Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) (25149 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by JAZES(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Who would have thought that Sen Dino Melaye that is one of the senators championing the anti social media bill once extol sahara reporters.
Pictures dont lie, see our senator sitting in sahara reporters office and singing their praise before the election.
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/12/05/photos-when-dino-melaye-used-to-roll-with-sahara-reporters/

2 Shares

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by JAZES(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Dino Melaye with Sahara Reporters founder, Omoyele Sowore….

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by managermahmud: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2015
The last time I checked, there wasn't a rift between Dino and Sahara reporters lipsrsealed
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by makzeze: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Dino Melaye looking like a saint then.

Sahara owner looking clueless, like j***n

6 Likes

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by saint047(m): 6:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Nothing last forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by sholatech(m): 6:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Both are products of NANS. National Association of Nigerian Students
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Evil conductors that will rob you of your change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Meriekriss: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2015
So na that small looking guy get Sahara wey just dey lie anyhow..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Mologi(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2015
There was no fight,but media rift only...
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2015
The only good politician to ever live was Gandhi of India.Nigeria has the worst group of politicians...they are all the same with the blood of greed running through their veins.I supported GEJ in 2011 but he turned an im:becile,then I voted PMB in 2015,he's clearly becoming the king of zombies.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by JAZES(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
The only good politician to ever live was Gandhi of India.Nigeria has the worst group of politicians...they are all the same with the blood of greed running through their veins.I supported GEJ in 2011 but he turned an im:becile,then I voted PMB in 2015,he's clearly becoming the king of zombies.

Dino Melaye is d worse thing that ever happened to Naija politics. The guy is like a bee that goes where d honey is

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by DICE234(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2015
LOL... so now he "un-rolls" with them abi?

Meanwhile;

Imagination is the beginning of creation, are you a good web designer? Remember good design is good business, click my signature to register your services... someone somewhere needs your services.
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by looseweight: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Woooww. Pictures don't lie

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

1 Like

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by freemanbubble: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
bad
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by jimmytron: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2015
ok
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2015
The truth is many people don't know politics and media are both symbiotic... While one makes its money through embezzlement and sharp practices in the case of corrupt Nigerian politicians, the order survives on peddling real and unreal news about politicians. These two guys make their money on your screaming and gossip while they hang out in a chilling American evening drinking Vodka.

Meanwhile

If you are still asking "how can i make money online" when opportunities about that you are not taking then you should check yourself. You really aren't ready yet. Opportunities are screaming for attention but skepticism has blinded us and made us deaf to it. Wake up lazy youths and stop hoping on the Government for easy jobs. Come learn how you can earn with Brilliantlightsmedia while developing unique skills that will feed you for all your life. Visit my free training thread here FIVERR FREE TRAINING THREAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by menix(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
End Time Dino..

1 Like

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Prec1ous(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Raiders: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Social netwrk in Naija is where liars meet liars; Married. men will claim to be single, Illiterates claim to be University. graduates, even Unemployed dudes wil always claim to be C.E.O's welcome to our world! #NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by cccxxiii: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Politicians! A minute of silence for the dearth of leaders in Nigeria

...Kwaraption will kill nigeria
..Kwarapt Senator
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Eugenedimgba:

You said it all.
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ranbo8888: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
I see gud
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by realborn(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Errand Senator cheesy
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by tman15: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
ok
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by easyfem(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
That sowoye guy... My spirit believe in his report coz have watch one of his strongly in United state before
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Geraraheremehn: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2015
jcmaiah:
Evil conductors that will rob you of your change

Nice punchline

1 Like

Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Politicians bunch of hypocrites
Re: When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) by tman15: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2015
A stitch in time saves nine.

Excess body weight can be disastrous if not taken care of in due time. It leads to complications like diabetes, arthritis and even erectile disfunction. Don't wait till your body weight becomes a problem. Click to follow this trend on how to loose excess body weight in a natural way.
www.nairaland.com/2737284/fast-amazing-way-shed-excess

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State / Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.