Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson (5261 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed- Actor Mike Godson / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson by donidpizzy: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fast-rising Nollywood actor, Michael Godson Ifeanyichukwu, popularly known as Mike Godson, has spoken about his recent rumoured romance with star actress, Ini Edo.
The two have been spotted together at several functions home and abroad, and the actor, who spoke to City People recently disclosed that he is indeed very close to Ini but they are not romantically involved.

pictures res of the pair that went viral on social media recently was taken on the set of a yet-to-be-released movie.

See full details here>> http://www.kingpredicts.com/2015/12/how-i-slept-with-ini-edo-actor-mike.html

Re: How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dem sabi lie
Re: How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson by excober080(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fotoshop
Re: How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Look like it was photoshopped.
Re: How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson by Dammielog(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Looks real
Re: How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson by charijee(f): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bloggers and lie.....this isn't Mike Godson

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys / Another Pastor Caught Doing It With Church Member In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.