Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace (9281 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Binta Nyako Too Silent / Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako / I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
In an ideal world, no one will be forced to choose between peace and justice. Indeed, it has been said that justice and peace are two sides of the same coin. The idea of justice is inconceivable outside a social context, which comes into existence in the first place to create peace under which justice can thrive. Justice creates a key precondition for the existence of peace, but is also fundamentally a function of peace. Although we say that there cannot be peace without justice, in reality justice suffers from the inherent imperfection of peace. All through human history, peace has had to be built on the skeletons of injustice. The resolution of social conflicts have involved painful concessions to injustice. The peace built on skeletons of crimes and injuries is an imperfect peace. It could endure, leaving time and post-conflict circumstances to heal wounds and determine its quality and longevity. It could also collapse because it is not adequately rooted in a fair resolution of the conflict between the search for justice and the need for peace.

The government of President Buhari is being confronted by the perennial choice between peace of sorts, and justice of sorts. Thousands of people now routinely march in towns and cities in the South-East and South-South demanding for unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Mr Kanu is being detained and tried by the federal government for operating an illegal radio station among other offences. His supporters who appear to be gaining in numbers, confidence and audacity insist he must be released unconditionally or they will make life impossible for the rest of the nation. The rest of the nation is uncomfortably watching a small fire that could eventually engulf it.

[b]The question is, will justice be served by the unconditional release of a man publicly dedicated to subverting the sovereignty and integrity of the Nigeria state, breaking its laws, leading a chorus of hate speech widely aired by an illegal radio station, publicly stating his plans to take up arms against Nigeria with the goal of seceding, and inciting thousands to march and provoke with potentially frightening reactions? How much peace will be secured by the unconditional release of a man whose project is to violate the very essence of peace through the threat and use of violence and who shows no willingness to renounce his project?

Truth is, those who demand for the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu are not bothered over the justice or injustice of his detention and trial. They believe they can force the government to open the gates for him through intimidation and violence. People who do not recognize the legitimacy of the Nigerian state do not debate justice or injustice of its law and order institutions. [/b]

There are other interests that are wading in, from different angles. Some of them believe that it is not in the interest of Kanu to be released, with or without conditions, and this is precisely why he should be released. They see a man who relocated from the comforts of Manchester, England and literally provoked his arrest and trial in Nigeria, because every day he remains in the custody of the government of Nigeria, his stature and martyrdom are boosted. Now Kanu is bigger than MASSOB (all factions put together); Ndigbo Ohaneze and all the political leaders of the East.
Well, almost. Some of the Igbo leaders believe they understand the problem, and elders are beginning to raise their voices in a conflict which threatens to make them irrelevant, and pitch government and Kanu and IPOB against each other in a direct conflict with frightening consequences. A meeting of the highest organ of Ndigbo last week called for the release of Kanu, although it also expressed strong sentiments around respecting the laws of the land and the need for national commitment in the complex search for justice and peace. You will not find reasons why leaders who bear scars from conflicts that challenged the nation in its history in the last half century would want a man like Kanu to be released. You will have to guess that they believe it will deflate his campaign, and restore some standing room for them in the fast-changing vortex of Igbo politics. Anything to the contrary will suggest that they see their political fortunes intimately linked with a nod in the direction of IPOB and the clamour for radical changes in resolving Igbo grievances. In which case, the waters are deeper than they look.

The problem for those who may be persuaded by the case for release of Kanu is that no one gives a guarantee that it will be infinitely better than detaining and trying him, and dealing with the consequences as any responsible government should do. He will walk out a hero, resume hostilities on a grander scale, and reinforce the image of a weak and vulnerable Nigerian state which can be taken apart by mobs.

There could be Nigerians out there who believe they can mediate this conundrum successfully. The will have to persuade a Nigerian leadership neck-deep in fighting a dangerous and stubborn insurgency to see the IPOB threat through different lenses. They will need to convince Kanu and his mob that they cannot win against a nation united against fighting another war; and show him many Nigerians from all parts of the nation who believe he has no monopoly over threats and violence. They will have to have genuine credibility and clout. They have to have a good grasp of the reality that if poverty and perceived injustices alone provided impetus for violent attempts to pull out of the nation, Nigeria would have ceased to exist a long time ago. They will have to have enough credibility to urge the rest of the nation not to raise their own emancipation movements, and that Nigeria is worth preserving. They will have to be the type of elders and leaders that can give assurances that we are safe, and that we can live in peace with imperfect justice. If they are out there, they need to step forward. Now.

