Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise (1889 Views)

Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by theshadyexpress(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Its been a season of denials of campaign promises by the Buhari led administration. The presidential spokesperson has come out to deny that Buhari ever promised to dispose of the 11 planes in the presidential fleet it inherited from the previous administration of FMR president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

I was scheming through saturday punch when I saw this and I thought it right to share this with all nairalanders so we can appreciate the times were currently in for under this new administration

Source: Saturday PUNCH. Middle page

Go get yours and read it up

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Gracious3105(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
I was wondering all dis while why nothing has been said about those pres. jets because this was one of the whip they used on GEJ during the campaign. FTC for the first time this yr.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by chimoskyg(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wia the End Time crew grin
Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stale news
Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by centyboy: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Vanity Upon Vanity...cry
Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Chubhie: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? This administration is one that its foundations are built on lies. Expect more thousand lies and denials till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by applord: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by drss(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Buari dulllaard is d greatest liar of d century!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Amiano(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dis guy is destroying bubu image oh, deir could hav been a beta way to say dis dan outright denial oh, APC should pls send dis guy on a course to Abati.

Lying Liars. APC will denie Nigeria one day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Remii(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
show video evidence of the promise
Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by emamos: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Khd95(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Denial upon denial.

We might wake up one day nd buhari will deny nigeriagrin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Redoil: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
"I'm a politician. You know politicians lie, we go to many places during campaign, and tell so many lies. Don't believe what we say, access us by what we've done"
Gej to Nigeria
if you know gej is wrong click like if you know that gej is right click share

1 Like 17 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by babakol(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Aitee1: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Okay...next!
Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by 9izone(f): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Choi
The president of the lying lairs I remove my cap! Ma Respect sir,

Wait O dis kin lies com dey too much from Buhari >:I dey tell you

(one-day one-day this our grandfather go deny US)

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by theshadyexpress(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls Lalasticlala your attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Okanokan(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
A House built with BROOMSTICK cannot STAND! Nigerians should read the Parable of the Sower and it will open our EYES over what and whom, we are up against.
Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
End time bubu

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Technocrat1759(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am not surprised, no sane person can expect d TRUTH from a man named LIE MOHAMED.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise by Ekpekus(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wahala dey o

(1) (Reply)

Businessday: Petrol To Cost N97 A Litre With Subsidy Off / How Much Is Petrol Pump Price At Your Nearest Filling Station / See What Kaduna State Governor’s Wife Was Spotted Doing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.