Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out (755 Views)

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by jonaifame22(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wonders shall neva end, my most senior brother in the usa has asked my grandma to come over to usa for some time, now the old woman has started to shop for things she wld use their like chewing stick for the early mornings, her tiiro that she normally applies to her eyelids, her bitter kola, and many order weird things,lastly she said she'll go their wth her santana in the flask that she'll eat in the plane and also she'll take some ingredients for eating starch and owo soup and now we've tried to make her understand that she doesn't need all those things there,
Buh the old woman stuck her guns saying she'll rather not travel if she'll not be able to take her fufu that she'll eat in the plane, than eat those raw vegetables served in planes which will according to her run her tummy, pls advice needed wat can we do to pacify and also is fufu allowed in the plane?
Re: I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
undecided I wonder wats romantic about dis??
Mods pls move dis thread to d jokes section.
Re: I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by obiorathesubtle: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
If she wants fufu.. Muna give am na.. Why una wan starve the old woman?undecided
Re: I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by naijaboiy: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ok
Re: I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by MzPecs(f): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Issokay
Re: I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by Laveda(f): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
Wonders shall neva end, my most senior brother in the usa has asked my grandma to come over to usa for some time, now the old woman has started to shop for things she wld use their like chewing stick for the early mornings, her tiiro that she normally applies to her eyelids, her bitter kola, and many order weird things,lastly she said she'll go their wth her santana in the flask that she'll eat in the plane and also she'll take some ingredients for eating starch and owo soup and now we've tried to make her understand that she doesn't need all those things there,
Buh the old woman stuck her guns saying she'll rather not travel if she'll not be able to take her fufu that she'll eat in the plane, than eat those raw vegetables served in planes which will according to her run her tummy, pls advice needed wat can we do to pacify and also is fufu allowed in the plane?
Few days to 2016....hope you won't go into 2016 with this your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by OreoPaschal(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Man-up Dude. You are too old for this attitude of yours on nairaland,always creating un-needful threads. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by jonaifame22(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
OreoPaschal:
Man-up Dude. You are too old for this attitude of yours on nairaland,always creating un-needful threads. undecided
undecided
Re: I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by jonaifame22(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Laveda:
Few days to 2016....hope you won't go into 2016 with this your stupidity.
hey how far na ugly duckling cheesy
Re: I Must Go Wth My Santana(fufu) In My Flask, My Grandma Cries Out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Seems na china ya Grand M dey go;Grandma don hear say "China tinz nodey last"

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice That Left The Mind Pondering / Ladies Pls Answer This One!. / 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.