Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY (13246 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 3 X552 Price In Nigeria Specs Jumia Konga / #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Billyzone4: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
TechLector:
more uploading...

loving it already but the only problem with the zero series is too much bezel and why on finger print scanner? just here for a 64gb version.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Billyzone4: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
TechLector:
more uploading...
would you mind telling of the smart locks available on infinix devices especially the latest lollipop device?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
this?

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
am already feeling it...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by write2obi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
How much is this phone? I am about ordering for redmi note3 or letv x500 do you think i should wait?
Is it OTG enabled?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
TechLector:
am already feeling it...
wow...more details
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
write2obi:
How much is this phone? I am about ordering for redmi note3 or letv x500 do you think i should wait?
Is it OTG enabled?

yea, it is OTG enabled....
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
adebayooye:

wow...more details
coming in a bit
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by write2obi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
TechLector:

yea, it is OTG enabled....
how much is it?
And please whats the difference between OTG and USB host
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2015
write2obi:
how much is it?
And please whats the difference between OTG and USB host

the OTG can act as both a client and a Host while the USB host can only act as HOST
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by write2obi(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2015
TechLector:

the OTG can act as both a client and a Host while the USB host can only act as HOST
ok thanks, it seems you don't know the price of the phone yet?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Techlover: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2015
TechLector:
am already feeling it...

Waaa where can I get it?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by akinswaggs(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2015
The Design looks awful jawre....... put Note 2 on sale, we didnt cee, now they want us to anticipate Zero 3. It will go on sale by February
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2015
write2obi:
ok thanks, it seems you don't know the price of the phone yet?

yea.... no price yet
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Techlover:

Waaa where can I get it?

only on Jumia, but we are expecting it on 15th
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2015
akinswaggs:
The Design looks awful jawre....... put Note 2 on sale, we didnt cee, now they want us to anticipate Zero 3. It will go on sale by February

the note 2 willbe made available on 12
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Promise323: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2015
I don't like this phone
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by zzzzy: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Promise323:
I don't like this phone
y nw
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by therealesttin(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2015
write2obi:
Is it OTG enabled?

I think its worth the wait. It will only be one more week before it's released. And who has ever heard of a launch event at the cinema, these Infinix guys know how to add a twist to everything.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Promise323:
I don't like this phone

why?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by ishittu: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2015
Promise323:
I don't like this phone

Why dont you like it? It seems like a very nice phone o.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by write2obi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
akinswaggs:
i totally agree with you.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by orosun55(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2016
If u want to be added to the INFINIX Zero 3 Whatsapp Group
Send me a Private message on WHATSAPP with the ash TAG #ZERO3 + ur Nam

Whatsapp Number 08153792894

The phone is bae!
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Mobileman829(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2016
A Non Tech Review of the Infinix Zero 3 X552
Most reviews online are about the technical details of the phone, Octa core, Antutu benchmark etc.
So today let me break down the zero 3 to all not so techy Infinix lovers.

Size
The Infinix zero 3 comes with a sleek light weight of just 120grams, which is the weight of your average pack size of noodles! It has a 5.5 inch screen which makes video calls, gaming, viewing pictures, watching videos and typing a heavenly experience.

Memory
The Infinix zero 3 comes with an internal memory of 16GB which can be expanded with memory card up to 32 GB.
The RAM is 3GB!! This means that the phone will NEVER hang no matter the game or size of file you might have. So goodbye to phone hanging.

Connectivity
The Infinix Zero 3 can support all available networks in Nigeria which includes from 2G to 4GLTE. It has Wi-Fi and GPS. So whether you are in a low network area with 2G or you just got that 4G data plan, the Infinix zero 3 got your back.

Camera
The Infinix zero 3 is the only phone in Nigeria for now that has a 20.7 MP. The front Camera is 5MP with LED flash which makes your picture taking experience complete. Live life like a carnival with the 20.7MP camera and 4K resolution strength of the Infinix Zero 3. So what makes this camera unique and cutting edge in the digital world? The following features separate the Zero 3 camera from others;
Exquisite video quality from a device that you can carry everywhere in your pocket or purse.
4K video can be disabled while the phone still runs with all the processing technology needed for it
You can even produce professional video with just a phone!!
Extraordinary levels of detail in photos and videos.
4K display creates razor-perfect video and image quality.

Battery
The Infinix zero 3 comes with a 3030mAh Li-Ion Battery, this allows you to enjoy a fast charging and long lasting battery life with single charge lifespan of 1 day with normal use.

