Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O (12568 Views)

President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja / ”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dnacode:
lol.
Ur division tactics can never work.
Even family members beef one another.
Brother to brother, uncle to nephew, cousin to cousin but a sane n educated family NEVER KILLS EACH OTHER!!!

I am an Abakiliki man n yes it is sweeter to be beefed by my Anambra brother than be killed by a Northern Islamic religious n Fulani militia extremist.

Ur silly point is dead on arrival.
Even Yoruba's beef Ijebu, egun beef awori but dare as an outsider(non Yoruba) go n kill an egun man? The Aworis will stand up n fight u.

Ur point is so silly n 'tupid'.
Go n get sense abeg.
Gbam,u ar on point my brother
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by jamalchance(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
When biafra finally comes out UNN will no longe be known as UNN its going to be UBN University of Biafra Nsukka smiley

Them go dey drag abbreviation with union bank

1 Like

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by musachara: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
suniblu:

your sentiment make sense.

now tell me.

why you will never see an Igbo man married to a fulani.

show me an ibibio man married to a fulani.
I will show you my family member who married from abakaliki.

you people won't cease to amaze and amuse.

i know of two sisters from Borno state that got married to Akwa ibom people, one was my crush. both ladies born and brought up in Borno state. Stop the hate message please
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by mu2sa2: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
is it true?
lgbo people are only presenting a cascade of unity, but are in fact deeply fractured within. Even more so on the religious front, where the majority catholic refard non- catholic Christian lgbo as scumbags!
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
musachara:

i know of two sisters from Borno state that got married to Akwa ibom people, one was my crush. both ladies born and brought up in Borno state. Stop the hate message please

direct Ur gospel to d op.
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
musachara:

direct Ur gospel to d op
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
dafuturis:

if this is what you meant then you need to improve on your English structuring.
on the embolden, if you survived in the country, why then Biafra? who really need sense here?

U need to work on Ur understanding.
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by dafuturis(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
suniblu:

U need to work on Ur understanding.
here goes another Aba shop owner
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by gabmanuel(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Am frm ozalla, d guy is very correct. Though am diaala, I dnt like d Osu stuff at all. Everyone shd be treated equally.
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by MrAnalyst: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
mu2sa2:
lgbo people are only presenting a cascade of unity, but are in fact deeply fractured within. Even more so on the religious front, where the majority catholic refard non- catholic Christian lgbo as scumbags!

You are a ridicule to your generation for this malicious statement. Never have I heard such a lie laced with so much malice. Do you serve a God at all. The fear of a God shouldn't allow you speak a lie of such devilish proportions. if you actually believe that rubbish you wrote,someone is misleading you-big time! If not turn away from the Devil,he has you in his grip!
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2015
dafuturis:

here goes another Aba shop owner

stale line. what else..
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by mikolo80: 4:19am On Dec 06, 2015
MrAnalyst:

inthe same vein ibos are lying because marginalisation is overblown beyond proportion so you are fools (your words not mine) Such frivolities cannot disturb the peace of the said emerged nation. How many times have you heard west are fighting their east counterparts. How many times have you heard niger and Enugu indigenes are fighting themselves. There'll always be skirmishes here and there. So I repeat,who ever wrote this rubbish is a f.oo.l
again,your words not mine
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by mikolo80: 4:26am On Dec 06, 2015
OFFICIAL336:

US got themselves in that poo. Like I said before, if we decide to self-destruct, it is not your concern. When did the descendants of the fallen angels start caring abt the descendants of Heaven (Eri, the Son of Jacob, the son of Abraham, the son of Heaven). We can take care of ourselves, pls swerve. #Peace
Usa melt down everybody feel am.ever heard of collateral damage,back blast,blast radius.?I couldn't give a ratsass if you stubbornly choose to implode.but I do care about the effect the humanitarian crisis in Gestation will affect me cos funds that should'v been used for my economy will be diverted to trying to keep ya'll mess contained on yo side of the border.we have neither the resources nor the inclination to do such.why should I swerve.good content where I am.you're the immigrant

ps
fallen angels still looking for more souls to join them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by MrAnalyst: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2015
mikolo80:
again,your words not mine

