Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding (3131 Views)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by joa2013: 12:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Johnny is a close friend of mine, he got married in February 2015 and ever since then he has become so notorious with girls and alcohol, things he didn't really do before his marriage.
I know 2 girls he's dating presently.
Last week Thursday I challenged him on his new found love for girls and alcohol. He told me the whole thing started after discovering that Sade his wife slept with another man on the Friday night before their wedding, he said a hotel attendant who knows his younger sister told her about the rendezvous of Sade in the hotel. He said he wouldn't bother if not for the one of the night before their wedding, he said he got the information 9 days after his wedding, confronted his wife but she denied it, he said Sade later confessed doing it after two weeks of serious scuffle with her. He thereafter vowed to his wife that she would never find in him a good husband as long as they remain together. Today, Johnny who was a cool headed young chap smokes, drinks and messes around with girls. He even drive around with his girls and his wife seems to know. I have told him this isn't the solution but he doesn't care anymore, it is really becoming disturbing to I and my wife who knows him closely, can he be helped? how?
Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:41am On Dec 07, 2015
sad
Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by nnachukz(m): 12:46am On Dec 07, 2015
this pu.ssy isn't loyal
Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by managermahmud: 12:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Hmmmn... Nice story line. What's d title of the story pls?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by kilokeys(m): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2015
What a foooo*coughs*oool

Most Girls do nt cherish dem pvssies. They dish it out as an unwanted body part..
And its more fun when it gets them what they want ( money, attention, influence/power).

They actually wonder what attracts us to such filth.. Its like somebody longing for ur asshole.. Willing to pay u to let them play with it.. Mehn.. It baffles me too sha..

And he is still a victim... He thinks he is getting back at his wife? cry

He is wasting his life...

I need to work in a brewery or own a hotel joor.. Free money made from suicidal pple.. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by bellong: 1:04am On Dec 07, 2015
"Your friend " is destroying himself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by talktonase(m): 1:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Alot of women always look towards this b4 there wediin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by cococandy(f): 1:54am On Dec 07, 2015
So he's cutting off his head to spite his ears.
When does cheating to repay cheating ever work?
If he can't forgive her, he should kuku break up with her and find happiness elsewhere.

How long can he keep it up? Until they are both old?

11 Likes

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by bunmioguns(m): 3:03am On Dec 07, 2015
managermahmud:
Hmmmn...
Nice story line. What's d title of the story pls?

I should have closed my legs by Ini Edo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by joa2013: 5:20am On Dec 07, 2015
bellong:
"Your friend " is destroying himself.
honestly I told him that when he dies, the girl will inherit his properties and still go and sleep with her man friend just after two weeks of his death

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by Exponental(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Revenge mission......
When part 2 comes out, he should expect to catch the wife with another man and keep his peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2015
He is the one who will self destruct and after he is dead, Shade will cry for 2 days and claim all his property and go back to the man she was sleeping with before she got married end of story.

I dunno what kind of person he married anyway
I would have thought that anyone getting married tomorrow would be on lock down in her parents house
He married a tramp and he should not let her ruin his life
If he drinks and drives and crashes into a parked trailer then thats the end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by abitex577(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2015
I guess your friend should grow up! Fine she did what was not right, nevertheless, it is obvious he wasn't the only one she was dating and only accepted marrying him as the best option for her. Since it was done before the wedding he should just let go, after all he has not told us of all his flings before his wedding night.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by joa2013: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2015
tearoses:
He is the one who will self destruct and after he is dead, Shade will cry for 2 days and claim all his property and go back to the man she was sleeping with before she got married end of story.