- by Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/columns/justice-or-peace/122561.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2436237_wpss201505210006_jpeg65bfdb944f0dd90d890c9e9c44f320b3

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
I choose Justice. There cannot be peace without Justice.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by VickJames(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
The Nigerian government headed by different illiterate individual made a stupid decision by arresting a man who's only offence is talking and insulting a country which almost all the citizen abused in the last dispensation. I dont know how what he said is different from what the present leader of this country said in 2011 and not been tied to the jail gates?

Nnamdi Kanu might not have used the right choice of words by your standard but its not different from what Buhari and Asari had said in the past and they had even gone further to hatch their plans and nothing happened. Nnamdi had always called for maiming of different individuals but the truth is that he had been tactically ignored when it came to violence. But the lack of research from our security personnel have shown that we dont know how to keep our country safe and we have a very long way to go to keep the different ethnic group in one piece.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by PedroJP(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I choose Justice. There cannot be peace without Justice.

And ur so called justice is to detain or kill Nnamdi Kalu, right ?
Why don't u start ur justice on what pushed his spirit and that of many of us against the Nigerian state. Ur justice should start from injustice that has led dis stupid nation for more than 55yrs now without having any direction.

If not that i just got out from my ban, i would have called u a fool cos u seem not to understand justice. U take justice to be ur own sentimental judgement.

Mod wey ban me, i do bad thing tell person say him go soon join his benin and togo brothers soon ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
While you might be disposed to running in circles over a clear issue, the facts are sacred and the law is supreme.

Nnamdi Kanu is liable for treasonable felony against the Nigerian state under Chapter 6 (Subsection 42) of the CCA 1990 by calling for a violent secession, and inciting violence against other tribes and innocent Nigerians such as Pastor Kumuyi. He is captured here calling for guns and bullets to fight the Nigerian state.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal%20Code%20Act-PartI-II.htm#Chapter 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Justice must prevail.

VickJames:
The Nigerian government headed by different illiterate individual made a stupid decision by arresting a man who's only offence is talking and insulting a country which almost all the citizen abused in the last dispensation. I dont know how what he said is different from what the present leader of this country said in 2011 and not been tied to the jail gates?

Nnamdi Kanu might not have used the right choice of words by your standard but its not different from what Buhari and Asari had said in the past and they had even gone further to hatch their plans and nothing happened. Nnamdi had always called for maiming of different individuals but the truth is that he had been tactically ignored when it came to violence. But the lack of research from our security personnel have shown that we dont know how to keep our country safe and we have a very long way to go to keep the different ethnic group in one piece.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by VickJames(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
While you might be disposed to running in circles over a clear issue, the facts are sacred and the law is supreme.

Nnamdi Kanu is liable for treasonable felony against the Nigerian state under Chapter 6 (Subsection 42) of the CCA 1990 by calling for a violent secession, and inciting violence against other tribes and innocent Nigerians such as Pastor Kumuyi. He is captured here calling for guns and bullets to fight the Nigerian state.

Justice must prevail.

after quoting the law, do you mean the law is for some set of people while other people seem to be above the law? you sure know the answer to my question. it is when some people do not have federal backing, they become people under the law but when some cabals say or do things, they appear above the law.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Petty sentiments are not admissible in court.

PedroJP:

And ur so called justice is to detain or kill Nnamdi Kalu, right ?
Why don't u start ur justice on what pushed his spirit and that of many of us against the Nigerian state. Ur justice should start from injustice that has led dis stupid nation for more than 55yrs now without having any direction.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by PedroJP(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Petty sentiments are not admissible in court.

More like ur justice serves when u need it to work in ur favour,right ? Don't quote me again.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Are you suggesting we then live in carnage and anarchy because the legal system is not perfect? Even Britain with one of the oldest and most advanced legal systems still battles its own demons.