The worst kind of arguments I hate is one where the other person is deliberately being stupid just to annoy me.
Let me tutor you,for starters,if 99.9% of Igbos keep saying they're being marginalized. Trust me there's an iota of truth to it-it's simple logic,that number of people can't be wrong.
Now coming to you personally,I said Igbos dont fight themselves but you replied Yorubas dont fight Igbos,that's a misquote-this was your first point of stupidity.
Again,I spoke of enugu and abia(both within the east) but you're replying me with niger(which is in the north)-again this was another point you showed shallow reasoning.
Thirdly,you had to change my post into something I hadn't written,mr(or miss) that's a record depth of childishness.
Fourthly,for you to bring Yoruba into my 'eastern' post means you're quite a tribalist,please I am not one and I dislike tribalists. please keep to yourself if you don't intend making sense. Thank you
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by mikolo80: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrAnalyst:

The worst kind of arguments I hate is one where the other person is not deliberately being stupid just to annoy me.
Let me tutor you,for starters,if 99.9% of Igbos keep saying they're being marginalized it's cos that's all you've been taught all your life Just like we've been told the north are all Hausa, it's not true. Trust me there's no iota of truth to it-it's high level logic,that number of people can be wrong.
Now coming to you personally,I said Igbos dont fight themselves but you replied Yorubas dont fight Igbos,that's a misquote-this was your first point of stupidity.
you know you've won argument when the other person start throwing insult

it's called comparison, look it up sometime if you ever read for anything but exam.

Again,I spoke of enugu and abia(both within the east) but you're replying me with niger(which is in the north)-again this was another point you showed shallow reasoning.
same as above
who's shallow mentally Now

Thirdly,you had to change my post into something I hadn't written,mr(or miss) that's a record depth of childishness.

wanted you to see how ignorant you sounded
Now you're annoyed
guess how the other person feels when you prey nonsense

Fourthly,for you to bring Yoruba into my 'eastern' post means you're quite a tribalist,please I am not one and I dislike tribalists. please keep to yourself if you don't intend making sense. Thank you
you are a tribalist ,you just refuse to accept reality.

Now i have done gentleman, if them born you and all you hold dear, insult me one nope time
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by MrAnalyst: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2015
mikolo80:
you are a tribalist ,you just refuse to accept reality.

Now i have done gentleman, if them born you and all you hold dear, insult me one nope time

Mr. You're a disappointment-you had to act childishly again. No problem. Please depart from me.
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by mikolo80: 3:39am On May 29, 2016
Vulu:

THAT'S THE QUESTION THE TADPOLE CAN'T ANSWER. JUST IMAGINE THE ARSEHOLE INSINUATING THAT SINCE IGBOS DON'T 'LOVE' THEMSELVES THEY SHOULD REMAIN IN NIGERIA.

MEANWHILE OTHER YORUBAS HATE IJEBUS LIKE SH1T. A YORUBAMAN CAN KILL HIS BLOOD BROTHER FOR 'OWOILE', TWO YORUBAS SELLING THE SAME KIND OF WARES CLOSE TO THEMSELVES CAN NEVER BE AT PEACE WITH EACH OTHER. THEY WILL KEEP VISITING JUJUMEN TO OUTDO OR EVEN KILL EACH OTHER. YET THEY WANT TO TEACH IGBOS HOW TO LOVE THEMSELVES. FUNNY grin
but where did I say it was any different im other tribes. just saying that forming a biafra with fellow tadpoles will not solve your problems. the same excuses you're making today you will make when you get your tiny piece of land. besides what are you doing with your governor's, senators, ministers etc abi they too are northerners or westerners holding you back. a bad workman blames his tools
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:48am On May 29, 2016
mikolo80:
Biafra when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class Igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several Igbo people, you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans. May Amadioha light our candles.
- Arinze Eziefule

Hypocrisy is when Omenka started writing long epistle on NDA for breaking his balls and Mynd44 Lalasticala Modath seun etc See this poo and are happy, without cautioning the charlatan for giving Igbos more reason to continue their agitation to separate from peeps like him.

