Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. (37073 Views)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Elle277(f): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2015
celebrities always come to social media to defend there men..the next minute the tune will change,,let the men be the one to gush about you jare...I can't engage myself with this bull crap abegi!..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Damolar45(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Kanye
west don't have a phone till date and he's not on instagram, That's a real G[/color][/quote]
Ah don bilivitt
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Aitee1: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2015
Summary please...it's a Saturday morning angry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Shakazulu2: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2015
justmenoni:
Kanye not having a phone doesn't make him a real G,he's doing that cod he is wealthy already,if u are still searching for a job still building ur business, an entrepreneur then it will be so stupid of u not having a phone,alot of people (inclusive) are on the go with her phone these days I only use my laptop say for media...
..u can basically do everything these days with your phone...
Kanye not having one is cos he doesn't need anything from anyone and if u're really gonna get something from him then it means u hv had to be close to him.

Uhmm.....say what now....

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by dayowunmi(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2015
my question is, is Caroline the first wife of the man? I strongly suspect she also snatched him from someone (I may be wrong though) if she did, how can she claim her marriage is ordained by God? what blasphemy!!! If she's the first wife, she has every right to fight any woman trying to break down her home and maybe she needs to talk to the man as well, maybe a marriage counseling class would do, but intrinsically most African men are polygamous by nature, its just discipline that one can remain monogamous.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by NaWetinDey(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2015
The problem is simply MONEY and not MAN. It's very clear from their rants. Check Oshiomole and the likes for where women are 'truly' in love. Its all about the benjamins and the security it offers in this world of gross matter.

www..com/talk/topic,57626.0.html
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by repogirl(f): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
I suspected Caroline had surgery done, those boo'bs, a'ss and shapely figured just appeared out of thin air... I knew some hanky panky surgery might have been involved

As for the topic
...Caroline dearie, don't say you didn't see this coming... You replaced your husbands former wife, what makes you think you sef are not replaceable?

When you point a finger at others, remember that three are pointing right back at you.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by schumastic(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Okada abeg drop me 4 here oo..dis is my final destination cheesy

Noo but madam u say na Carolyn house you want drop this na the junction, wait make i drop u there cus i wan collect my money complete
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by kechywillz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
This sh!t what happens when yo Filty Rich. U'll be like,''Yeah,dem bi+ches fight over me coz i got benjamins''. But when u got no money,u just as good as crazy ass pu5sy nig9a.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Naavah:
What men will cause in this world ehn grin
No be men...na money.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Elle277:
celebrities always come to social media to defend there men..the next minute the tune will change,,let the men be the one to gush about you jare...I can't engage myself with this bull crap abegi!..
Men with cash can't do that...every lady wants to fuuuck them and defend their territory. She replaced an ex wife and now she is claiming God hand in hers...haba..hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by trappatoni(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
jayriginal:
Jyoti won this one by a mile.
see umpire. The mistress go everly win na.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wise women take their marital issues to GOD....

Foolish Women bring it to SOCIAL MEDIA!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by byvan03: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
As you snatched, so shall others snatch from you, Amen!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by theshaderoom: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2015

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by Ligxy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
This is the reason i hate Nigerian and American women.
TheY think with their Yansh.
If Chris Oyakhelome can get divorced, then who the fucck are you to say your husband can't leave you ?? Your pusssy na Gold.

Jay z , Beyonce and Kanye West are my mentors.
They don't have time for what people have to say, people's opinions don't matter.
Kanye west don't have a phone till date and he's not on instagram, That's a real G
Really I just gotta say this. As much as people bash Kim k and call her names, the talks seem to just bounce off her body..... and like joke like play, babe is holding unto her husband. Living their life.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by jayriginal: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
trappatoni:
see umpire. The mistress go everly win na.

Not every time.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. by toprealman: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2015
If not gir his father's wealth dear caro, you for marry am? All of you are one and the same....gold diggers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.