agitation For Biafra — Northern, Southern Leaders / Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Pro-biafra Group Now – Bishop Kuka Tells Buhari / Ambode Gives Lagos Workers Over 25% Bonus End Of The Year Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.