VickJames:

after quoting the law, do you mean the law is for some set of people while other people seem to be above the law? you sure know the answer to my question. it is when some people do not federal backing, the become people under the law but when some cabals say or do things, they appear above the law.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
PedroJP:

[s] More like ur justice serves when u need it to work in ur favour,right ? Don't quote me again.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by VickJames(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Are you suggesting we then live in carnage and anarchy because the legal system is not perfect? Even Britain with one of the oldest and most advanced legal systems still battles its own demons.

arresting someone without questioning isnt the legal way of doing things. having an absentee judge is not 21st century practice. allowing things like to fester for this long is the best way to uphold the so-called judiciary system. there are ways things are meant to be done and we all will see it as justice and fairness.

the DSS thought that what they did with other freedom fighters will be done on this man but they did not know that the support base of this man is way more than the other people they have dealt with.

since the man has not caused any physical harm on any man in the country, what they should have done is call him for questioning and warn him to desist from the hateful messages. but he was detained and been deprived of fair hearing. is that the way UK government handles these issues too?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by EternalTruths: 12:13am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Mr, I'm not Yoruba, and the silly agitation is being treated by the North for what it is, an annoying distraction.

As you have read from Dr. Ahmed, a northern leader in his own right, NK is going nowhere and you can see this clearly from PMB's body language and the terrorists continued incarceration under Daura's boys.

Heal yourself of your laughable delusion of grandeur grin

Have you read from Sanni and Yerima

Have you seen Northern elders visiting owerri because of Biafra

Think well

Those of you who believe in Nigeria should remain Nigerians while those who don't believe can opt out cool.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2015
You should have opted out when you dominated the government. You would have been taken seriously, and could have been receiving your own state visits from Nigeria by now.

The fact that northern leaders are intervening to quell the distraction, is because of its propensity to distort the focus of the Presidency. Simple.

EternalTruths:

Have you read from Sanni and Yerima

Have you seen Northern elders visiting owerri because of Biafra

Think well

Those of you who believe in Nigeria should remain Nigerians while those who don't believe can opt out cool.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2015
If the FG will not release Kanu then it should ensure his trial is carried out without further delay. Why the delay in trying a man that is accused of treason against the Nigerian state as you said?

You talked about the law being supreme but the FG has flouted court orders to release Kanu on bail. So even the FG does not respect the law? I smh.

Why does the FG appear dodgy in carrying out Kanu's trial? Today we here the judge is not in court, tomorrow we hear the judge just lost his father, next tomorro they say the judge was not able to buy fuel for his car so could not come to court, who is deceiving who here Quotasystem?

I am not in support of Kanu or his plans to break the nation but I do not support his continued detention without trial and possible sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by EternalTruths: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You should have opted out when you dominated the government. You would have been taken seriously, and could have been receiving your own state visits from Nigeria by now.

The fact that northern leaders are intervening to quell the distraction, is because of its propensity to distort the focus of the Presidency. Simple.

I repeat

If you believe in Nigeria remain a Nigeria but those who don't believe will secede one day not far from today.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 12:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Were the several attempts to permanently jam the station's signal not sufficient warning from the FG for him to desist from his treasonable activities and utterances? Regardless of any 'support base', the law will be applied fully because justice is blind.

Did you also just say interrogation should come before arrest? Please desist from replying if you're not prepared for logical discourse.

VickJames:

[s]arresting someone without questioning isnt the legal way of doing things. having an absentee judge is not 21st century practice. allowing things like to fester for this long is the best way to uphold the so-called judiciary system. there are ways things are meant to be done and we all will see it as justice and fairness.

the DSS thought that what they did with other freedom fighters will be done on this man but they did not know that the support base of this man is way more than the other people they have dealt with.

since the man has not caused any physical harm on any man in the country, what they should have done is call him for questioning and warn him to desist from the hateful messages. but he was detained and been deprived of fair hearing. is that the way UK government handles these issues too?[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Secession is a right when approached and conducted properly, and I will support your expulsion after Buhari's tenure, but until then all sore losers and planters of hatred and bigotry must remain to reap their harvest in full measure.

