Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (58260 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Have you ever been in a situation where you met a drop dead gorgeous sweet sexy looking babe just to start a convo using polished grammar and she is full of smiles listening to you and after your epistle she answers and says "horesly i no no wettin you dey talk since"

I am the type of dude who cares less about your grammatical prowess as a lady as long as i like what i see because i believe she can develop herself and im beginning to see some prospects in wooing with pidgin English or vernacular when go to the village this december.

There are many super fresh sweet sexy looking ladies who can't speak good grammar at all and you can see this set even among the "graduates". Many phonetics speaking guys don lose some babes that feel so inferior...these ladies usually want to relate with men who they feel are in the same category with them even when they are approached by guys with good command of English,they will never want to go out with such and i see this as unfair.

Some ladies have also had their fair share of guys wooing them and speaking heart shattering grammar with so much confidence.

What shall it profit me to lose a super sexy chic because of her bad English? Na grammar i go dey rock for bed?

I don't know if any guy or lady reading this have been in such situation but i would like to know what other guys and ladies think about this.

As a guy would you rather prefer a super sexy lady that can not speak good English or one with no sex appealing features who can speak more than the Prof Wole shoyinkas of this world? And for the ladies would you mind to be with a hot sexy dude who keeps making grammatical blunders?

Over to you guys

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Now this is funnycheesycheesy

fall down from iroko tree cheesycheesy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Omotayor123(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Rotfl grin he be like say this thread go sweet... Make I carry chair sit down tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by misspicy(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
I have been in far worst situation where those guys with very bad English will be chatting me up...

eg

Dolapo : Hi sexy lady,i see you picture on my friend wall in facebook,i love what i see,i now steal your nomba,are you feel me?

me : wtf is all this

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by agarawu23(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
You go tell me weda grammar reach bed grin even if the lady na professor, pata pata she go dey speak in tongue if we dey bang.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Waten consine me with polish english?

So far she's willingly to offer me pvnny for Gonking.
If she like she be deaf and dumb

EDITED: I want to use this medium to beg nairalanders to PLEASE limit the way they abuse each other with my moniker.
Na me dey suffer the "mentions"

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by adonbilivit: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
I feel u bro. fucking is a universal language.apply whatever language necessary to get pussy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
me go lyk meet dat kind babe o...
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
I have been in far worst situation where those guys with very bad English will be chatting me up...

eg

Dolapo : Hi sexy lady,i see you picture on my friend wall in facebook,i love what i see,i now steal your nomba,are you feel me?

me : wtf is all this

its a lie shocked

28 Likes

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Desperate times require desperate measure... I like girls who speak pidgin though. It's kinda sexy in a way.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Guy above be forming you will date such gurl.

Truth is,sooner or later you will get tired of her,so many disadvantages involved.

Imagine the grammatical blunders she will commit in public,

her rather backward thinking faculty

she might even feel inferior and uncomfortable around your friends.

Guys abeg,if you knw you will not be able to hire a private teacher for her dnt even bother.

Let the blind walk with the blind so as to maintain equality..

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Guy above be forming you will date such gurl.

Truth is,sooner or later you will get tired of her,so many disadvantages involved.

Imagine the grammatical blunders she will commit in public,

her rather backward thinking faculty

she might even feel inferior and uncomfortable around your friends.

Guys abeg,if you knw you will not be able to hire a private teacher for her dnt even bother.

Let the blind walk with the blind so as to maintain equality..

I will be her private teacher...honestly i have a lady friend who is now married..this lady is so hot but to speak english na war and the day she told me she liked me even before she got married but she felt she could not cope with my level of education especially the oratorical prowess walahi i hated myself that day for ever speaking grammar to her cos i was like "mogbe so mo fi owo ara mi se ara mi"

I advice any guy to always start a convo with a lady on a low key and should stop assuming the lady knows how to speak very well.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by misspicy(f): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Toks2008:

its a lie shocked
thats just a tip of the ice berg grin....

there are many more,i wish i could upload screenshots but this is like a bad time...phine problem grin

3 Likes

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Toks2008:

I will be her private teacher...honestly i have a lady friend who is now married..this lady is so hot but to speak english na war and the day she told me she liked me even before she got married but she felt she could not cope with my level of education especially the oratorical prowess walahi i hated myself that day for ever speaking grammar to her cos i was like "mogbe so mo fi owo ara mi se ara mi"

I advice any guy to always start a convo with a lady on a low key and should stop assuming the lady knows how to speak very well.
every guys can not be like you.

I have witness a scenerio were a guy dumped a lady he dated for 3yrs because the lady can not speak the queen's english fluently,, is that not wickedness?

More reason i will appeal to guys,please if you know you wouldnt marry her because she doesnt measure up to your standard in terms of expression,please leave her alone,stop stretching her bottom biko,cos thunder wen go fire u still dey do warm up..

That was how a guy opened a thread the other day seeking advice on how to dump his g.f of 5yrs because she can not express herself in standard english,some guys are plain wicked!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
every guys can not be like you.

I have witness a scenerio were a guy dumped a lady he dated for 3yrs because the lady can not speak the queen's english fluently,, is that not wickedness?

