Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Senator Ben Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (photos) (618 Views)

Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Senator Ben Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (photos) by burujnews: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2015
Ben Bruce wants his people to know that he’s always with them.

He headed out to his constituency today, in a small boat
He tweeted, ‘Chilling out with my peeps on my to my Constituency to give account of my stewardship to my ogas the electorate.’

When someone asked why he didn’t take a Yatch, See his response

http://burujnews.com/2015/12/05/senator-ben-bruce-cruises-on-small-boat-to-get-to-his-constituency-photos/

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (photos) by richidinho(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2015
good
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (photos) by CACAWA(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol....hope you will also sleep where your people sleep...or how can you represent them if they sleep on the floor and you sleep under air condition?

Bloody fame seeking hypocrites.

Don't forget to send your children to school there as well.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (photos) by phlemzy: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
The day you start transporting with the people you represent in public vehicles, I'll then know your love for your people is so real.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (photos) by CharlesPhc: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Safety First...!!!

No Life Jacket, No Entry...!!!
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (photos) by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2015

(1)

The Arms Deal Gets Messier - N650m Traced To Thisday Publisher / Who Is Igbo / MY IDEAS ON Making Nigeria Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.