Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. (1156 Views)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / Is The Relationship Still Worth Keeping / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Tallesty1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Often times we have seen ladies on here fight guys that are of the opinion that sex is the only thing girls have to give in relationship.

These ladies claim that behind every successful man, there is a woman.(which is true if you ask me, because women don't run after unsuccessful men).

Women also claim that guys do not have anything to offer except the little money they give and sex(which is true cause some guys don't know the value of a woman) but that is not my business.

Personally, I believe that the problem is that we don't really know what we want and when we want it.

I believe that, both men and women are human beings first and pretty much want the same thing which is the desire to love and be loved by a whole partner.

Before I go further, I will like you to know that I don't see the reason for the useless thing we call dating if you are not ready for marriage.(unless in situation where the couple do not wish to marry at all)

It is a total waste of time.(my opinion).

First Question for Guys.

What can a girlfriend offer you in a relationship besides sex? What else do you need?

The answer to this question is important because you will not value what you don't need.

Second Question: If the saying that besides every successful man, there is a woman is true, is she that woman to you?

Now tell us, ogam, what can you really offer a woman in a relationship?

Finally: If you break up with her today, what will you miss most?
Sex? Her emotional maturity? Her ability to communicate without being too critical, the way she preserves her dignity and yours? The way she supports you and helps you to become the best of you? Her honesty or just everything about her?

If it is sex then you need to adjust the settings of your prioritygringringringringrin.

Now Girls: Do you really need a boyfriend?

Apart from financial support and sex would you still be in your relationship?

Are you getting what you really deserve as a woman?

If the saying that there's a woman behind every successful is true, can you honestly testify that you are that woman in his life?

What can you offer a man in a relationship?

If you break up with him now, what will you miss most?

His money? The good sex? The way he pampers and spoils you? The way he builds you? The way he brings out the best in you? The way he plans the future with you? Or everything about him?

This post may be lengthy and useless to some people but I decided to post is because I really don't know why sex has suddenly become more than sex.

Some people in a relationship cannot lay a finger on why they are dating but yet they are wasting their time there.

Check yourself and do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by INTROVERT(f): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
reading
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by chibwike(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Following
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Young03(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
oh my signature sha
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
As a moment I don't need one...I don't have time to these men who have so much dramas in their lives..
Staying away from these kind of men, makes my life so peaceful & progressive... grin cool
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by ucheHapers(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP....God go bless you wella, U dey make sense.
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Tallesty1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
As a moment I don't need one...I don't have time to these men who have so much dramas in their lives..
Staying away from these kind of men, makes my life so peaceful & progressive... grin cool
You seem happy all the time, hope it is same offline?

If ts then you're blessed beyond measure.
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Dagaya(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
this makes for good reading....the truth is there need to be more in depth analysis on the emotional needs for men and women...I believe that the most important emotional need for a man is the sex...the building up and what not are important though but if u choose to ignore the emotional needs of a man as a lady u stand to either get an unhappy man as Ur partner or worse still an unfaithful one...now in relation to the thread I really think the questions are helpful...but there are no rules in handling a relationship... everyone seems to know a lot about it but very few in achieving it...but again what do I know... just my own humble opinion
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by queenoflafia(f): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Make I book space before I read

Oh I thought it was gonna make some sense grin
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Tallesty1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
ucheHapers:
OP....God go bless you wella, U dey make sense.
Bless you too namesake
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by firstking01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by bqlekan(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
nice piece
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Tallesty1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dagaya:
this makes for good reading....the truth is there need to be more in depth analysis on the emotional needs for men and women...I believe that the most important emotional need for a man is the sex...the building up and what not are important though but if u choose to ignore the emotional needs of a man as a lady u stand to either get an unhappy man as Ur partner or worse still an unfaithful one...now in relation to the thread I really think the questions are helpful...but there are no rules in handling a relationship... everyone seems to know a lot about it but very few in achieving it...but again what do I know... just my own humble opinion
Spot on bro. You're so on point.

I am not trynna make rules for anybody because what works for you may not work for me.

But one thing we all need is to be loved by a whole partner. It is really sad to see people place too much emphasis on sex, that's why I said that sex has suddenly become more than sex.

My old man asked me a question one day while we were discussing marriage.

He said "Leo, what do married people do"?

The question didn't make sense to me until when I got the answer from my uncle.
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
You seem happy all the time, hope it is same offline?

If ts then you're blessed beyond measure.

I am....I have no choice but to choose happiness grin life is short to roll myself in chaotic kind of relationship...I hate too much drama.
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Tallesty1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

I am....I have no choice but to choose happiness grin life is short to roll myself in chaotic kind of relationship...I hate too much drama.
That's good.

Anything that makes you happy, buh I know some folks that will tell you that staying single is boring.
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sex sex sex sex sex and more sex
Or better still, Gonking, gonking gonking and more Gonking..
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's good.

Anything that makes you happy, buh I know some folks that will tell you that staying single is boring.

Well...I prefer to be single, it has so much power & freedom that I can't afford to give up yet..
And I can't see y some ppol said being single is boring? grin
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by missKiffy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Well, if I break up with him now, I will miss most the companionship we both share, the way he's always there for me and the way he brings out the best in me, encouraging me every step of the way, so it's worth keeping.
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by misspicy(f): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
When my last boifriend brokeup with me i missed his company most sad
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
When my last boifriend brokeup with me i missed his company most sad

Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Tallesty1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=40741002][/quote]gringringringringrin

Oga lalasticlala, you still dey church?
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Richiy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
If I start asking these question fear go dey catch me
Re: Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Spot on bro. You're so on point.

I am not trynna make rules for anybody because what works for you may not work for me.

But one thing we all need is to be loved by a whole partner. It is really sad to see people place too much emphasis on sex, that's why I said that sex has suddenly become more than sex.

My old man asked me a question one day while we were discussing marriage.

He said "Leo, what do married people do"?

The question didn't make sense to me until when I got the answer from my uncle.
And what was your uncle's answer?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Will You Do ? / Nicki Minaj Shows Off P*ssy CAMEL TOE In Photo / Nigerian Student Trolled Online After Posting Explicit Pictures Of Herself On In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.