Price
N62,000 on Yudala.com
That is a brief non techy review of The Infinix Zero 3, feel free to use the comment section to express your view. For a more techy review kindly visit http://infinixmobility.com/smartphone/zero-3/

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by NaijalovesU: 2:34pm On May 26, 2016
Lovely pictures, Are those pictures taken by the Infinix Zero 3?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by phonedaddy: 2:48pm On May 26, 2016
Great non tech review, I can totally relate with non just jargons that get me confused most times. lol
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Pheeknow: 4:10pm On May 26, 2016
20.7MP? Hmmm Infinix you guys should take it easy ooo
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Pheeknow: 4:12pm On May 26, 2016
Obviously it was taken by the Zero 3 or do you expect @Op to use another phone to take the picture? undecided grin

NaijalovesU:
Lovely pictures, Are those pictures taken by the Infinix Zero 3?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Pheeknow: 4:34pm On May 26, 2016
Experience the Awesome Camera of the Infinix Zero 3 X552 #HERO3LOGY

The Infinix Zero 3 comes with exciting features that helps you capture those important memories in life. It's amazing when you stop for a moment and think about the technology packed inside the Infinix zero 3 X552. It has got PC power, TV quality screens and design which wouldn't look out of place in a modern art gallery.
Tips on how to maximize the camera feature of your Infinix Zero 3 (Screen shots)

When you go to the camera you have many options to choose from by mere swipping of your fingers across the screen.

1. Beauty: [/b]This unique option allows you to capture those beautiful moments and images. When you swipe and arrive at the beauty option, focus your device on the object/subject and click the capture button, this gives you amazing picture with great quality. You can also zoom to select your preferred distance. You can set an automatic countdown time that allows you to relax while the device automatically takes your picture.

[b]2. Professional:
This feature allows you to have a feel of what it means to be a professional photographer. The tricks, clicks and magic of photography, the Infinix Zero 3 allows you the explore the art of photography with options like contrast, view, length, resolution etc. All these features you can select on the phone professional option.

3. Normal: This feature allows you to capture that special moment without any filter. Select the normal option and click capture raw, pure, clear , fresh and unedited.

4. Night: Another quick swipe, select night option and you can take amazing pictures at night without sweat. Whether you are at a night party with friends or you want to capture that amazing smile in the dark the LED flash and face detection feature makes it easier for you.

5. Panorama: The panorama feature allows you to capture your experience in 360 degree fashion, especially when you are enjoying a dining experience. Just move the phone towards the directional arrow and choose where you want the panoramic experience to begin from.

6. PIP: This unique feature allows you to take pictures in both directions. So if you want to capture that great moment in front of you and also take a selfie at once? Simply select the PIP option both the front camera and back camera will be active then capture both moments at once! You can also select different icons to beautify your selfie .

Taking better selfies with INFINIX ZERO 3

Front LED Flash & Face Beautification
The 5MP front camera features BSI photosensitive components and 1.4um large pixel capabilities for 30% enhanced light intake. Supplementary light automatically activates to provide excellent ambient conditions. Smart beautification technology operates in real time for flawless selfies anywhere, anytime.

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Onerandomgirl(f): 12:23pm On May 27, 2016
Infinix will be releasing phone with reckless abandon
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by NaijalovesU: 10:05am On May 28, 2016
Film making tips with the Infinix Zero 3 X552
The Infinix Zero 3 X552 is a perfect phone to document those special moments in life. The rise of the mobile phone camera is one of the 21st century’s most astounding technological success stories. The first camera phone was produced in 1997.The result of this hasn’t just been an explosion in photography, but in videoing and filmmaking too. Infinix Mobility is one company that has made the most of the rise of mobile phone cinematography. Follow the few steps below to make the most out of your Infinix Zero 3.

1. Image Selection: The first option on the upper left of your screen allows you to choose the contrast you prefer to have your video in. From memory, Sepia to fresh, elegant and negative. Take time to get to know your Infinix Zero 3 so you can take full advantage of its features and abilities to get the best shots.

Select the settings button next and you are welcomed with a host of lovely options to choose from.

2. GPS Location: Depending on your preference you can decide either to turn on/off the gps locator. If you want everyone to know that awesome location where your video was taken , simply turn on the gps location option.

3. Guidelines: [/b]This fascinating feature allows you to align and focus on the object/subject. Capture the smile of that special one in a sea of others with the magical Infinix Zero 3.

[b]4. Video capture: [/b]The video capture option allows you to start recording immediately you say “cheese” or “capture”. This amazing feature allows you to have fun while filming those unforgettable moments in life.

[b]5. Electronic Image Selection:
This unique feature allows you to have a stable image irrespective of who is holding the camera, be it a child or an adult with a shaky hand or when you want to record that moving object the EIS that comes with the Infinix Zero 3 allows you to cherish, savour and ultimately record those fantastic memories.

6. Video Quality: The beauty of the Infinix Zero did not stop with its staggering 20.7 MP, it also comes with an outstanding 4K resolution power! The zero 3 allows you to record that amazing film in either 144p (lowest) or 4K(highest).

7. Slow: The Infinix Zero 3 gives you options to record your videos in “slow motion” while highlighting the details of the powerful cinematographic experience.

I know the sunlight is your best friend, but with Infinix Zero 3 the LED light covers up for sunlight, so you can shoot anywhere, anytime, whether during the day or at night. Go and enjoy the best cinematographic experience with the Infinix Zero 3.

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Mobileman829(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2016
that's cool bro..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank / Converting Phone's Internet Connection To Wifi Or Wireless Hotspot / Infinix Hot Review!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.