Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? (1393 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Things Ladies Realy Want In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by kwinsliy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
This question's got me realy thinking. Women are one kind complicated homosapiens. Asked my folks abt dz and sm said dey do dt to make their fellow women jealous, sm said dey do dt to catch d eye of d guys around nd make them stare at her. Wts d real reasn pls? Ur opinions ar welcomed
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by nevi12(f): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
It depends on d lady some jst dress to attract guys buh odas dress to show dere fellow women dat dey r richer nd more fashionable dan d rest.....dats my take on dis matter sha
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Mutuwa(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
kwinsliy:
This question's got me realy thinking. Women are one kind complicated homosapiens. Asked my folks abt dz and sm said dey do dt to make their fellow women jealous, sm said dey do dt to catch d eye of d guys around nd make them stare at her. Wts d real reasn pls? Ur opinions ar welcomed

I recall a local adage: he who utters words of insults at the market square,knows who those words are meant for.
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Rapoo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
nevi12:
It depends on d lady some jst dress to attract guys buh odas dress to show dere fellow women dat dey r richer nd more fashionable dan d rest.....dats my take on dis matter sha
u as a lady, who do u dress to impress Just use urself as an example
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Michellla(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
i dress to impress/please myself

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Make we dey wear rag? undecided
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Rapoo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:
i dress to impress/please myself.
be real and truthful for once.
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
kwinsliy:

*chiamandas voice*

WE TEACH GIRLS TO SEE EACH OTHER AS COMPETITORS NO FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF JOB WHICH I TINK WOULD B A GOOD THING BUT FOR THE ATTENTION OF MEN!!!!!!!
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Rapoo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Make we dey wear rag? undecided
answer dis simple question. Who do u dress to impress? Just be realistic
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapoo:

answer dis simple question. Who do u dress to impress? Just be realistic
Ok to impress guys undecided
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Michellla(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapoo:

be real and truthful for once.
i didnt comment to impress you dude.

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Rapoo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

i didnt comment to impress you dude.
learn not to hide under the umbrella of lies. No little wonder my mentor always says dat humans always label devil a liar bt its only wen a lady lies to u, then u wil understand dat devil is just a learner
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Rapoo(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ok to impress guys undecided
i believe you. U just hit the hammer at the head of the nail..... More money for more new classy cloths.
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:
i dress to impress/please myself.
the lie women tell demselves.....
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Michellla(f): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
the lie women tell demselves.....
lol naturally women love to look good.its inbuilt.we arent all dressed up to impress you.dont flatter yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

lol naturally women love to look good.its inbuilt.we arent all dressed to impress you.dont flatter yourselves.
no one is sayn u dress to impress me, its like u twisted my comment.. I only said dats a huge lie... U should hav asked me so wats my reason for dat...

Nw dressing good is good business... Not to impress or please oneself.. Ok why ddnt u dress like the end time people wearing semi unclad clothes? Huh.. Or like the deeper life sisters....

As long as the fabric is decent, den its cool...

Nw tell me, u go to a party, and u r bein asked to dress in a chosen dresscode, tell me, will u dress to please urself or the host who told u dats the dress code?

Or a wedding where u are among the bridal train.. I dnt need to lecture u on that any further..

So quit the dress to impress urself crap.. U dress to look good for yourself, for people around u, and of course to honor the lord.. Dats for responsible people tho
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Tallesty1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mutuwa:

I recall a local adage: he who utters words of insults at the market square,knows who those words are meant for.
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Michellla(f): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
no one is sayn u dress to impress me, its like u twisted my comment.. I only said dats a huge lie... U should hav asked me so wats my reason for dat...

Nw dressing good is good business... Not to impress or please oneself.. Ok why ddnt u dress like the end time people wearing semi unclad clothes? Huh.. Or like the deeper life sisters....

As long as the fabric is decent, den its cool...

Nw tell me, u go to a party, and u r bein asked to dress in a chosen dresscode, tell me, will u dress to please urself or the host who told u dats the dress code?

Or a wedding where u are among the bridal train.. I dnt need to lecture u on that any further..U dress to look good for yourself, for people around u, and of course to honor the lord.. Dats for responsible people tho
i get your point but weddings and side attractions isnt the question here.he asked who we dress to impress on a regular day.which i answered smiley guess we're settled here.
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Cutehector(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

i get your point but weddings and side attractions isnt the question here.he asked who we dress to impress on a regular day.which i answered smiley guess we're settled here.
very well settled.. Just reading the part u wrote u get my point made my day.. grin
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Michellla(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
very well settled.. Just reading the part u wrote u get my point made my day.. grin
grin glad i could be of service
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by cruzita(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided but some women after dressing end up attracting nmeh instead of men.just saying
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

grin glad i could be of service
lol.. I made a resolution to stop derailing/flirting in nairaland.. Lol pls dnt tempt me any further cheesy
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
I dress to attract Myself....And my puppy!wink

It makes me feel good...that's all that matters! who has time to dress because of one yeye guy?undecided
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Michellla(f): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. I made a resolution to stop derailing/flirting in nairaland.. Lol pls dnt tempt me any further cheesy
cool alright.safe
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Cutehector(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:

It makes me feel good...that's all that matters! who has time to dress because of one yeye guy?undecided
future husband alert...
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by ezychris(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:

The face I make when I know Estharfabian is really dropping the lies very hot

Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:

calm down....
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2015
We have very few sincere ladies on NL & you can hardly find them here in romance section..everybody dress to look attractive either to the opposite sex or just for compliment..if any woman comes here & say she does not dress to attract or dress to get compliment she's a liar...and to be sincere as a guy you have a swell head if an opposite sex compliment you,same goes to the female too. Somebody will say she's dressing for her puppy to like her...all this lai mohammed..they tend to form as if they can leave without the opposite sex...elo ko oshi da nu jare.
Re: When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? by Maxi112: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2015
the kind of lie way I dey see for this thread, abeg ladies make una try upgrade those lie

(1) (Reply)

Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport / What You Get When You Snatch Another Man's Fiancee/Wife... / She Asked For A Christmas Gift But I Gave Her A Kiss Instead - Right Or Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.