Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect (2240 Views)

Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by jonagaga(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2015
……as Wada loses his LGA in supplementary poll
By Kingsley Fanwo
The Independent National Electoral Commission has declared the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Alh. Yahaya Bello as the winner of the Kogi governorship poll.
APC polled 247,752 votes to defeat PDP who came a strong second with 204,877 votes. In today’s supplementary poll, APC polled 6885 votes to beat PDP which polled 5363 votes.
Declaring the results in Lokoja, the Chief Returning Officer for the election, Prof. Emmanuel Kucha, who is the Vice Chancellor of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, said having fulfilled all legal requirements, Alh. Yahaya Bello is declared winner of the election and Kogi Governor-Elect.
Kucha declared: “That Yahaya Bello, having polled the highest number of votes and satisfied the law is hereby returned elected”.
The collation of results was temporarily paused when an unidentified agent of the PDP asked about the status of APC running mate. But the Resident Electoral Commissioner said Faleke remains the running mate to Alh. Yahaya Bello. The supplementary poll took place in 18 of the 21 Local Government Areas in the state.
Immediately the results were announced, the streets of Lokoja, Kotonkarfe and Okene erupted in jubilation as people poured into the streets in hundreds to celebrate the victory.
At Isanlu, Bello Support Organization said it is victory for democracy.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-news-inec-declares-yahaya-bello-kogi-governor-elect/

Cc suen, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd44, tosyne2much, Ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by MrBONE2(m): 5:54am On Dec 06, 2015
My king and prince and people of kibuki and kivu Land It's time to call for celebration.grin grin grin
Samura samure zimu-Guwara! Himb....
Samura semure Zimu-Guwara!hup...
Samura samure Zimun-Guwara!Hup..
Samura samure zimu-Guwaraaaa..

Hiyarppo Shaka gyarbonkar.grin grin grin
Wailers and haters food and berbecue don don get hot while anger last Gyarbonka.grin grin

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by IamChuzzy(m): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2015
What will be will be!
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Imortal001: 6:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by SeverusSnape(m): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2015
As expected... Congratulations to him.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Realisticman: 6:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Very very GOOD!
If you're happy and you know clap your hands....ppa... ppa... ppa...if you're happy and you know clapp your hand... ppa...ppa...ppa...if you're happy and you know and you really want to show, if you're happy and you know clapp your hand... ppa...ppa...ppa.
I dedicate this victory to all the oppressed tribes of Kogi state.
Falake, I want to use this medium to tell you not to cause unnecessary disunity among the oppressed tribes of Kogi state so that the monsters will not cash in to it and grab this power again.
But the results from the Kogi East surprised me I swear. That means it is the politicians that have been acting up all the while and not the ordinary masses. The governor-elect must be good to all the tribes of the state. Let us make the poor masses know the excesses of those they have being blindly killing themselves for in the name of nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by NCP: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2015
UpNext ,Fireworks At The Tribunal and Courts.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by segzyj(m): 6:04am On Dec 06, 2015
The Victory won't last

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by kolaitan(m): 6:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Congratulations to him, we want a better Kogi State. He should start working now. He should not wait till after Court wahala.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Okay ooo
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by ikaboy: 6:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Who is his deputy?
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by M4gunners: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2015
I smell arrangee declaration, but non of my business.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Meriekriss: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Congrats to APC.. Nw let the internal war begin.. Faleke dragging APC and Bello to court.. With Wada going to court as well...
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Realisticman: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2015
segzyj:
The Victory won't last
Keep your prophecy till then. Will you not be happy at the birth of a new Born because you know that one day he will die?
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by IgrigiHercules: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2015
Good one. **grins**
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by solid3(m): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2015
Congratulations APC.

Time for wailing wailers to show themselves.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by princemillla(m): 6:20am On Dec 06, 2015
This is illegal. Inec should av organise a fresh election instead of a ghost coming to claim what someone else worked for. Apc disappointed me on this one.

If you can present Faleke, then a fresh pole was supposed to be organized

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Waste of time because the rightful owner will occupy his position very very soon. Bello. . Anti apc
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by killercute16(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2015
THERE WAS A COUNTRY
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Runaway: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2015
Congrats sir, but let wait and see who the court will declares their winner......
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by ab4real15: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Realisticman:
Very very GOOD!
If you're happy and you know clap your hands....ppa... ppa... ppa...if you're happy and you know clapp your hand... ppa...ppa...ppa...if you're happy and you know and you really want to show, if you're happy and you know clapp your hand... ppa...ppa...ppa.
I dedicate this victory to all the oppressed tribes of Kogi state.
Falake, I want to use this medium to tell you not to cause unnecessary disunity among the oppressed tribes of Kogi state so that the monsters will not cash in to it and grab this power again.
But the results from the Kogi East surprised me I swear. That means it is the politicians that have been acting up all the while and not the ordinary masses. The governor-elect must be good to all the tribes of the state. Let us make the poor masses know the excesses of those they have being blindly killing themselves for in the name of nepotism.
U r a dunce 4 pouring out all those thrash,lets see if dis stolen mandate will stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by gamaliel121(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Like if you came here to read comments
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Ceenelly(m): 6:33am On Dec 06, 2015
K
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by ab4real15: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2015
D Ebiras are now boasting and beating their chests did Bello won all those votes himself he has reaped from where he did not not sow,lets wait and see if dis so call victory will stand d test of time.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by MyMouth(m): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2015
ab4real15:
D Ebiras are now boasting and beating their chests did Bello won all those votes himself he has reaped from where he did not not sow,lets wait and see if dis so call victory will stand d test of time.
Even if it stand, Bello is gonna be a one term governor, mark my words! Igalas are not smiling, Okun dey vex, inshort, them fit impeach am before d one tenure sef!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by BCISLTD007: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2015
angry
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Philistine(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2015
So, Only 12000+ votes was polled, and the Returning officer declared the first election inconclusive. What a country.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Babzrockman: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Let the legal battle begins.
Yahaya Bello only adds 6,253 to the existing votes while Wada adds 4,873 to his existing votes with few other invalid votes.
INEC just wanted to create political loggerhead among the APC. If not, Audu/Faleke ticket has won the election. Up to u the JUDICIARY

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Generalkorex(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Ok.We shall meet in court.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by Realisticman: 6:53am On Dec 06, 2015
ab4real15:
U r a dunce 4 pouring out all those thrash,lets see if dis stolen mandate will stand the test of time.
You have just insulted an objective realist!
Which ever way I turn, I know I have made some people happy. You may even be a fan to my next post. Relax and Smile!

Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Congrats to Mr bello. Seems like d polls were peaceful
Re: Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect by naijaking1: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2015
With this quick release of result where APC 'won', let see what happens in Bayelsa where APC is likely to loose !!

(1) (2)

The Only Picture Of EFCC Boss Magu Smiling / Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them? / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Wit Throwback Pics Of Wat She Said Abt Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.