Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Books You Will Enjoy Re: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Books You Will Enjoy Re: (1024 Views)

10 Books You Must Read Before You Are 30 / Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth / Throwback: Can You Remember The Literature Books You Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Books You Will Enjoy Re: by sil(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2006
What are your best books that you've ever read? I think I got an idea about James Hardly chase books but they are not my best books ever read. Come to think of:-

Da Vinci Code,

The Harry Potter Series.

Sisterhood of the Traveling pants.
Re: Books You Will Enjoy Re: by Chinie(f): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2006
If tomorrow comes-Sidney Sheldon

Genuine lies-Nora Roberts

thats all i can think of right now
Re: Books You Will Enjoy Re: by Memunah(f): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2006
I love James Hardley Chase books,Danielle Steel

A Coffin from Hong kong-Hardely Chase
Daddy -Danielle Steel
Summer'End -Danielle Steel
be back soon for more
Re: Books You Will Enjoy Re: by larablog: 7:06pm On May 10, 2011
i enjoy romantic suspense novel especially from Sandra brown and nora roberts
to get some of their books check out http://9jabookmania..com/
books of all kinds absloutely free.

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post Ume / Ex-ume Highest Scorer Turned Armed Robber / Info About Free Online Bsc And Masters Degrees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.