Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Men Are Very Wicked(a True Life Story Of How A Man Raped 10 Girls) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Are Very Wicked(a True Life Story Of How A Man Raped 10 Girls) (776 Views)

30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos / Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court / Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Very Wicked(a True Life Story Of How A Man Raped 10 Girls) by Chukky86: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Men Are Very Wicked ( A True Life Story Of How A Man Raped 10 Girls)

But why are some men so full of wickedness and brutality like dis. I will never Forgive him I swear! I will sue him, I need to get a lawyer ASAP.

Can you believe this, A male Cockerel (chicken) came into my compound and raped all the female Agric fowls in my compound.

Okay! Okay!! Let me explain

I started to notice signs of pregnancy in 10 out of the 14 female chickens in my backyard so I decided to investigate more into the matter.

I installed my security cameras and I was in my bedroom watching from my window. Then I saw him, he first jump on top of the fence and he will start shouting like this

Kukurukuuuuuu!
Kukurukuuuuuuuuor
kokokoruuuuukukokoko

Three times with is deep baritone voice,in other to attract all my female fowls and he will jump inside and start chasing and raping them.

Plz tell me what I can do…….i need your advice, I am a good christian and I can’t allow my chicken to go for abortion!

No insult please!
Re: Men Are Very Wicked(a True Life Story Of How A Man Raped 10 Girls) by laurenziz6(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2015
undecided I don't blame you

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Hausa In Ogere / Photos: Man Caught Trying To Smuggle 18 Live Birds Stuffed Down His Underwear / Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.