Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" (650 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex??? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / What Is Your First Kiss Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by Oladimejy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Express your feeling to us
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Following
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by iceberylin(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Donno....buh it felt like I did something awful...
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by raayah(f): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
My first kiss was under a Mango tree with a boy named Kunle when I was 13

I was so nervous. I was expecting it to be something huge but it was not spectacular at all.

I didn't feel anything.

I went home and I was so scared that I would get pregnant.
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by RexKexMilann: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
It Felt like I was in the Country that has Paris as it's Capital grin.
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Someone is just kissing when others have become retired professors in kissing
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by jonaifame22(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
It was my first time and it was wierd to me, So after the kiss I felt like spittn out
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by kilokeys(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
They lied to us... The movies cry

Thought the teeth automatically disappears when u kiss..

I was wrong.. Teeth wars.. Kauuuun! Quite painful..

# there is nothing special about swapping spit..

Just make sure both parties are foolishly in love and willing to do it and more..
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bad girl, well i was 23 yrs b4 i kissed
raayah:
My first kiss was under a Mango tree with a boy named Kunle when I was 13

I was so nervous. I was expecting it to be something huge but it was not spectacular at all.

I didn't feel anything.

I went home and I was so scared that I would get pregnant.
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by raayah(f): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oma307:
Bad girl, well i was 23 yrs b4 i kissed

Well you missed lol..jk
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
It would have been better if both of us kiss
raayah:

Well you missed lol..jk
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by raayah(f): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oma307:
It would have been better if both of us kiss

If we ever meet.. I owe you one kiss
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by nerdfrost(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Still yet to have my first kiss
Re: Who Do You Feel When You First Had Your First "Kiss" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Baby, i dont really mind if u cn u show or anyway out
raayah:

If we ever meet.. I owe you one kiss

(1) (Reply)

New Xmas Strategies By Naija Girls!!! / Make Her Love You / When You Meet That Sexyangellia....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.