EternalTruths:

I repeat

If you believe in Nigeria remain a Nigeria but those who don't believe will secede one day not far from today.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2015
I agree that his prosecution should be expedited and his sentencing accelerated.

However cheap blackmail and civil disobedience will surely not contribute to that.

EUROBOMBER:
If the FG will not release Kanu then it should ensure his trial is carried out without further delay. Why the delay in trying a man that is accused of treason against the Nigerian state as you said?

You talked about the law being supreme but the FG has flouted court orders to release Kanu on bail. So even the FG does not respect the law? I smh.

Why does the FG appear dodgy in carrying out Kanu's trial? Today we here the judge is not in court, tomorrow we hear the judge just lost his father, next tomorro they say the judge was not able to buy fuel for his car so could not come to court, who is deceiving who here Quotasystem?

I am not in support of Kanu or his plans to break the nation but I do not support his continued detention without trial and possible sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 06, 2015
I don't buy into the op views that Nigeria ought to be preserved.

I don't believe in one Nigeria...
You people should learn to accept realities...
Is not a must that someone will be a citizen especially if they are indigenous as their right is enshrined in UN charter for indigenous people.

Whether you call it justice or peace, mehn I don't give a damn...
Nnamdi KANU should be released unconditionally...
He has been abused of his right to court hearing.
He should be released else..... It won't turn out well for Nigeria... That's my take.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 1:27am On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:
I don't buy into the op views that Nigeria ought to be preserved.

I don't believe in one Nigeria...
You people should learn to accept realities...
Is not a must that someone will be a citizen especially if they are indigenous as their right is enshrined in UN charter for indigenous people.

Whether you call it justice or peace, mehn I don't give a damn...
Nnamdi KANU should be released unconditionally...
He has been abused of his right to court hearing.
He should be released else..... It won't turn out well for Nigeria... That's my take.

QuotaSystem:

Truth is, those who demand for the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu are not bothered over the justice or injustice of his detention and trial. They believe they can force the government to open the gates for him through intimidation and violence.

People who do not recognize the legitimacy of the Nigerian state do not debate justice or injustice of its law and order institutions.

- Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/columns/justice-or-peace/122561.html

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

They believe they can force the government to open the gates for him through intimidation and violence.

But Nigeria is using just exactly this in remanding the leader of IPOB and Director of Radio Biafra extra judicially in their custody

Isn't it what DSS is doing?
So why complain when people speak for his release unconditionally. Whether justice or no justice he has to be released as his right has been abused unjustly.

Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 1:40am On Dec 06, 2015
There is nothing extra-judicial about NK's detention. According to Vincent Obetta, his lawyer, a court order authorised the DSS to detain Kanu for 90 days on Nov 19, to conclude what they said was an investigation of terrorism and terrorism financing.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-radio-biafra-leader-nnamdi-kanu-appears-court-despite-death-rumours-1530064

Nnamdi Kanu cannot be summarily and arbitrarily released, not to talk of conditions or no conditions. Justice must prevail.

YoundDoctor:

[s]But Nigeria is using just exactly this in remanding the leader of IPOB and Director of Radio Biafra extra judicially.

Isn't it what DSS is doing?
So why complain when people speak for his release unconditionally. Whether justice or no justice...

Bunch of hypocrites.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 06, 2015
[s]
QuotaSystem:
There is nothing extra-judicial about NK's detention. According to Vincent Obetta, his lawyer, a court order authorised the DSS to detain Kanu for 90 days on Nov 19, to conclude what they said was an investigation of terrorism and terrorism financing.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-radio-biafra-leader-nnamdi-kanu-appears-court-despite-death-rumours-1530064

Nnamdi Kanu cannot be summarily and arbitrarily released, not to talk of conditions or no conditions. Justice must prevail.

[/s]
[b]
[size=14pt]You hypocritical element...
What do you even call justice?
Nnamdi KANU was granted bail yet DSS still didn't provide him there by challenging the ambience of law.
Have you hurriedly forgotten?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-leader-whereabouts-unknown-despite-nigeria-security-forces-claiming-he-bail-1525032

If you really mean what you say about justice you will kindly agree with me that Nigeria tampers justice with injustice but you won't because you are such a demented hypocrite.
Nnamdi kanu's stay in DSS custody is unjustified you know that, yet you shout let justice prevail but you mean the whole opposite.
You worship Allah, let him judge you for what you are. Unrepented dimwit.

