Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,450 members, 7,843,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) (47131 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by yuppies112: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
rip man I know the feeling Life can be frustrating some times
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by FRANCOXAV(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
No sane individual would ever think of committing suicide.

Basically, the man is SICK;and as such should be pitied. Wait a minute, hope you have not cancelled out the possibility of a last minute "conversion and metanoia" to God just like the "good thief", who gained heaven at the last moment.

Let's respect the memory of the death. RIP brother.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
TheLeader:
Every comment so far came from tinking within the box? Now let's go outside d damn box. Wot if someone killed him and made it look like a suicide? wot if he was forcibly hanged? Too bad our police will nt look into that. Rope on neck= suicide, #CaseClosed.

RIP to the dead.
the shop was locked from inside and as the pics show they were snapping from outside wit a buglary proof between them but they might investigate if there is anyting to investigate although i know our poo-lice sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by ope632: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wow
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by nduprincekc(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
no mata wat d case meh be'' NEVER GIV UP cus OLUWA IZ INVOLVE'''RIP'MR SUICIDE DECISSION''
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
lawanson44:
Chai! He discovered he was SCAMMED by Mumuhamadu buhari

You well so?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
One needs to see this chosen idiots and see the extreme poverty in their lives

With over chopped shoes giving them artificial bow legs and their faded shirt and trousers

I'm very very sure theses people are under bondage.

Who in his right mind will be in extreme poverty and go around preaching and inviting members into a millionaire man's church? A man who gives no crap about their poverty?

I'll never be religious. I'd rather burn in hell than follow any fake god

Funny you,
You rather burn in hell than follow fake God... grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Ryda(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
No matter hw hard people find it to survive in Nigeria...no matter hw much those potbellied lawmakers milk d country

my family and i shall not die, we shall live and survive in this country called 9ja.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by afrika(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
This tenure set. Change!!! Is a bigger problem. People are willingly commuting suicide why the leader is junketing about. And has not spent a week in his country.

The worst is that a bill is about to be enacted to seize the little way the masses expresses their opinion and grievances to the govt of the people, by the people for the people. Now the senators we voted in wants us to SHUT UP. Gosh
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Nemesis99(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rot in hell. There is no reason whatsoever to take a life. If suicide is a solution to some problems, my mum wld be long forgotten. Thank God today she's half way fulfilled. So once again I say rot in hell u coward for being too scared to challenge whatsoever pushes you into going against God's words
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Nemesis99(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
ebosie11:
As narrated by a Trezzy Blog reader ....

''There has been another suicide this morning at 23rd market, Festac town.The young man sleeps in an unoccupied shop but this morning was discovered hanging with the shop locked from the inside. The police is being awaited to break open the shop and evacuate him. No one seems to know him''.
Rot in hell. There is no reason whatsoever to take a life. If suicide is a solution to some problems, my mum wld be long forgotten. Thank God today she's half way fulfilled. So once again I say rot in hell u coward for being too scared to challenge whatsoever pushes you into going against God's words
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by nikkiking(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2015
EmekaBlue:
mayb he use church money play nairabet lose...RIP
grin e fit be ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by nikkiking(m): 12:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Nemesis99:
Areuangry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by nikkiking(m): 12:55am On Dec 06, 2015
domopps:
Rip.....

Jonathan and co deserve this

Cheeeeers
you see life tongue
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Indializzie(f): 4:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Maybe he tot dying in d 'chosen-apron' wld take him to heaven. #endtimedeath. Rip man
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by ghost08(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2015
sandrajazmin:
PoVerty and frustration i guess

Buhari pls do sth our youths are dieing
May we never be poor in Jesus name Amen
Amen
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Proffdada:
I see a foul play
That rope is too low for suicide with the bench under him
Someone killed him and framed a suicide angry angry angry

Finally some one with sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by spiffyzaki: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2015
TheLeader:
Every comment so far came from tinking within the box? Now let's go outside d damn box. Wot if someone killed him and made it look like a suicide? wot if he was forcibly hanged? Too bad our police will nt look into that. Rope on neck= suicide, #CaseClosed.

RIP to the dead.
. Guy I suspect murder too
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2015
the mans leg it touching the ground from the first pix...There aint any suicidal act there....and OP,where is the graphic pix na?....come take ur time o
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by akagson: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:
No matter the case may be, he has no excuse for his foolishness.
Until life gives you the opportunity to walk some miles in his shoes, do not judge him. What do you think makes people to commit suicide? Have you ever thought about commiting suicide before? If you have never then you have no right to talk here. You think because things are moving fine for you, that's how it is for everyone..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
3kay945:

Funny you,
You rather burn in hell than follow fake God... grin
because there's no hell and there's no god
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by akagson: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:
No matter the case may be. Committing suicide isn't it at all.

Once there's life, there's hope. Anyone who commits suicide will surely regret it, because you can't create yourself, why kill yourself?

Let me rephrase it for you: "When there's hope, there's life" A hopeless situation can make you kill yourself. Just pray never to be in such situations. The truth is that I see you are someone who has never gone through stuff. I personally have overcome suicide thoughts, and I tell you, it's not funny at all to be suicidal... Nobody in his right mind would kill himself so pls reserve all your judgement for next time you happen to become suicidal.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Nemesis99(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheLeader:

RIP to the dead.
haba Mr box thinker. Didn't u read the part that said (the shop locked from the inside. The police is being awaited to break open the shop and evacuate him.) Abi the person wey kill am lock the door and disappear? I'd rather continue to think inside the box than outside grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Nemesis99(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
eROCK247:
Nor b suicide.
1. Y would he dress up if he wants to kill himself?
2. What's that black stuff around his neck?
3. Y is he so close to d floor?
The young man is practically standing! Abeg gimme beta story jor!!!
u are a big ode. For your village, na dress up be dat ? Abi u expect am to dey naked?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Ryda(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2015
They won't listen angry

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Yaboski: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2015
End time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS / Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.