Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Chindima & Flavour: I Guess D Rumour Is True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chindima & Flavour: I Guess D Rumour Is True (477 Views)

Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram / I Swear Is True! / If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chindima & Flavour: I Guess D Rumour Is True by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
When you think of Chidinma, the Kedike star, what comes to mind is that little naïve, reserved girl still waiting to break away from her mother’s tender grip.

Chidinma and Falvour go sensual

But the petite songstress is pushing beyond that boundary and showing that anything can happen when it comes to her brand.

At the recently held concert hosted by Phyno tagged Phynofest, the duo of Chidinma and Flavour took their “Chemistry” to another level. Before now they have been pictured in compromising positions and the idea of them dating has been denied severally.

During the concert held at Onitsha, they performed their duet Ololufe and shared a kiss after the performance.

This didn’t go well with some of Chidinma’s fans as they took to her Instagram page to express their disapproval.

One of them writes: “If you two are dating, let us know and stop forming church-girl.

Another adds: “Is this how you guys would be kissing whenever you perform Ololufe?”
vanguardnewsng

Re: Chindima & Flavour: I Guess D Rumour Is True by Sunnymatey(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
The making of baby mamas, the Flavour Experience: part 3 In the making.
Re: Chindima & Flavour: I Guess D Rumour Is True by faith551(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Let's say the simple truth, chidinma won't really suit flavor.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Kill This Man???? / Tender Love (episode One) / Are These The Reasons Girls Enjoy Beer Parlour Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.