Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! (1347 Views)

Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now / The First Time I Had A Nakedd Female On My Bed. / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
There is this very classy babe, when I mean classy, she's too classy. Have been wanting to woe her and get her to my bed. Few times I was able to talk to her, she made a fool out of me. So I managed to atleast persuade her to come know my house. #even if na outside she go stand, I don't mind, e go sweet my mind# she finally came this evening.. For yall to know how classy she truly is, na TFC I run go buy her food and drinks. #the food sef, she just took two spoon from the rice, bite the chicken lap two times and said she's OK# so we watched TV a little, before I knew it, she stood up and went to lock my door, and started stripping her clothes. She sat naqed on my lap. And asked if I have condom at home, I told her NO, #but i get condom# so she stood up from my lap and told me to run fast and get durex condom from a nearby pharmacy.

As am typing this now, am outside my street, fear dey catch me. The pvssy is too free, she nor even wait make I toast her again, I never even get the mind to toast her not to talk of asking for sex. this osho free is too much for me. There was a time I dreamt I was wooing her, in the dream, she didn't yield to my toasting, not to talk of having live sex with me.

Abeg waten I go do? She's waiting for me.

Is my pastors prophecy truly coming to pass!!!

www.nairaland.com/2750645/pastor-laying-curse-me

Obiorathesubtle
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by KELVINXY: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Stupidity I've always wanted to ask you this question undecided

How stu¶id are u grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by YorubaWoman: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
It's harmattan

Do the do wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by ConfessionsNgr: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
KELVINXY:
How stu¶id are u grin

Lol... Do what you gotta do man. Awoof de purge tho

Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Now...is this the cousin of ur landlady? Everyday of ur.life in that little house box of urs, so many things happening...as if ur a chic magnet...

Let us see that face of yours..
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
KELVINXY:

How stu¶id are u grin
am not stupld angry
Am just "being" stupid.
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by misspicy(f): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin...gonking master
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol @ she took a couple of rabbit bites at her food & that makes her classy.
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:
Now...is this the cousin of ur landlady? Everyday of ur.life in that little house box of urs, so many things happening...as if ur a chic magnet...

aawwhhh, bae wants to see my handsome, cute, sexy and obansanjo-like face.

You gon fall inlove
Don't say I dint warn you.
Pix loading!!
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by KELVINXY: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

bae be careful of wat u ask for oo undecided

it's like u missed the part he said and I quote: Is my pastors prophecy truly coming to pass!!!

if u eventually view his pix,ur story might be next in linegrin

His problem is spiritual grin
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol @ she took a couple of rabbit bites at her food & that makes her classy.
yes, no matter how small the food is, if you finish everything, I tag you a classless and hungry lady.

Take a sip from the wine/juice
One or two spoon from the fried rice
Just a bite from the chicken

You miss classy bae.
CLASSY!!!
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
grin...gonking master
steady continous Gonking!! grin
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by KELVINXY: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
stupidity:
am not stupld angry
Am just "being" stupid.

ok if u say so grin

buh what's d difference tongue

nice moniker thouundecided

@ the topic

Stupidity no fall my hand.
Show her dat u're made of Black cheesy
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
KELVINXY:

bae be careful of wat u ask for oo undecided

it's like u missed the part he said and I quote: Is my pastors prophecy truly coming to pass!!!

if u eventually view his pix,ur story might be next in linegrin

His problem is spiritual grin
no no, am a very devoted child of God, I don't have any spiritual problem. The thing is I am just blessed with pvssys. They come from different angles. Even old women sef dey eye me. It is a blessing.
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by nnachukz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
wake up from your dream. go buy a chloroquin it's like malaria is on its way.
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Just as you said, "The pvssy is too free"

Moreover, I couldn't give you a piece of advice. Stupidity and Advice do not go well together. I will be wasting my advice.
Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
stupidity:
yes, no matter how small the food is, if you finish everything, I tag you a classless and hungry lady.

Take a sip from the wine/juice
One or two spoon from the fried rice
Just a bite from the chicken

You miss classy bae.
CLASSY!!!

Wow. Well thank God I'm not classy, because I love me some nom nom nom.

Come to think of it, it actually says a lot about you. If you grew up around food, you wouldn't put much time watching how much a person eats. You'd just let them be. What's food if not to be eaten? IMO, classless & hungry are those who feel the need to show how classy & unhungry they are through food. It screams poverty in caps.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! by qboi3000: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
*smh*.....jst passing by

(1) (Reply)

In Love But No Spark / Help Me From An Homosexualist Roomate!! / Check Out This Beautiful Sewing Machine Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.