Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? (5981 Views)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
I know this might be childish to say or you all will prolly think it's insane,I meet this chick decieved her, she fell for me broke up with her current guy cause me (now her ex) so her ex knows someone who knows me and told her I'm using her and gonna dump her. .now I'm tired of bleeping. .want her no more. .how do I do that without her believing what I said is true?
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Just the same way you deceived her into your bed i guess. angry

1 Like

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by ify84(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Repent and save ur life from hell.. .

1 Like

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by kings49(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Kindly send her number to me that's all.
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Its so not fair what u guys are doing to these poor girls... cry

6 Likes

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Danfuster(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Spit in her pussy after phucking her after which you seize her pant and bra... Thank me later
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
U r stewpid!!someone will do dat to ur unborn daughter!sonofabitch!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
and after, one useless thing will come and ask me why women are manipulating men undecided

why didn't u ask us for advice when u were trying to deceive her.
yu want to eat ur cake and still av it. mtchew.

want my advise? go screw ur dog

3 Likes

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by cruzita(f): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
first and foremost RIP ENGLISH.back to the post,op I'm sure u u have a sister,if the same thing happens to her don't complain.law of karma
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
All I could get was someone falling & someone breaking. Simply tell her it was all an unfortunate accident & apologise for tripping...ahem...tricking her into falling for you.

Btw, lol @ she "falled". If you put as much energy in grammar as you do fucking, I swear you'll be the next spelling bee champ. Can't believe any girl "falled" for this. Your texts must be quite fun & hilarious to read grin

5 Likes

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Tallesty1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
I think you're the daughter of a bitch here. A senseless one sef.

What crime did his unborn daughter commit to deserve this curse from you?

Can you swear that you haven't collected gifts and a money from a guy and dumped him later?

Think b4 you comment.

9 Likes

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author undecided=Tallesty1 post=40728106]I think you're the daughter of a bitch here. A senseless one sef.

What crime did his unborn daughter commit to deserve this curse from you?

Can you swear that you haven't collected gifts and a money from a guy and dumped him later?

Think b4 you comment.[/quote] undecided undecided are u d op?can u allow someone to do dat to ur sister?
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Look for Charcoal and grind it to a granular form.. Pour the charcoal inside a small can or nylon. Then invite the girl for sex as normal.. When she's naked, rub the charcoal to your dick, and say "owo de (Money don come). She will ask you "what's going on". Just tell her "its for ritual". The more you fucck her, The more your money booms. I swear, she will never call you again, Na she go break up with you,.

I await your appreciation..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by SirLegal(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Put on your thinking cap and stop spewing curses.
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
SirLegal:

Put on your thinking cap and stop spewing curses.
It is not a curse!!Op will reap watever he sow!!dig dat!!
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
I need this might be childish to say or you all will prolly think it's insane,I meet this chick decieved her, she falled for me broke up with her current guy cause me (now her ex) so her ex knows someone who knows me and told her I'm using her and gonna dump her. .now I'm tired of bleeping. .want her no more. .how do I do that without her believing what I said is true?
OYO............ ON YOUR OWN................ LET ME HELP U......

...... TELL HER HORRIBLE STORY ABT U
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Pheals(f): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
U didn't enjoy her again? Op that brain U use lure her to bed.. make use of it again
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by saraphina(f): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2015
PushMusic:
gbaam
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2015
PushMusic:
case closed! Next pls.....
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
your insults should be directed to the lady, not him.
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
and that's one reason I don't want female kids. ..Thanks for the Sunday insults
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2015
ilobasama:
your insults should be directed to the lady, not him.
thanks my man. ..I even told the girl that I don't love. .that I was a player if she can cope with it..and for the record I stayed 2 months without cheating

1 Like

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:
Look for Charcoal and grind it to a granular form.. Pour the charcoal inside a small can or nylon. Then invite the girl for sex as normal.. When she's naked, rub the charcoal to your dick, and say "owo de (Money don come). She will ask you "what's going on". Just tell her "its for ritual". The more you fucck her, The more your money booms. I swear, she will never call you again, Na she go break up with you,.

I await your appreciation..
bruh I swear this will work. .but the chick is blinded by love and would ask me to do it
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by grad2012(f): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2015
U are one wicked person haba,so u have been using her all dis while just for sex and u made her breakup with her boyfrnd ogagoon.Anyway I blame d lady when she left someone she has been with for long who iguess luved her for u,she has to face d consequences her ex head don catch am. Breakup with her jare, let d circle of hurt keep going cos u too go chop ur karma sooner or later.
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2015
grad2012:
U are one wicked person haba,so u have been using her all dis while just for sex and u made her breakup with her boyfrnd ogagoon.Anyway I blame d lady when she left someone she has been with for long who iguesss luved for u,she has to face d consiquences her ex head don catch am. Breakup with her jare, let d circle of hurt keep going cos u too go chop ur karma sooner or later.
Madam.. Do you know if its Karma that's actually hugging the girl. Do you know if she has done something bad to her EX. Abeggi, the guy said he's tired of her public part, you shouting karma. Until he dismantled person pikin pusssy abi. Well I've given him my own advice, instead of telling the girl he's no more interested, The girl will be d one to say 'Bro I'm done".

2 Likes

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2015
If u don't love her y bleep her

Dey say food wey person no fit eat make he/she no bother smell am

D time dat u r busy bleeping her nairaland did not hear about it, now u want to break her heart u came to nairaland to seek for advice

SMH

BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE BOYS
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
thanks my man. ..I even told the girl that I don't love. .that I was a player if she can cope with it..and for the record I stayed 2 months without cheating
Whaoo.. You a man!.

You even told her you a player?. Yet she agreed with necessary things binded to a relationship. You a man bro. You are a Real Man. Then it shouldn't be hard for you to tell her what on your mind, since she already knew she's not your girlfriend but a fuçk-mate. You are covered bro.. Forget Karma

1 Like

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2015
Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

You can not sow Yam and expect to reap Mango. it is not possible.

Verse 8 "For the one who sows to his own flesh shall from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit shall from the Spirit reap eternal life".

Your reward is on the way in a greater measure
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
If u don't love her y bleep her

Dey say food wey person no fit eat make he/she no bother smell am

D time dat u r busy bleeping her nairaland did not hear about it, now u want to break her heart u came to nairaland to seek for advice

SMH

BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE BOYS
Have you ever created a thread Titled "I'm currently having a good sex with my boyfriend in his house". If you haven't, then why would you think he should have created a thread when fuçking the girl?.
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
bruh I swear this will work. .but the chick is blinded by love and would ask me to do it
shocked . Hahaha. Then she is crázy, if she will allow you to do that.. Which kain stùpid love be dat
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:

Have you ever created a thread Titled "I'm currently having a good sex with my boyfriend in his house". If you haven't, then why would you think he should have created a thread when fuçking the girl?.
In my monikers have u ever seen me created any thread?

Maybe i will create one wen i have d opportunity

Wen the going is good dey won't come here nd say it, but wen dey need advice on how to treat a girl badly dey will come nd start talking trash about her as if dey don't have sisters, or maybe it's not a woman dat gave birth to dem

RUBBISH
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
In my monikers have u ever seen me created any thread?

Maybe i will create one wen i have d opportunity

Wen the going is good dey won't come here nd say it, but wen dey need advice on how to treat a girl badly dey will come nd start talking trash about her as if dey don't have sisters, or maybe it's not a woman dat gave birth to dem

RUBBISH
You don dey vex.. But no be me be OP na. I only gave him my own 2cents.. Oya no vex..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / South African Lady Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture 18 + / "I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.