Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit (63006 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by ChangeIsCostant: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu was today arraigned at the Federal High Court Abuja, as court resumed hearing of the case of the IPOB leader alongside his co-defendants- Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi and Chidiebere Onwudiwe.

Scores of Biafrans gathered outside the court premises chanting solidarity songs and praying for the victory of Nnamdi Kanu and co-defendants. Military trucks, highly equipped security officials and police dogs have been mounted within and outside the court premises.

The judge handling the case, Hon. Ms Binta Nyako dismissed six count of the eleven count charges preferred against Nnmadi Kanu, as well as three other accused persons for lack of proof of evidence.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photos-of-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-today.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by ChangeIsCostant: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by thuggCheetah(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oh my goodness ...
I heard 6 out of 11 charges were dismissed from his case in court today

Omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu, victorvezx darknetcom I tot our slimy Yoruba skulls were saying dat KANU will rot in jail??

@Ipobexposed, after all our "mighty" exposures, he still won

Plz u pple should come join me and cry
See as my Muslim mouth don open yakata!

304 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ngokafor(f): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
...Na waoo!!...The kind of popularity Nnamdi Kanu has is that which politicians in this country from the East,West,North and South can only dream about.

219 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by edo3(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by dainformant(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
everybody wants to be a Jew

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by jlinkd78(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Whiter than white and Whiter than snow. Congratulations to a very favourable ruling today. That d Judge has declared that IPOB is not an illegal organization will be basis while d other remaining charges of terrorism and treason can't be sustained. Everyone even knows that this case is as good as over. All Hail Biafra as we match into our promised land with this ruling coming on d first day of March.

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by nkwuocha1: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
The Zoo has finally turned this man to a hero.
I thought some children from the pit of Hades said he will die in prison grin grin grin
Nnamdi kanu is surely fiercer than Buhari's government.

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by YourNemesis: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Grafixnuel(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Afonjas current mood

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Icecomrade: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017

"Tyranny has never outlived human existence

As long as there is death,

Liberty is denied but never forever

Kanu needs only patience = Natural justify will do its deed

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by signature2012(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Another business concept.Watch out how this outfit

will be rolled out into the market by igbo boiz.
grin grin

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Looking fresh on watery beans than Afonjas who are on Trump's diet!

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Drama! How will this serve you now.
Nigerian no dey send anybody this days oo
The suffer too much and I don't think you have any solution to it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Lataability(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
we are winning

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AlexCk: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Baba don turn Pharisees ni,
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by helphelp: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassap with the Jewish outfit...

Can anyone shed light on it
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by lonelydora: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Great nwafor Igbo.

"What Nnamdi Kanu saw sitting down, the zoo leader cannot see even from the top of Iroko tree".

I just quoted someone ooooo.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by cosmatika(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sleepless night for Afonjas

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by YourNemesis: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
S
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by YourNemesis: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
P
AM
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by basilo102: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
IPOB knows how to cause heart attack to their haters, they just discovered this Jewish things and they are maximizing its potency in shattering the hearts of their haters. UP IPOB

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
dainformant:
everybody wants to be a Jew

i don't even know what's appealing about being a slimy Jew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by EmmaLege: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa angry
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by dokyOloye: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
See Morale.
Upon all d murders from murderer Buratai,
these men still de gather at every given opportunity.
Maximum respect to IPOB.
Our sophisticated brothers can never be this courageous.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by helphelp: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Oh my goodness ...
I heard his cases were dismissed in court today
Omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu I tot we were saying dat KANU will rot in jail??
Ipobexposed, after all our mighty exposures, he still won
Plz u pple should come join me and wail
See as my Muslim mouth don open yakata!

Always get your facts right...

Few of them and not terrorism, possession of fire arms and treason... Chei people

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AkinPhysicist: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by mercichoco(f): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
In the end, we will emerge victorious.

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / Why Govs Withdrew Suit Challenging Tinubu’s Election – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.