I would have thought that anyone getting married tomorrow would be on lock down in her parents house
He married a tramp and he should not let her ruin his life
This is the truth though bitter
Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by SAMBARRY: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Sad story

That marriage is dead on arrival

Solution; before they wreck themselves she should get a divorce because he's obviously furious with her and one day the devil can posers him to stab his wife when coming home drunk

Btw shebi men also do Bach even where they'll sleep with one night stand girls and engage in lots of debauchery few days to their wedding of which the wife finds out much later after the wedding and heaven will not fall so why does he want to kill himself undecided

He's consuming bottles of alchol and smoking na the wife go get lung cancer and liver problem? undecided

Someone offended you and you're destroying yourself hoping she will die undecided

Frolicking with disease carriers called prostitutes and thinking you're doing your wife.shioorrr.when did alchol smoking and sex become the solution to marital isshh.shioorrr

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by SAMBARRY: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2015
tearoses:

I would have thought that anyone getting married tomorrow WOULD BE ON LOCK DOWN IN HER PARENTS HOUSE
He married tramp and he should not let her ruin his life
nawa o chair cover grin grin

Na criminal wey she go dey on lock down? grin
Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by SAMBARRY: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2015
kilokeys:
What a foooo*coughs*oool

Most Girls do nt cherish dem pvssies. They dish it out as an unwanted body part..
And its more fun when it gets them what they want ( money, attention, influence/power).

They actually wonder what attracts us to such filth.. Its like somebody longing for ur asshole.. Willing to pay u to let them play with it.. Mehn.. It baffles me too sha..

And he is still a victim... He thinks he is getting back at his wife? cry

He is wasting his life...

I need to work in a brewery or own a hotel joor.. Free money made from suicidal pple.. wink
grin grin

Abeg play me Sean Kingston "beautiful girls" grin
Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
nawa o chair cover grin grin

Na criminal wey she go dey on lock down? grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by joa2013: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Sad story

That marriage is dead on arrival

Solution; before they wreck themselves she should get a divorce because he's obviously furious with her and one day the devil can posers him to stab his wife when coming home drunk

Btw shebi men also do Bach even where they'll sleep with one night stand girls and engage in lots of debauchery few days to their wedding of which the wife finds out much later after the wedding and heaven will not fall so why does he want to kill himself undecided

He's consuming bottles of alchol and smoking na the wife go get lung cancer and liver problem? undecided

Someone offended you and you're destroying yourself hoping she will die undecided

Frolicking with disease carriers called prostitutes and thinking you're doing your wife.shioorrr.when did alchol smoking and sex become the solution to marital isshh.shioorrr
great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by taryour(f): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
joa2013:
Johnny is a close friend of mine, he got married in February 2015 and ever since then he has become so notorious with girls and alcohol, things he didn't really do before his marriage.
I know 2 girls he's dating presently.
Last week Thursday I challenged him on his new found love for girls and alcohol. He told me the whole thing started after discovering that Sade his wife slept with another man on the Friday night before their wedding, he said a hotel attendant who knows his younger sister told her about the rendezvous of Sade in the hotel. He said he wouldn't bother if not for the one of the night before their wedding, he said he got the information 9 days after his wedding, confronted his wife but she denied it, he said Sade later confessed doing it after two weeks of serious scuffle with her. He thereafter vowed to his wife that she would never find in him a good husband as long as they remain together. Today, Johnny who was a cool headed young chap smokes, drinks and messes around with girls. He even drive around with his girls and his wife seems to know. I have told him this isn't the solution but he doesn't care anymore, it is really becoming disturbing to I and my wife who knows him closely, can he be helped? how?

tell your friend he is a COWARD who has refused to grow up and become a man to face his face challenges. get her out of your life if you don't love her anymore or you forgive her and move on if you truly love her and want his home intact. His there digging his own grave and crying over spilled milk. Iranu radarada. ...

1 Like

Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 4:40am On Dec 08, 2015
He is only fooling and punishing himself. If he knows he can't handle it, he should tow the line of decency and file for a divorce. I hope he doesn't harm himself before he realizes.
Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by joa2013: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
he settled for the option of divorce, he filed divorce early January, he has improved on his bad lifestyles, alcohol and smoking gone, but I think he should find ways of forgiving his wife, he is insisting on sending Sade packing, too bad. The girl is showing remorse though, asking for a second chance, Johny isn't listening, I wish him goodluck
Re: His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding by blaise26abj(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2016
The foundation is so bad that divorce might be the best option. The night before marriage is a very very common occurrence. For both men and ladies. God be with us all.

(1) (Reply)

. / My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. / Is It Right To Allow Ur Husband's Elder Sister(not Married)to Live Wit U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.