In the end we will come out victorious and shame your likes.
Moreover Where were you when buhari said baboons and monkeys will soak in blood if he loses election this year?
Why has the DSS not arrested him and let your acclaimed justice prevail?
Hypocrite like you. Go rot in hell for all I care!?!?[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Living4christ(m): 1:58am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Justice must prevail.

That statement was not referring to literal guns and bullet, use your common sense, hr can defend that when called upon, he said, we need guns and we need bullets, in a literal term he means, we need to important tool to work togethet .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 2:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Keep lying to yourself chief translator. I'm sure you're in NK's mind right now telling him what to say in his next court hearing.

What do you have to say about the responses then?

Stop embarrassing the essence of your moniker. Tools indeed.

Living4christ:

[s]That statement was not referring to literal guns and bullet, use your common sense, hr can defend that when called upon, he said, we need guns and we need bullets, in a literal term he means, we need to important tool to work togethet .[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 06, 2015
[s]
QuotaSystem:
Keep lying to yourself chief translator. I'm sure you're in NK's mind right now telling him what to say in his next court hearing.

What do you have to say about the responses then?

Stop embarrassing the essence of your moniker. Tools indeed.

[/s]
[size=13pt]
Are you trying to say that people can't defend themselves when their existence is threatened, especially by your brothers up north?
Oooo you want us to be watching you and fold arms while you boko haramist have a filled day on us...?
If is that you are holding in condemning him...
You lie and you are defeated already.. Believe me lol[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 2:12am On Dec 06, 2015
Keep shouting like the deranged animal you're portraying yourself to be.

The fact remains that at this very moment, Nnamdi Kanu who by the way supported one Nigeria as recently as 2013, is being detained according to the order of the court and he can be held in his cage by the DSS for at least another 2 months. Any further violence from you iPod touts and a state of emergency will be imposed on your region, and you will be governed by those northern military faces you so love to hate.

Bloody hypocrite. Why were you campaigning for Jonathan till 2019 and now suddenly want to secede? You want to run from reaping all the hatred and bigotry you have sown against Buhari and the North/SW? You want to escape your self-imposed political irrelevance and immateriality?

Carry your stinking hypocrisy outta here.

YoundDoctor:
[s]

[s]You hypocritical element...
What do you even call justice?
Nnamdi KANU was granted bail yet DSS still didn't provide him there by challenging the ambience of law.
Have you hurriedly forgotten?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-leader-whereabouts-unknown-despite-nigeria-security-forces-claiming-he-bail-1525032

If you really mean what you say about justice you will kindly agree with me that Nigeria tampers justice with injustice but you won't because you are such a demented hypocrite.
Nnamdi kanu's stay in DSS custody is unjustified you know that, yet you shout let justice prevail but you mean the whole opposite.
You worship Allah, let him judge you for what you are. Unrepented dimwit.

In the end we will come out victorious and shame your likes.
Moreover Where were you when buhari said baboons and monkeys will soak in blood if he loses election this year?
Why has the DSS not arrested him and let justice be done on him?
Hypocrite like you. Go rot in hell for all I care!?!?[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 2:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Did BH start on May 29th 2015?

Have you finished defending yourself from the cannibals, armed robbers and ritualists daily harvesting the organs of the most virile of your young?

You didn't know your existence was threatened while you were campaigning for Jona till 2019?

Your deceit and hypocrisy is irrelevant because NK is still in his cage, and is going to be prosecuted and sentenced regardless of your ramblings cool.

YoundDoctor:

Are you trying to say that people can't defend themselves when their existence is threatened, especially by your brothers up north?
Oooo you want us to be watching you and fold arms while you boko haramist have a filled day on us...?
If is that you are holding in condemning him...
You lie and you are defeated already.. Believe me lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano / Death Row: "Execution Or Life Sentence", Which should Nigeria Adopt " / How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.