Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) (46213 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by soludo93(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2015
costandi:

Was the thread created to explain Buhari's mediocre government?

You should be asking us how you can be helped of your recusant mindset.

The off point comment was meant to be a red meat for scavenging hawks that dumbly leak the anal of Buhari haters. Thank goodness, you didn't disappoint.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by costandi(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2015
soludo93:

The off point comment was meant to be a red meat for scavenging hawks that dumbly leak the anal of Buhari haters. Thank goodness, you didn't disappoint.

No need to explain the logic behind your asininity, we all know how vacuous you are.

Forgive me if I ignore your next rant.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by musicwriter(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2015
kleek:
Again, can you stop thinking about white people for one second? lordie, you people are sad.

Good posture is good posture, it doesn't matter why. And the official language of Nigeria is English, they spoke English better. IF you think English is bad why don't we continue this conversation in your native language?

You people are the reason why Africa will never advance.

Since your question presupposes we have our own native languages after all, then, you can see for yourself that one of the EVIL of whiteman's contact with Africa was the destruction of our native languages. Your question is self testament to that!.

It's a pity you have no idea of your history and the DAMAGE done to our culture and evolution of that culture itself by white people. We cannot converse in our native languages because English language was forced down the throat of our forefathers. We simply inherited their failure to resist foreign influence. An influence you're not even ready to fight. Such a pity.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by musicwriter(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2015
panachuku:
Come to think of it. If white man no come africa where we for dey The black race tho

Very simple!. We would've been like the places white people didn't enslave or fully colonize. We would've been like Japan, partly like China, Russia, e.t.c
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by musicwriter(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=panachuku post=40693579][/quote]

If 80% of the African population was made of people like you, we would still be in slavery.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by naijainfogalery: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
Unlike then that we dont have a choice, now that we have a choice its pathetic that people still enjoy to be held in slavery
October1960:
Like the book Animal Farm. There are new Masters ruling us harshly.

No more Oyinbo now corrupt government officials and politicians taking our money overseas.

Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by Rossikk(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
kleek:
No, i don't. I don't care about whites, im trying to improve my own people by getting us to look inwards instead of crying about colonialism in 2015.

wake up negro. The world is leaving you behind
You're an idiot and a dunce. We are NOT "your people". You are a slave. We are free people. And save that ''negro'' crap for your idiot dad who clearly failed to raise you properly. Wild dog.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by blackprowler: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
EreluY:
HUMANS AND SOCIETIES EVOLVED AND ARE STILL EVOLVING. DITCH CREATIONISM FOR EVOLUTIONISM.

A female said this? Wow. If there were even one in 1000 Nigerian ladies who think like this, I would likely have been married by now. Can't spend rest of my life with a dimwit who cannot reason and yet thinks I am the one with a problem. Kudos. Me: I will remain single as far as I'm in Nigeria cos this is a jungle of dumb clueless humans who have no idea what they truly are
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by Coolguy89(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
thats prio to independence,nice one.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by pomsky: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

fucck u and ur useless christ undecided i hate religion but i believe in evil spirit cos they are more helpful

[size=14pt]......ur mumu no get gauge. Keep enjoying the company of your "helpful" demons.
Your sorrow has not yet begun, they're just doing preliminaries on you. When they finish, i hope they'll allow you little sanity to tell your story!
Like the proverb says,"....he who swallows a whole coconut, has complete faith in his anus"!
We dey wait for part 2 of your story![/size]
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
musicwriter:

Very simple!. We would've been like the places white people didn't enslave or fully colonize. We would've been like Japan, partly like China, Russia, e.t.c
lies, we have no capacity to develop to dat level

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by xtervaganza(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
chimere66:
We have really gone a long way.Checkout this photo of a village court inĀ  Uyo in 1949 where Colonial District Officers preside aided by his interpreter, clerk and Police Orderly
hahhahahahahahahhah see the monkeys ojukwu thought he would win war with
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by kleek: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rossikk:
You're an idiot and a dunce. We are NOT "your people". You are a slave. We are free people. And save that ''negro'' crap for your idiot dad who clearly failed to raise you properly. Wild dog.
You aren't my people, my people are the 5% of black people who's minds are free.

Our job is to separate from you regressive niggas who are still blaming everything on white people and colonization when its actually your fault.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by Rossikk(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
panachuku:
What an excuse for a human being.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by musicwriter(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
panachuku:

You're still a slave; MENTALLY. And because people like you exist, I've decided to write a book to open your eyes, so you'll know why it appears YOU don't have the capacity to develop or even be better than white people. You need help.

Set yourself free brother!.

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by Rossikk(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
kleek:
You aren't my people, my people are the 5% of black people who's minds are free.

Our job is to separate from you regressive niggas who are still blaming everything on white people and colonization when its actually your fault.
Satan. YOU came in here full of praise for the colonialists. I then showed you that they did virtually nothing despite ruling for over 60 years - no expressways, no universities, no power infrastructure, and thatched huts for courts, etc, and then you claim I am blaming them for their negligence and corruption. Are they beyond reproach? Hell no. Are our present leaders, who have performed better than the colonialists by miles, beyond criticism? Hell no. It is YOU who operates double standards by seeking to absolve the colonialists of their thievery, and place them as superior beings, when their record here clearly shows otherwise. Your attempts to glorify whites and belittle blacks has failed woefully. Now get lost from here, you charlatan, and go to some other site where less informed people might buy your ignoble, discredited, poisonous trash.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by kleek: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rossikk:
Satan. YOU came in here full of praise for the colonialists. I then showed you that they did virtually nothing despite ruling for over 60 years - no expressways, no universities, no power infrastructure, and thatched huts for courts, etc, and then you claim I am blaming them for their negligence and corruption. Are they beyond reproach? Hell no. Are our present leaders, who have performed better than the colonialists by miles, beyond criticism? Hell no. It is YOU who operates double standards by seeking to absolve the colonialists of their thievery, and place them as superior beings, when their record here clearly shows otherwise. Your attempts to glorify whites and belittle blacks has failed woefully. Now get lost from here, you charlatan, and go to some other site where less informed people might buy your ignoble, discredited, poisonous trash.
This is what is wrong you you people. You cant even think about anything without obsessing over whites... the whites are gone, its time to forget about them and move on.
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
musicwriter:

You're still a slave; MENTALLY. And because people like you exist, I've decided to write a book to open your eyes, so you'll know why it appears YOU don't have the capacity to develop or even be better than white people. You need help.

Set yourself free brother!.
mention one black nation in africa or Caribbean dat has developed
Re: Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) by musicwriter(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
panachuku:
mention one black nation in africa or Caribbean dat has developed

This thread is not about the Caribbeans, but about Africa. If you're really interested to know why no African country has developed as par Europe, go and read the book; "How Europe underdeveloped Africa" by Walter Rodney. This book will open your eyes a little bit as to the "why" question. If you need other books let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Nasiru Haladu Danu Is Sponsor Of Pro-Buhari Protest In New York - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.