"when Nsukka people are seen as third class Igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several Igbo people"

What evidence can he present to prove this? what statistics does he have on it?
"That someone is mad doesn't mean everyone should be taken to the clinic.."

I understand, most of you ppl's hate for Igbos, but one should never subject to such a low level in other to display it..

Mynd44, it doesn't you take a second to alter Igbos comments on this board, but to such defamatory statements against Igbos is a cause for amusement to you..

I saw how you guys were planing how to silence one EasternLeopard for abuses, but non of you remembered this never-do-well op..

Let me re-assure and re-emphasize that no matter the conditions 'Nigeria' placed Igbos In this country, whether you think its self-inflicted and or well deserved of them(it doesn't matter) but as long as there is one(1) humanbeing still alive in Nigeria and waxing stronger, then the next person must be an Igbo man..

Do whatever you will, even kill yourself, it won't change the facts.. ..

Be informed!!

1 Like

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:06am On May 29, 2016
MrAnalyst:

The worst kind of arguments I hate is one where the other person is deliberately being stupid just to annoy me.
Let me tutor you,for starters,if 99.9% of Igbos keep saying they're being marginalized. Trust me there's an iota of truth to it-it's simple logic,that number of people can't be wrong.

Brother!

I suggest you don't waste precious intellectual time trying to dabble into brain-pounding issues with the nut-head bigot..

Before you could invest more of your time into his rouse, firstly, do a quick tour of his TL and establish his naivety then you ll see how much he deserved not even ur spit.. .
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by omenka(m): 6:12am On May 29, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Hypocrisy is when Omenka started writing long epistle on NDA for breaking his balls and Mynd44 Lalasticala Modath seun etc See this poo and are happy, without cautioning the charlatan for giving Igbos more reason to continue their agitation to separate from peeps like him.

I understand, most of you ppl's hate for Igbos, but one should never subject to such a low level in other to display it..

Mynd44, it doesn't you take a second to alter Igbos comments on this board, but to such defamatory statements against Igbos is a cause for amusement to you..

I saw how you guys were planing how to silence one EasternLeopard for abuses, but non of you remembered this never-do-well op..

Let me re-assure and re-emphasize that no matter the conditions 'Nigeria' placed Igbos In this country, whether you think its self-inflicted and or well deserved of them(it doesn't matter) but as long as there is one(1) humanbeing still alive in Nigeria and waxing stronger, then the next person must be an Igbo man..

Be informed!!
Get the hell out of my face with this cheap emotional blackmail. What the hell is wrong with you people??

Nairaland Rules/policies are simple enough even toddlers understand them: Nairaland stands against the promotion of violent secessionist ideologies.

No one gives a Bleep whether you people agitate for whatever, the owner of this property says don't do it on my property. How hard is that to understand??

If you can't deal with that, find something else to do with your life and stop bugging my mentions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 6:26am On May 29, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Be informed!!

I don't even care about all these your Biafra/Nd blah blah

But aren't you the same i-bum youth that pollute the whole forum insulting people?

You've suddenly turned to pastor oyedepo cheesy Your Papa yansh!

You were the same bozo who told us you're Yoruba not knowing you're a hard core i-punk youth

Son, fix your life. You're messed up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by omenka(m): 6:41am On May 29, 2016
Whathaveidone:

I don't even care about all these your Biafra/Nd blah blah

But aren't you the same i-bum youth that pollute the whole forum insulting people?

You've suddenly turned to pastor oyedepo cheesy Your Papa yansh!

