Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw (28672 Views)

Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by reachycul(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
luv 4 pĆ³wer
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by texazzpete(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Inec that was the best under Gej has been t
hrown to the dogs under our great dullarrd

Remind me who the President was in march/april 2015 when people were killed and maimed in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states during the elections?

8 Likes

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Adatob(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
prettyboi1:
Lol
LatestTrend:
undecided
Super1759:
What is wrong with this Dickson. Can't he learn from GEJ to accept defeat?
He is loosing and calling for violence
okitz4:
Ok
GudluckIBB:
taurus21:
S
sosanova:
l
sharp geez
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by nerilove(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Come rain or sun, Bayelsa State is PDP state

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Houseofglam7(f): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
God abeg!
The case of Audu comes to mind....
Make tension no make am collapse o

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Dafe20(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
FGN should thread softly on this Bayelsa Elections oooo.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by MrALIVE: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
APC should be ready for the nonsense that all come out of this rigging
keep quiet! You won't do anything

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by martineverest(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Eyaa
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Dagaya(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
this is just barbaric... politicians playing with people's lives...is there no end to their quest for power...because of one man..many people are being killed...whether apc or pdp na d masses they still suffer....naija which way...I dun tire for dis country....

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Okies27(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
sosanova:

www.leadership.ng/news/481129/bayelsa-guber-dickson-rejects-conduct-election-southern-ijaw
. A word is enough for the wise. If APC try rubbish even nairalanders will feel the gunshots. BY not a place to toil with as regards elections, their blood they hot o

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Dagaya(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
this is just barbaric... politicians playing with people's lives...is there no end to their quest for power...because of one man..many people are being killed...whether apc or pdp na d masses they still suffer....naija which way...I dun tire for dis country.... back to the thread.... I know sylva will not win...keep calm and believe...pdp all the way
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Chriskpo36: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hi everbody
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Koleman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
ok.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
texazzpete:

Remind me who the President was in march/april 2015 when people were killed and maimed in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states during the elections?
slowpoke kindly stay away from my mentions

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by mastengsynergy: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
I said it before. Once I saw Tinubu in Yenegoa since 4days ago I know he come to steal and destroy Bayelsa.
He's a crook and knows how to rig elections.
Bayelsans should fight for their freedom!

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by darznets(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Demmocrats:
He has already won the election no need.

The Southern Ijaw result won't even affect him.

No matter how you try, you can't hide the truth.

The people wants him,

the people's mandate.

So why is he complaining ??
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by boyesky(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
damton:
I thought they said he was on an early lead.

Anyway, fingers crossed.

No room for irregularities
Guy... if this story is true, APC don win be that ooo. Party cheifs know what is up already... all partys have agents in every polling unit, and they would have reported the results of every polling unit so party cheifs know what is up already.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Lytech(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
damton:
I thought they said he was on an early lead.

Anyway, fingers crossed.

No room for irregularities
even if he was leading,dat dosent mean heshd slumber.. Let him cry so that Nigerians will be on alert
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by monimekaz(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
texazzpete:

That's OK, son. APC probably hates you too.
Head = 200%
Brain: 0% ........epa u no get sense I swear
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by preacherz: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bad enough embarassed
Let's hope PDP wins at end of de Day.

Insha Allah
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by fascowilly(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
PDP... power!
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Calebsky(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Reality has dawn on dickson!
Sylvia didn't perform when he was the governor, tha same sylvia came back and he's giving you a run for your money head to head.

You ought to be ashamed Dickson.
Its just like lucky Igbindion coming back to win an election.
Dickson bury ur head in shame,if you had done well,Sylvia won't get one vote.

You just nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by fascowilly(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
gurunlocker:
so APC will be happy if a country as big as Nigeria turns to one party system? must they win all elections?

Very poor election record since may 29, 2015
Welcome back to Nigeria, how was your journey?
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by gurunlocker: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
fascowilly:
Welcome back to Nigeria, how was your journey?
u travelled b4?
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by dckng16(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
LatestTrend:
If you did well, you wouldn't need to struggle to be re-elected.

Whether u did well or not. U can still be rigged out. Politics in Nigeria is highly corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
But dickson don pay people salary.... angry....I don tire abeg
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
you mean like the ekiti gate? We need to redefine best..

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Reality has dawn on dickson!
Sylvia didn't perform when he was the governor, tha same sylvia came back and he's giving you a run for your money head to head.

You ought to be ashamed Dickson.
Its just like lucky Igbindion coming back to win an election.
Dickson bury ur head in shame,if you had done well,Sylvia won't get one vote.

U have a poor understanding of Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Shakur86(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
monimekaz:
I hate APC
you hate apc for no reason
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by lucianohase(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
PDP has already won Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by lucianohase(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
PDP has already wo guber Bayelsa election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.