Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Peace Beyond Comprehension - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Beyond Comprehension (290 Views)

Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace / What Prophet Mohammed(peace Be Upon Him) Said About Jesus! / Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Preached Jihad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Beyond Comprehension by yommyuk: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Do you realise that whatever you are going through, that the heavenly Father is always near and in control. St Paul wrote from a prison cell to remind believers that giving their concerns over to God would result in peace. Having a quiet spirit in a storm of trouble doesn't make any human sense—we’re “supposed” to become anxious; it’s only natural. But our God is supernatural, and He is living inside us in the form of the Holy Spirit, so we can remain peaceful.

No matter what harsh circumstances may challenge our faith, peace grounded in Christ can’t be broken. With the Father’s omnipotent hand protecting and providing for us, what reason do we have to be afraid or fretful? What we must do is keep our eyes and our faith focused upon the Lord. “The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in You” (Isa. 26:3).

We live in a world of conflict, and we often find ourselves suffering heartache. It’s easy to become fixated on a situation and how it has disrupted our lives. But peace comes from choosing to trust that God will bring about a resolution in His time and in His way.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

John 20:19
On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Devotional(wed.09/12/2015) / Wishing U All A Merry Christmas / Are You Industrious? --sunday December 27th 2015 (rccg Open Heavens Devotional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.