Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS (1043 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2015
I won't say much, but we are back to the do or die politics enshrined by obasanjo.

Gej left office and credible elections left with him,for those expecting a credible 2019 election,sorry to say this,there won't be any credible election as long as tinubu is alive and he has the ears of the president. Whether buhari rules well or not, HE WILL BE THE PRESIDENT FOR AS LONG AS HE WISHES anybody who doesn't like it can go and die lipsrsealed

The ambition of APC is worth the blood of any NIGERIAN who stands on their road to conquest,you could go to funsho Williams for reference.

Nigerians, this is the price for change,i'm not a prophet, but 2019 elections will be no different from 2003 elections.

Finally,the era of political killing is back,bayelsa, Kogi elections.... I know people will definitely die when it's time for the rivers elections..

My 2cents

1 Like

Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by bewla(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2015
U
Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by Alphaoscar: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2015
so we should go and kill Tinubu for you to be happy?

I thought you all said Tinubu is a loser and a local champion whose influence has been restricted to bourdilon?

1 Like

Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by uwa1(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2015
This guy above needs to be checked... Infact we need to troubleshoot his brain...

Meanwhile...
APC r doing dsame tin dat lead PDP to their grave...

2 Likes

Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2015
He's among the zombies
uwa1:
This guy above needs to be checked... Infact we need to troubleshoot his brain...

Meanwhile...
APC r doing dsame tin dat lead PDP to their grave...

2 Likes

Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by obasiken: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2015
Alphaoscar:
so we should go and kill Tinubu for you to be happy?

I thought you all said Tinubu is a loser and a local champion whose influence has been restricted to bourdilon?

Confirm zombie. Keep praising the local champion. One day you too will be a victim of do or die elections

2 Likes

Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2015
As much as I hate to say this, but we are back 2 do or die politics....se wats going on in bayelsa
obasiken:

Confirm zombie. Keep praising the local champion. One day you too will be a victim of do or die elections
Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by saint047(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2015
Bayelsa Election: Is INEC shifting dates, to see if Gov. Dickson will die? Nigeria has 774 local government areas. Know your mathematics! Q1. If INEC under President Buhari, takes 3 days to conduct election in 8 local government areas; how many days will it take this same INEC to conduct election in 774 local government areas? Solution: 8LGAs is to 3days :: 774LGAs is to Xdays ; find X, if Gov. Dickson refused to die? It implies that 1LGA = 3/8days Therefore 774LGAs === 3/8 x 774 = 290. 25 days. INEC will use 290.25 days, approximately 10 months, to conduct a presidential election in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by saint047(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
There's a certain "silence of the graveyard" on the Bayelsa elections by a certain social media camp.

Of course, we are a divided people.

1 Like

Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by saint047(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2015
I've said that we have a problem separating issues
Prejudice, Profiling & Bigotry are not the same
Prejudice is normal, bigotry is not
Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by StOla: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2015
But Tinubu is supposed to be a local champion?

How come no political report is complete in Nigeria without the mention of Tinubu, a politician without an office for the past 8 years?

Is Tinubu INEC? Is he a collation or returning officer? Is he the President? Is he the Inspector General of Police? Is he the Nation Chairman of APC?

He is the most relevant politician of his time whose legend is being perpetuated by his very adversaries.

He is the worst nightmare of PDP.
Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Gej made a comment that he would be praised after he leaves office by this same nigerians. Its not up to a year sophisticated rigging accompanied with political killing has resumed.
saint047:

Bayelsa Election: Is INEC shifting dates, to see if
Gov. Dickson will die?
Nigeria has 774 local government areas.
Know your mathematics!
Q1. If INEC under President Buhari, takes 3 days
to conduct election in 8 local government areas;
how many days will it take this same INEC to
conduct election in 774 local government areas?
Solution:
8LGAs is to 3days :: 774LGAs is to Xdays ; find
X, if Gov. Dickson refused to die?
It implies that 1LGA = 3/8days
Therefore 774LGAs ===
3/8 x 774 = 290. 25 days.
INEC will use 290.25 days, approximately 10
months, to conduct a presidential election in
Nigeria.
Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by saint047(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
chigo931:
Gej made a comment that he would be praised after he leaves office by this same nigerians. Its not up to a year and political killing has resumed.
I recall vividly how @inecnigeria was hasty in posting LGA results from Kogi as they trickled in

Visit their TL now. No result from Bayelsa
Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let's just wait and see how the election will go.

To think that it takes inec this long to produce election result in bayelsa state as small as it is makes me shake my head for the foolishness of the zombies
saint047:
I recall vividly how @inecnigeria was hasty in posting LGA results from Kogi as they trickled in

Visit their TL now. No result from Bayelsa
Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by johnmartus(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
chigo931:
I won't say much, but we are back to the do or die politics enshrined by obasanjo.

Gej left office and credible elections left with him,for those expecting a credible 2019 election,sorry to say this,there won't be any credible election as long as tinubu is alive and he has the ears of the president. Whether buhari rules well or not, HE WILL BE THE PRESIDENT FOR AS LONG AS HE WISHES anybody who doesn't like it can go and die lipsrsealed

The ambition of APC is worth the blood of any NIGERIAN who stands on their road to conquest,you could go to funsho Williams for reference.

Nigerians, this is the price for change,i'm not a prophet, but 2019 elections will be no different from 2003 elections.

Finally,the era of political killing is back,bayelsa, Kogi elections.... I know people will definitely die when it's time for the rivers elections..

My 2cents
AM NOT BLAME U BECAUSE YOU HAVE RIGHT TO DO SO BUT VERY SOON U WILL SURELY REGRET YOUR UNGUIDED UTTRANCE
Re: APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Regret what exactly...Rather it is the zombies I think will harbour regrets
johnmartus:
AM NOT BLAME U BECAUSE YOU HAVE RIGHT TO DO SO BUT VERY SOON U WILL SURELY REGRET YOUR UNGUIDED UTTRANCE

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Premature Ejaculation - Way Forward / Biafra Protest: Nigerian Military Shot Dead A 20yr Man In Aba [GRAPHIC PHOTO] / Nigerian Army Pays A Visit To Innoson Motors For Possible Patronage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.