Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy (747 Views)

Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Skintight (photo / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Can You Pay Kim Kardashian And Kanye West $25million For A S3x Tape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by AsapGist: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2015

Yes... is team Kanye West. The reality star, Kim Kardashian, mother of North West, mother another new bouncing baby boy with her hubby, Kanye...

According to E! Online, Kanye West and wife, Kim Kardashian-West have a new member in the family – a brother for North West.

The new West was born this morning, three weeks before he was expected to arrive.

More: http://www.asapgist.com/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-welcome-a-new-baby-boy/
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oya make d boy grow revenge wetin dem do his mother cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
wow ! Congratulations to the family.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wahooooo kiss kiss lovely!
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Richy4(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
I just wish them them the best...

The baby's name might be East west or south south lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by nanocash: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congrats to them
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Mafking(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:
Oya make d boy grow revenge wetin dem do his mother cheesycheesycheesycheesy
expatiate
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Who the baby help?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mafking:

expatiate

Royalty o blue ivy o make dem run far away make all hollywood pikin run

d boy is here for revenge
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na better celebrity pikin be this, pikin wey get fine face. Unlike the Nigerian celebrity who dey hide her pikin, whether na monkey she born, I know?
But wait oo, this pikin no new na, this one go don near 8months sef
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by ukaegbuikedia: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
They should name the baby 'KIM SOUTHEAST'.

Congratulations....!
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Mafking(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

Royalty o blue ivy o make dem run far away make all hollywood pikin run
d boy is here for revenge
hahahahha...I will pretend I understand
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mafking:

hahahahha...I will pretend I understand

All m sayin is the boy would mark register on so many hollywood girls of his time!!!!!!!!

Kims revenge cheesycheesy
Dem never see anything

Dem never wetin d pikin wan do them

Na to relax dey watch
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Mafking(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

All m sayin is the boy would mark register on so many hollywood girls of his time!!!!!!!!

Kims revenge cheesycheesy
Dem never see anything

Dem never wetin d pikin wan do them

Na to relax dey watch

lolss you are now speaking my language.....mark register? that's guys language... are you sure you are a girl
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mafking:

lolss you are now speaking my language.....mark register? that's guys language... are you sure you are a girl

Cant my bf teach me guys language ??
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Na better celebrity pikin be this, pikin wey get fine face. Unlike the Nigerian celebrity who dey hide her pikin, whether na monkey she born, I know?
But wait oo, this pikin no new na, this one go don near 8months sef
So u dont knw North West?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Mafking(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

Cant my bf teach me guys language ??

so your bf will tell you he's marking your register and you wud still continue going to his school attending his classes?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mafking:

so your bf will tell you he's marking your register and you wud still continue going to his school attending his classes?

We both gangsters nd we cool like dat tongue

Na me go still write names of noise makers for class cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy by Mafking(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

We both gangsters nd we cool like dat tongue

Na me go still write names of noise makers for class cheesy
guy or girl or whateva...the way u converse is too masculine 4 my me..haba...lemme check ur dp first

(1) (Reply)

Lifeisabitch Is A Biiitch.... / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Guys That Desperately Beg Women For S–e–x / Steve Harvey Be Like..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.