Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good (34332 Views)

Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / Attack On Jonathan: Oshiomhole Is A Villa Sycophant , Says Orubebe / There Was Primitive Looting Under Jonathan – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by obiremy: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Politicians are absolutely unpredictable.They meander like scalar quantity that you can hardly predict their directions.Today they will dine together and next thing you will see them do is blasting each other.Just look at the photo above.When the going was good,Adams Oshiomhole and Goodluck Jonathan were besties.Compare it to the political relationship between the two now.Abeg I cumot nyash for politicians.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/caption-this-photo-of-goodluck-jonathan.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by Iroh88(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
If only the Olodo (I no call names oo) were used to wearing white, one would have always mistaken him for an Eyo Masquerade.

Mega dularkpo.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by stexsy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oshimhole the joker

Jonathan our hero......

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by Khd95(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Even if they still meet 2day at a function,they will still xchanged pleasantries at least,dat y they are men,not womengrin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by amunkita(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
GEJ: Osho u look beautiful today..
Osho: baba nah one foreign babe wey I just catch beauty rub off on me..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by vedaxcool(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oshimole: jojo you sabi say nah fail your results go get at the end of 4 yrs?

Jonathan ; my own be say 4yrs from now I go dey super rich while my foolish supporters go dey do abobaku for saraki and dem dasuki. U know say nah chiling level we dey.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by HowAreYou(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
K
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by cleatoris: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
I don't blame Oshiomole. Jonathan's cluelessness and mindless corruption is enough to turn off rational minds.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by Ibelong2God: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
I guess this was before he imported a foreign wife

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by permsec: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

Jonathan ; my own be say 4yrs from now I go dey super rich while my foolish supporters go dey do abobaku for saraki and dem dasuki. U know say nah chiling level we dey.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by vinkod007: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
JONA our hero

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by Meriekriss: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

Bros, meditate on your comment.. Hw e sound for your ear?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by sandraokosun1: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
May we never be cursed with the disease called goatluck.
Op ths is when gej came to commission one rat power project, is it nt courtesy that the gov of that state go to airport to recieve his c in c. There is no friendship here, the mofo makes a silly joke and adams just tries to laugh to appear friendly. Ths is the kind of smile diazani, okonjo,dansuki, dokpesi etc have been using to rip him off in cluelessnes

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by cephaswizzy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
If only the Olodo (I no call names oo) were used to wearing white, one would have always mistaken him for an Eyo Masquerade.

Mega dularkpo.
i no blame u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by CR77(f): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
GEJ my Hero

The daddy of Africa democracy kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by Joejonah(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
In politics, no permanent friend.... no permanent enemy.. only permanent interest.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by ModiKen(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
OP, the going has never being good between GEJ and Oshiomole.

They have never been in same political party or shared similar ideas on moving the nation forward.

They just had to accomodate each other while GEJ was in power

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by Sijo01(f): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Midget!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by tolustx(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eyinkule l'ota wa, inu ile l'aseni ngbe.

Twale to the yoruba tribe.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by tinobrace(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nigeria will be Great Again!
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by tunex23: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is a Goat! Muhammadu Buhari is a Fooll
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by hijacke(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by xender(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
the going is always good
don't decieve ya sef
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by oshe11: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Imortal001:
Ok
HowAreYou:
K
KpStone:
hijacke:
Ok
ChappyChase:
Ok
KpStone:
SEE DEM.......

END TIME COMMENTS.....

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by ChappyChase: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by akpur1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
OSHE the ODE
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by Sijo01(f): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:

Mega dularkpo.

The only olodo here is you!
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by Meriekriss: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Seen..
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good by djWALE(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Whats happenin to the "going" now??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG / Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port / Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.