Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw (28658 Views)

Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Kennydoc(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Reality has dawn on dickson!
Sylvia didn't perform when he was the governor, tha same sylvia came back and he's giving you a run for your money head to head.

You ought to be ashamed Dickson.
Its just like lucky Igbindion coming back to win an election.
Dickson bury ur head in shame,if you had done well,Sylvia won't get one vote.

Sylva is running on the strength of the ruling party. Apart from that, they both have their strengths and weaknesses.
No matter how bad a governor performs, he will still have supporters whether in the present or in the future.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dickson should humbly accept defeat. APC is such a lenient party compared with PDP in their hay days. APC should equally learn that in future when they lose power same fate of the cycle awaits them.

Bayelsa will develop more under APC anyway.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by texazzpete(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
monimekaz:

Head = 200%
Brain: 0% ........epa u no get sense I swear

That stung you, didn't it? cheesy

PROVACATEUR:
slowpoke kindly stay away from my mentions

Forgive me, but I have a social responsibility to educate some of you educationally disadvantaged fellows.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Abagworo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
dckng16:

Whether u did well or not. U can still be rigged out. Politics in Nigeria is highly corrupt.

Rochas Okorocha is a case study of winning election even with all the federal might, rigging machinery and intimidation against him. If you do what the masses want your victory will come against all odds but if you engage in elitist policies then the masses won't stake their lives for you. Fayemi for example did well but was not masses oriented in governance.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by nduchucks: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dickson is attempting to pull of his own Orubebe tantrum but I'm afraid the game may be up. cheesy
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by tswitch: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
darznets:

So why is he complaining ??
Political tactics at play. Watch and learn.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by GudluckIBB(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
chuna1985:

U have a poor understanding of Nigerian politics.

Ok.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by tswitch: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Rochas Okorocha is a case study of winning election even with all the federal might, rigging machinery and intimidation against him. If you do what the masses want your victory will come against all odds but if you engage in elitist policies then the masses won't stake their lives for you. Fayemi for example did well but was not masses oriented in governance.

The same Rochas of Imo state or another Rochas from planet Pluto?
You obviously have never crossed the Niger, your post reeks of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by ngmgeek(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
The first sign Nigerian politicians are losing election is when they start rejecting results. What a bunch of losers!!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Charly68: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Governor the Governor,when the General commander in chief rigged you into the post few years ago,no one ever reminded you that a pay day is coming. Every election is rigged in every nation...politics is a matter of he who gets what,when & how..there is no election without rigging...every candidate Riggs in their own area of strongholds including Governor Dickson himself..this hue & cry does not hold water..is it true that people actually cast millions of votes declared during the last general election..even though Prof Jega admitted & accepted all Buhari group brought greater votes from the North ...no wonder Baba Obasanjo said "more votes are still coming from the north ,even God says fear not". The truth must be told that should Chief Sylva wins this election ,all hands must be on deck ..He was once victimised & harassed to eat the humble pile but he was very rugged & dogged in his fight to govern Bayelsa state again. I salute his courage & consistency .
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Forwetinnah: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
LatestTrend:
If you did well, you wouldn't need to struggle to be re-elected.

Was there an election to start with?! People were killed, ballot boxes were snatched and stuffed with rubbish and you're talking about "did well". Does election these days truly represent the choice of the people especially since APC is concerned?
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by gebest: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
damton:
I thought they said he was on an early lead.
Anyway, fingers crossed.
No room for irregularities
my brother i tire o
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by kaythinks(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
LatestTrend:
u honestly think so? U don't know politics.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by lagosrd: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Reality has dawn on dickson!
Sylvia didn't perform when he was the governor, tha same sylvia came back and he's giving you a run for your money head to head.

You ought to be ashamed Dickson.
Its just like lucky Igbindion coming back to win an election.
Dickson bury ur head in shame,if you had done well,Sylvia won't get one vote.

U call this a run for his money? Daylight robbery I honestly lost faith in this democracy. Its simply a call for anarchy. Why on earth are this guys behaving like this. Innocent people will die for your selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by zik4ever: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
I wont be surprised if the 'turn out' in Southern Ijaw is at least 80% and one candidate gets at least 80% of the 'votes' there to win the election! By the way, what of results for Nembe LGA? I expect same 'massive' turn out there and same 'landslide' win!!

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by LatestTrend: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Don't tell me what is not. Your excellent performance will make people back you for another term.
kaythinks:
u honestly think so? U don't know politics.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by arsetalks(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
texazzpete:

Remind me who the President was in march/april 2015 when people were killed and maimed in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states during the elections?
He or She a bloody hypocrite. They can't say the truth. It will hurt their mouth/fingers.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by IYANGBALI: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adatob:
Dickson!

Cant APC just bone dis state for PDP? if dem win now,dat otuoke man no go c where he go dey c money to dey cari Patience go school
patience don go back to school?na primary or secondary school?her brain no go fit carry university o
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Emmatop15: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
As far as my own state is peaceful, na him sabi his problems
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Adatob(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
patience don go back to school?na primary or secondary school?her brain no go fit carry university o
lmao,ffs! Why are u dis wicked,na uni o incase u dunno nd na d one GEJ get 4 0tuoke
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abeg make dis world come to an end jare
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by IYANGBALI: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adatob:
lmao,ffs! Why are u dis wicked,na uni o incase u dunno nd na d one GEJ get 4 0tuoke
if na dat one she fit be lecturer or vice chancellor self
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
But dickson don pay people salary.... angry....I don tire abeg

Ogbia LGA civil servants are owe 7months salary.
This idiot has the odercity to ask for Vote.
This is GEJ LGA.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Mbediogu(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
damton:
I thought they said he was on an early lead.

Anyway, fingers crossed.

No room for irregularities

That was anesthetic statement in preparation
for the real surgery. Tinubu had to relocate to
Yenagoa. Bayelsa money go dey fly go Lagos
for re-sharing. The Eastern region is finished in the name of politics, and Amaechi and Rochas
are responsible mostly.
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by orobs93(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Stop answering dis guys they av been brianwashed they can't think of anytin been done rightly in Nigeria
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by ekmike(m): 5:49am On Dec 07, 2015
LatestTrend:
havent you heard about election rigging?
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by isaacameh0186(m): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Adatob:
Dickson!

Cant APC just bone dis state for PDP? if dem win now,dat otuoke man no go c where he go dey c money to dey cari Patience go school
. Not objective
Re: Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw by Nellybii: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Demmocrats:
He has already won the election no need.

The Southern Ijaw result won't even affect him.

No matter how you try, you can't hide the truth.

The people wants him,

the people's mandate.

That sentence structure is typical of IPOD youth. Anyway they are not Nigerians. So their lingua franca is not English. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.