Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. (37074 Views)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Useless people
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by KomradeKorsche: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2015
OLD GIST
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by danwa25(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2015
What women will cause in this world ehn
Naavah:
What men will cause in this world ehn grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by ojnnaco(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2015
D difference in colour too much .... Kai ...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by coolzeal(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2015
She's not fighting to keep the old man she claimed to love.. She's fighting to keep his money to herself

Women and Money.... Damn!!> cheesy cheesy cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
it is just a silly cat fight between women... nothing to see here....
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Money makes the entire world go round.... Too much money can make Beyonce divorce Jay-z to run after you.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by jayriginal: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Jyoti won this one by a mile.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Oboi, wen two women fight about a man, it always ends ugly... I try not to get caught up between two ladies...
Except its an awesome 3some.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2015
jayriginal:
Jyoti won this one by a mile.
hahaha. i no know say u dey read ds kain news. grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Cutehector(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Except its an awesome 3some.
nutty boi.... Even lucifer isnt as naughty as u are... Ur father is a politician wink
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by overdrive(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by jayriginal: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

hahaha. i no know say u dey read ds kain news. grin

Lol. I had absolutely nothing better to do.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by arsenal33: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2015
SLUTS

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Missmossy(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Chai!!!

Women and fighting over silly things, her supposed husband isn't worth it.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by scobaba: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2015
What goes around..... lipsrsealed

Caro you know as e be some years back now. You worry people husband well well, made their wives cry.

Now it's your turn. cheesy

I wonder how people quickly forget the past. Well i dont think they forget when alone in their quiet time. They do remembet karma is a bitch, but make e for no loss, they come out in public to form voltron. grin

Caro..... Take it.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by codereloader: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Fighter
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by IBBG(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2015
na normal women gossip. if na poor man dem for no fight like that o.
another name for women of now a days na money.
I'm yet to see a woman who will turn down being a second wife to a billionaire and become the first wife of a young hustling guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by mira4u: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2015
embarassed very silly. Fighting over a man who doesn't care whether his adulterous act affects you or not.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Ribaman(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Please, who on earth are these people?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by MrMcJay(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Ribaman:
Please, who on earth are these people?

maestromedia..co.ke/2014/01/unveiling-jyoti-kiran-matharoo-2-of.html?m=1
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by ddjay: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2015
chai...when babes begin wash pant for public ba.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by dexla(f): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2015
I've known Caroline Danjuma since secondary schools days. first as Caroline Hutchings (half Scottish then half Calabar). then as Caroline Ekanem when she had to contest for a beauty pagent. heard she claimed to have studied all her life abroad, well thats a bloody lie. she completed her education at African Church college ifako ijaye. started a acting career and along the line met Danjuma. she claimed to av married Danjuma because she needed his money to bail her mum abroad who was a cocaine pusher.
The point is Caroline knew this man was married and decided to chook head inside the marriage. Now she's feeling threatened the man might end up with a third wife?
wonder what the first wife will do. we hardly hear about her and she's here disgracing herself allover social media toh!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Sunseeker: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2015
GOOD Let them Fight & EXPOSE THEMSELVES.

A Wise woman would succeed by Keeping her MOUTH shut.

A Rich Ugly man can always find another cheap woman ...they are common like cashew nut or akara.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by justmenoni: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Kanye not having a phone doesn't make him a real G,he's doing that cos he is wealthy already,if u are still searching for a job still building ur business, an entrepreneur then it will be so stupid of u not having a phone,alot of people (I inclusive) are on the go with their phone these days I only use my laptop say for media...
..u can basically do everything these days with your phone...

Kanye not having one is cos he doesn't need anything from anyone and if u're really gonna get something from him then it means u hv had to be close to him.

Atmmachine:
This is the reason i hate Nigerian and American women.
TheY think with their Yansh.
If Chris Oyakhelome can get divorced, then who the fucck are you to say your husband can't leave you ?? Your pusssy na Gold.

Jay z , Beyonce and Kanye West are my mentors.
They don't have time for what people have to say, people's opinions don't matter.
Kanye west don't have a phone till date and he's not on instagram, That's a real G

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2015
shocked Lawd of mercy shocked
Caro, fall hand oo embarassed
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by InHim4Him(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Naavah:

Every known war had a woman as the root cause.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Wallade(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Naavah:

Point of correction: what money will cause in this world. If Musa is not wealthy, would these ladies fight dirty because of him.

It is all about the Benjamins; money.

Yo! Get the molla or die trying.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by creamylicious(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2015
Girls should be ashamed of themselves. You slept with another woman's husband so f***ing what? Whatever he did with you he'd do to another. It's left to the wife to fight for her man by whatever means she deems fit but in private though. This public show of shame gotta stop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.