Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 (30306 Views)

Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Swanky Jerry Busted A Serial Beggar On Toke Makinwa's Instagram Page / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by luvkidtemmy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
really!!? really!!?
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by lordkindo: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nice
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by Kaybee14(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
That's nice. All the best to them.
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by Neplusultra(f): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Y should I care? undecided
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by MissSlimbody(f): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nicolars:
Diz shouldnt make fp 2mao plz

You just got your wish.

...Not tommorow, but today grin
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by sugarvallly(f): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
channel airing it?
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by Realhommie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
They should get back together already... Marriages must have challenges but both must do all within their powers to pull through and stay married.. God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by Nicolars(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Even tot it would wait till 2mao... Mtchew
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by cold(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good for them
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by Sunnypa11(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
EagleScribes:
End time couple Stepping out at an end time event Reported by an end time amebo Posted by an end time OP
Wetin concern me sef? I don dey give end time comments too grin
Dem also collect End time award On Endtime red rug abi na carpet

1 Like

Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by siegfried99(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
#End Time Love grin
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by flokii: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
what is a Toke undecided
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by coderoflife: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
they never broke up. anything to stay relevant
hmmm

Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by roxell120(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
THE GUY WAS DESPERATE FOR A CHILD AND SCORED OUTSIDE . HE WON

1 Like

Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by EKELEONU(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Publicity stunt gone right.
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by nikkypearl(f): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
TopeQs:
This kinda picture will make you wonder if your SCREEN is dark or the person in the picture is just naturally gifted with DARKNESS........grin

1 Like

Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by anigbajumo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
ILOVETOFUCK:
MUST READ.

It is callous and unconstitutional for the proprietors of Nairaland (Seun and the Moderators ) to infringe on Nairaland Members freedom of expression by banning people anyhow for exercising our constitution right to freedom of expression as its enshrined in Sec.39 (1999) Constitution Federal Republic of Nigeria as Amended.

This kind of impunity is unacceptable and shouldn't be prevalent in a Forum like this. Nairaland as a social media should be a champion of press freedom and not suppression.

I see no reason why I should be banned for expressing my view on an issue without cursing anyone, tribe or race. Remember there cannot be Nairaland without its members, unless you want us all to leave.

Moderators, please be warned. Nairaland is not the Nigerian Senate.

signed
ILOVE2FVCK.

Nigga we don see you......

1 Like

Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by laugmas: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's simply a man's world and nothing or any factor would change it,d earlier they realise d better
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by anumide(f): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
NOTE TO SELF never take a picture with your ex
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by baby124: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
That guy is a hungry guy and is using Toke. Toke receive sense, you can do better. Such is not even worth having a child with. Escape while you have no link with him. You will find a good guy. Be patient. This guy is not it.

1 Like

Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by dumie(f): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
So this dude succeeds in keepin two relationships simultaneously for decades kontinue
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by Marotzke(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Quote; "I have taken your virginity and you are mine forever". Who made this statement? To whom? And in what Occassion" clue; Maje.

1 Like

Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by mikron(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
There is no event u will not see toke. Na wa. Her own Touring is becoming too much
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by Enoquin(f): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
I love the gown
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by butanep(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Are you in need of competent & articulate science tutors in Benin ?Are you having problems with any of the science related course? Fear no more, BUSY BRAIN SCIENCE TUTORS will help you combat the fear and guarantee you success.08063306443. Check my DP
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by GenOrumov: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
ILOVETOFUCK:
MUST READ.

It is callous and unconstitutional for the proprietors of Nairaland (Seun and the Moderators ) to infringe on Nairaland Members freedom of expression by banning people anyhow for exercising our constitution right to freedom of expression as its enshrined in Sec.39 (1999) Constitution Federal Republic of Nigeria as Amended.

This kind of impunity is unacceptable and shouldn't be prevalent in a Forum like this. Nairaland as a social media should be a champion of press freedom and not suppression.

I see no reason why I should be banned for expressing my view on an issue without cursing anyone, tribe or race. Remember there cannot be Nairaland without its members, unless you want us all to leave.

Moderators, please be warned. Nairaland is not the Nigerian Senate.

signed
ILOVE2FVCK.
I'm in support of what you are saying. Everybody has a right to freely express him/herself but I hope you didn't flout any of nairaland's rules?

Can you post your comment that got you banned so we can see how nairaland erred.
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by Favolly(f): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lol! Are you guys surprised? We knew from day 1 that Maje and Toke are still married. Toke knew ages ago that Anita was pregnant o. When Stella broke the news, she acted like she just found out. She just did all that removing of wedding pictures cos of wat ppl will say. Maje probably packed an over nite bag dat period. He never really moved out.

You guys don't know Toke o! Serious actress. Lol! She deserves an Oscar
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by EagleScribes: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sunnypa11:

Dem also collect End time award On Endtime red rug abi na carpet
Hahahahaha! cheesy
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by seenter84: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
pole and hole matter no fit get ending especially when the hole day hold the pole wella... grin
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by AmicableEd: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2015
No, Kemi Filani Blog can authoritatively tell you they are not back together!

So here is the gist:

Firstly, they did not arrive together...hun hun, Maje Ayida arrived moments before Toke Makinwa, he was already on the red carpet when Toke arrived Intercontinental hotel.

She alighted from her vehicle, took the elevator & stepped unto the red carpet but she made certain she did not go towards the other side of the red carpet where Maje Ayida was.

Of course, Toke Makinwa became the centre of attraction...and somehow Maje Ayida managed to move over from his side of the red carpet to where Toke was.

He said 'hi' and she was like 'hey'...along side that fake smile you give to someone you really don't want to talk to.

She now started adjusting her gown, more like ignoring him 'with style'.

But Maje was sha attaching himself and hanging around.

Well, the camera men immediately seized the moment and asked them to strike a pose.

"Oya Maje, Toke, stand together for a snapshot'

Poor Toke, she had no choice....and voila, the viral photo!

Immediately after the photo was taken..so many shots from the many camera men on the red carpet....Toke Makinwa 'sharp-erly' moved on.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/12/the-truth-about-maje-ayidatoke-makinwa.html
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by fako1(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2015
I tot i said it den (wen thier ish went public) that they will get back. some ladies quoted me here on NL saying trash. mtseeew!!! you think na every ish suppose lead to divorce. Good for them. forgive and move on.
Re: Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 by Kimoni: 1:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Reality 101 - the woman forgives at the end of the day, innit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) / BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.