You were the same bozo who told us you're Yoruba not knowing you're a hard core i-punk youth

Son, fix your life. You're messed up.
Tone down. You'd get a lengthy ban mr.
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Nobody: 6:50am On May 29, 2016
omenka:
Tone down. You'd get a lengthy ban mr.

No be today

1 Like

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by mikolo80: 3:25pm On May 29, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Be informed!!
first of nobody hates Ibo's
second nobody place Ibo's In any situation.
they placed themselves. they laid their be time to lay on it.and your self pity party will not help you.
this is not the way to emancipate (I dunno where you're going sef, na all of us De inside dis mess that y'all put us in BTW)
but from your language I can see you would rather learn the hard way.
so good luck in your home training endeavours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
mikolo80:
first of nobody hates Ibo's
second nobody place Ibo's In any situation.
they placed themselves. they laid their be time to lay on it.and your self pity party will not help you.
this is not the way to emancipate (I dunno where you're going sef, na all of us De inside dis mess that y'all put us in BTW)
but from your language I can see you would rather learn the hard way.
so good luck in your home training endeavours

Are you OK? You sound ill?

1 Like

Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by mikolo80: 12:05am On May 30, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Are you OK? You sound ill?
my point exactly.
foaming at the lips and yet wonder why you're kept at arm's length
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:23am On May 30, 2016
mikolo80:
my point exactly.
foaming at the lips and yet wonder why you're kept at arm's length

"When one stops on the street to exchange pleasantries with an insane person, Passersby must also assume he too is insane".
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by mikolo80: 12:49am On May 30, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

"When one stops on the street to exchange pleasantries with an insane person, Passersby must also assume he too is insane".
precisely.. my bad
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by chrisblack: 6:21am On May 30, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
The worst case of discrimination among themselves is the OSU caste system; yet they will not report themselves to the United Nations for abuse of human rights; in fact those cracks lying beneath the surface that the OP mentioned would quickly widen into huge chasms once they get their Biafra because they would have no one to direct their hatred against but themselves.
I meet a lady, guy you need to see this young girl and her baby tonto dike and Co no fine near her, priceless. She was divorced by the guy not long after traditional marriage. On finding out the family was osu. She was already pregnant..this is just sad and wrong for a tribe that claim to be more Catholic, than pope.even more Jewish than the jews
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by chrisblack: 6:42am On May 30, 2016
MrAnalyst:

I totally disagree with your statement on 99.9% not being wrong.on the issue of marginalisation you are wrong cause non of you have been able to prove our you have been marginalised. There are other tribes in nigeria than ibo,yoruba hausa.your adopted son was the immediate past president.he started your lot in every conner of govt.while neglecting other tribes.some times a group of people can be pyshcolgically brainwashed to belive a lie or assumption which after a while is held as the truth.economically are you marginalised. You have produced people in all political, economical and sociological positions in the country.you are not the only tribe.imagine adamawa alone has over 100 tribe even if there population is small as compared to urs.they are still a tribe.nigeria does not begin and end with one tribe. Out of over 300 + tribes.guy wake up.politically you guys are your own problem.you clamoured for ibo presidency 2019.your newly wed party PDP which was in power for 16yrs and did nothing for u. after romancing you, allocated the 2019 ticket to the north again, your leaders welcome the idea without shouting or screeming.buhari asked a question who is marginalising who.what do you want. you guys will never be satisfied until you are giving every political office from the president to even governors in all states of the federation and this attitude is just simply termed greed.
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Mckennedy: 7:03am On May 30, 2016
porshuch:
so you don't know that Osu system is still practised in Igbo land. Pls go to ozalla town in nkanu local govt, the town is before Obe town, if your entering agbani via ozalla express road, if you go there you will cry. I hv a frnd from that town, his family is classified as the Osu family, there is a demarcation between the diaala's and the OSU. I felt so bad. Pls try and do proper survey well. Even Nsukka is not left out.