More reason i will appeal to guys,please if you know you wouldnt marry her because she doesnt measure up to your standard in terms of expression,please leave her alone,stop stretching her bottom biko,cos thunder wen go fire u still dey do warm up..

That was how a guy opened a thread the other day seeking advice on how to dump his g.f of 5yrs because she can not express herself in standard english,some guys are plain wicked!!!

LOL! its so strange that i keep coming across such babes and the thing don tire me sef and no matter how i try to speak pidgin just to come down to their level it becomes so difficult. You need to see some drop dead sexy yoruba and igbo ladies who find it hard to speak just one correct sentence.

Ironically,No matter how i tell them it does not matter that they can learn,they just get scared away and maybe it is that learning part that turns them off cos it seems they have given up on their abilities and this is where i will have problems with such a lady.

Even some graduates are not left out in the use of first person singular and plural and you wil hear a graduate saying "he do not love her" or he love her"

5 Likes

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! its so strange that i keep coming across such babes and the thing don tire me sef and no matter how i try to speak pidgin just to come down to their level it becomes so difficult. You need to see some drop dead sexy yoruba and igbo ladies who find it hard to speak just one correct sentence.

Ironically,No matter how i tell them it does not matter that they can learn,they just get scared away and maybe it is that learning part that turns them off cos it seems they have given up on their abilities and this is where i will have problems with such a lady.

Even some graduates are not left out in the use of first person singular and plural and you wil hear a graduate saying "he do not love her" or he love her"
truth is,it will take alot of patience and tolerance to teach an adult who has already given up on improving, the english language.

Even youngies like us are finding the whole thing difficult talk more of matured and advanced ladies...

You might just get angry one day and start insulting her that is why i said,let the blind walk with the blind atleast there wouldnt be any form of inferiorty complex,...

Btw have you imagine attending a function with your woman then she make a very big grammatical blunder??

Chess that awkward momentcheesycheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by cassyrooy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
agarawu23:
You go tell me weda grammar reach bed grin even if the lady na professor, pata pata she go dey speak in tongue if we dey bang.
Kikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by cassyrooy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
truth is,it will take alot of patience and tolerance to teach an adult who has already given up on improving, the english language.

Even youngies like us are finding the whole thing difficult talk more of matured and advanced ladies...

You might just get angry one day and start insulting her that is why i said,let the blind walk with the blind atleast there wouldnt be any form of inferiorty complex,...

Btw have you imagine attending a function with your woman then she make a very big grammatical blunder??

Chess that awkward momentcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Goodluck did it with Patiance.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by ChappyChase: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Rotfl grin he be like say this thread go sweet...
Make I carry chair sit down tongue
Babe the Op never jamb guys way dey blast pidgin craze!!

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
cassyrooy:
Goodluck did it with Patiance.
patience was one of the reason for her husband failure.

8 Likes

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by ChappyChase: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
agarawu23:
Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by MizTyna(f): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
I can never reply a message from someone who can't speak proper English,there are too many men out there who are fine,sexy,intelligent and with great diction for me to settle cos I want to have sex or whatever. I can't stand bad English,it's a deal breaker for me. It can even erase my libido completely! Nah!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by ChappyChase: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
patience was one of the reason for her husband failure.
Hahahhahaha!

5 Likes

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
ChappyChase:
Hahahhahaha!
my opinion boo!!

You see dey enjoy Ashia?
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Gelengelen: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
not funny
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
MizTyna:
I can never reply a message from someone who can't speak proper English,there are too many men out there who are fine,sexy,intelligent and with great diction for me to settle cos I want to have sex or whatever. I can't stand bad English,it's a deal breaker for me. It can even erase my libido completely! Nah!
miss,that is because you can express yourself.

If you no sabi,trust me you will feel inferior when with those that can express themselves,be with those in your class not some prof that will so make you cry with their big grammercheesy

3 Likes

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by TheAziz: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Toks2008:
Have you ever been in a situation where you met a drop dead gorgeous sweet sexy looking babe just to start a convo using polished grammar and she is full of smiles listening to you and after your epistle she answers and says "horesly i no no wettin you dey talk since"

I am the type of dude who cares less about your grammatical prowess as a lady as long as i like what i see because i believe she can develop herself and im beginning to see some prospects in wooing with pidgin English or vernacular.

There are many super fresh sweet sexy looking ladies who can't speak good grammar at all and many phonetics speaking guys don lose some babes that feel so inferior...these ladies usually want to relate with men who they feel are in the same category with them even when they are approached by guys with good command of English,they will never want to go out with such and i see this as unfair.

Some ladies have also had their fair share of guys wooing them and speaking heart shattering grammar with so much confidence.

What shall it profit me to lose a super sexy chic because of her bad English? Na grammar i go dey rock for bed?

I don't know if any guy or lady reading this have been in such situation.
na to do like falz the bad guy

3 Likes

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by ChappyChase: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
my opinion boo!!

You see dey enjoy Ashia?
Mama peace just lacks character and that deformity is not a respecter of person or good grammar! I No know the other person way you ask whether I dey enjoy..
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by damioyefolu: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2015
I can imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by timmydrogba(m): 12:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Kikiki.. I don die.. cheesy
Re: That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. by Yourmainisfake: 1:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Yourmain is a fake catfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.