Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Some Funny Relationship Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Funny Relationship Pictures (7008 Views)

Funny Relationship Pictures Come And Laugh / Hilarious Relationship Pictures And Facts / Funny Relationship Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by jejemanito: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Are those pix funny?gosh!!

Why am i not laughing then?
Because your problem is bigger than the joke

Na joke o grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Evathyst(f): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Every thread on nairaland is always about 'Ladies bashing'. Na wa o! See as Nairaland guys carry women matter for head like lapalapa. undecided

Shake my head for these small boys!

N.B May Amadioha strike any motherfvther that will quote me to yarn Okpata. Iseeee!

2 Likes

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by TrappKING(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Evathyst:
Every thread on nairaland is always about 'Ladies bashing'. Na wa o! See as Nairaland guys carry women matter for head like lapalapa. undecided

N.B May Amadioha strike any motherfvther that will quote me to yarn Okpata. Iseeee!
You look nice smiley
Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Evathyst(f): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
TrappKING:

You look nice smiley
kiss kiss kiss

You yarn well, may Amadioha never strike you!
Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by TrappKING(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Evathyst:
kiss kiss kiss

You yarn well, may Amadioha never strike you!
Ise! What's the story behind your moniker smiley
Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Evathyst:

Don't invoke Amadioha on my thread jor grin.
Just laugh it off, it is meant to be for fun.
Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2015
The lady in panties is a confirmed olosho,many guys don log in
Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2015
When they know they've messed up, they form good guys undecided

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2015
cheesy

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by enygmababe: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2016
Cetona the one about having fun got me cracking. I can just imagine me telling DH to go have fun in that kind of circumstance. grin grin grin

The look on his face is usually epic lol

Keep them coming grin
Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
enygmababe:
Cetona the one about having fun got me cracking. I can just imagine me telling DH to go have fun in that kind of circumstance. grin grin grin

The look on his face is usually epic lol

Keep them coming grin
Lol, why won't the look on his face be epicgrin. I'm sure he knows better than to heed that kind of go-ahead.

But if he did, would you be mad at him or blame him, since you told him to
Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by enygmababe: 4:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Cetona:

Lol, why won't the look on his face be epicgrin. I'm sure he knows better than to heed that kind of go-ahead.
But if he did, would you be mad at him or blame him, since you told him to

My dear, only a 'kid' will mistake that kind of have fun for the real thing. Even a 'kid' will know the kind of eye the mum used to look at him as she says the 'have fun'. Its like your mum telling you on your way to a particular place that when you get there and they say come and eat you should say thank you then when you get there they invite you to come and eat and in their presence you ask her 'mummy can I eat?' Biko ...'have fun ni'

Before that perceptive guy starts screaming 'abort mission abort mission' you think say na clear eye?
Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Kaylexzy(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Cetona:
How true is this?

Definitely True Mademoiselle.... grin
Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2016
enygmababe:

My dear, only a 'kid' will mistake that kind of have fun for the real thing. Even a 'kid' will know the kind of eye the mum used to look at him as she says the 'have fun'. Its like your mum telling you on your way to a particular place that when you get there and they say come and eat you should say thank you then when you get there they invite you to come and eat and in their presence you ask her 'mummy can I eat?' Biko ...'have fun ni'

Before that perceptive guy starts screaming 'abort mission abort mission' you think say na clear eye?
Lmao, Women! I perfectly understand you ma'am. Not even when you wife gives you scented condoms should you have fun. Have such fun at your own peril, better still, never let her find out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2016
So true. What stage are you now?

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Been a while. Let me drop few pictures

Re: Some Funny Relationship Pictures by Cetona(f): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Dear Nairalanders / The LOOK On Kiddwaya Face As NENGI Shows Him What He's Missing «XRated» / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.