Na Biafra paranoid dey worry you!
Re: Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O by Ikechu12781: 7:35am On May 30, 2016
chrisblack:
I totally disagree with your statement on 99.9% not being wrong.on the issue of marginalisation you are wrong cause non of you have been able to prove our you have been marginalised. There are other tribes in nigeria than ibo,yoruba hausa.your adopted son was the immediate past president.he started your lot in every conner of govt.while neglecting other tribes.some times a group of people can be pyshcolgically brainwashed to belive a lie or assumption which after a while is held as the truth.economically are you marginalised. You have produced people in all political, economical and sociological positions in the country.you are not the only tribe.imagine adamawa alone has over 100 tribe even if there population is small as compared to urs.they are still a tribe.nigeria does not begin and end with one tribe. Out of over 300 + tribes.guy wake up.politically you guys are your own problem.you clamoured for ibo presidency 2019.your newly wed party PDP which was in power for 16yrs and did nothing for u. after romancing you, allocated the 2019 ticket to the north again, your leaders welcome the idea without shouting or screeming.buhari asked a question who is marginalising who.what do you want. you guys will never be satisfied until you are giving every political office from the president to even governors in all states of the federation and this attitude is just simply termed greed.

I find it hilariously laughable that the North and Yoloba accuse Igbo of being greedy in terms of politics yet last i checked,

Which tribe in Nigeria declared war on that Anambra minister, I forgot her name, over the fact she fired the multiple unqualified yoloba FFK packed into the aviation department?

In fact, which tribe were calmed by FFK when he declared he hired his people more than others during his years as Aviation minister?

Which tribe is currently doing Northcracy and in fact defending themselves when called on their obvious greed and tribalism?

Which tribe stated "I'll make the country ungovernable if a north does not win"?

Which tribe blackmailed GEJ into firing southerners with great work ethics and replace them with northerners.

[Oh while we at it, it is a well known fact that North dominated GEJ administration than South. The fact he didn't give una all of the "juicy" position was una problem with him. Hell it is also a well known fact he commisson more projects for the north than the south yet una were never satisfied and you dare call others cannibals? Laughable]

Back to what I'm writing

Who intensified and sponsored Boko Haram just to make GEJ reign look bad?

Which group wailed left and right and forced GEJ to cancel good policies, only to applaud that same policies when it was revived by a "Northerner"? And you dare call others greedy?

Which group have ruled that nation repeatedly and each time a southerner takes over, they scream and screech about them?

The word "born to rule mentality" is addressed to what tribe? Why is that tribe giving that nickname by others?

Finally, you people get dumber and dumber by the day. I've lost count how many times it has been said, even drawn for you lots that the need for disintegration has NOTHING to do with politics and has EVERYTHING to do with wanting out on an obvious sinking ship ruined by greedy animals that believe they are "born to rule". We don't want to be in the same nation with you people and it gets pathetic how desperate una try to dismiss the reasons. It is highly PATHETIC.

Lastly, there's not one single igbo that wants Nigerian presidency. I mean look at the nation for God sake, who wants to rule a disgrace? Infact what happened to GEJ opened the eyes of most Igbos and I'll say SS minorities group as well. If a man can be hated, dragged to the mud, belittled almost on daily basis, his reputation attacked without any evidence to support majority of the accusation on him and the only reason for all he went through was because he's an "ijaw" ( a minority) who had "igbos" in juicy positions in his administration speaks high volume the amount of Devils we share a nation with. The only Igbo who still sort "igbo prwsidency" is Okorocha and Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo. Last I chevked, both man and the group are currently the most hated Igbos in Igbolamd...that should speak volumes to una. When your "buhari" ran with "igbo vp" twice, both times he was rejected by igbos...that should speak volume to you people. We don't want to rule a backwards nation, we want put of the sinking ship. Only those that aware they can't survive by them she's are the only set desperate for this shameless and disgrace "giant of africa.."one nigeria". Just pathetic and pitiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State / Osinbajo At Senator Garba's 50th Birthday Celebration In Yola / Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.