Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

#kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello (1519 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / ‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by mathias32(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
The  governorship candidate for the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the supplementary election in Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello said the tussle for power between him and Abiodun Faleke (the deputy governor candidate in the November 21 election) is a family affair that will be attended to internally.

Bello who disclosed this while speaking with newsmen on the supplementary election also promised to use his office (when declared governor and assumed office) to bridged the sectional gap in the state.

Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by cktheluckyman: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oga who is your deputy in today"s supplementary poll? This would be a very easy case to decide at the courts.Better start preparing for another election in few months to come

2 Likes

Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by M0GIDI: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Faleke don suffer grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
You go fear Family matters.Lol.

1 Like

Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by politricks: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
I like the statement you made at least it is better than abusing each other in public. But if you eventually get there, please try to revive Kogi state as it has suffered enough from corrupt leaders.

God bless me

God bless you

God bless Kogi state

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by skelewu404(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
U r the chosen one chikena

1 Like

Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by Realist5: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Fair Plus...we are solidly behind you...carry go.

2 Likes

Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by Lanretoye(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
The judge that will decide Bello's fate is still watching DSTV...

1 Like

Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by youngwarlocks: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
cktheluckyman:
Oga who is your deputy in today"s supplementary poll? This would be a very easy case to decide at the courts.Better start preparing for another election in few months to come

Mumu dey smell, u think they are dat dumb?, INEC recognises faleke as his deputy so far. he (FALEKE) wrote letter to INEC directly that he is no running mate to Bello, INEC told him that only the party has d right to inform them of such that he should write through the party which he belongs buh he hasn't done dat till now.
Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by dustmalik: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
youngwarlocks:

Mumu dey smell, u think they are dat dumb?, INEC recognises faleke as his deputy so far. he (FALEKE) wrote letter to INEC directly that he is no running mate to Bello, INEC told him that only the party has d right to inform them of such that he should write through the party which he belongs buh he hasn't done dat till now.
exactly. so, as far as INEC and the law is concern, Faleke is still the running mate.

1 Like

Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by cktheluckyman: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
youngwarlocks:

Well thatz why ewe have the courts to decide whether a political party can force someone to become its deputy Governorship candidate!!!You people make me laugh
Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by Meriekriss: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Abeg who APC field as their candidate for this election..
Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by forgiveness: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Well thatz why ewe have the courts to decide whether a political party can force someone to become its deputy Governorship candidate!!!You people make me laugh

grin This one na really by force by fire and after using him to win the election, they will discard him like used tissue paper.
Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by saint047(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nigeria is dysfunctional not because it has bad leaders But because it is specifically designed to produce bad leaders by careful selection
Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by saint047(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nigeria is dysfunctional not because it has bad leaders But because it is specifically designed to produce bad leaders by careful selection
Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by vedaxcool(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Head or tail pdp lose!
Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by mathias32(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Meriekriss:
Abeg who APC field as their candidate for this election..
Yahaya Bello
Re: #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello by mathias32(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
vedaxcool:
Head or tail pdp lose!
Na so

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa / FG Sends Shiite Leader El Zakzaky To Prison, Over Criminal Conspiracy / Full Report: See States That Diverted, Mismanaged Bailout Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.