Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (95307 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. You are the stupid one here. I am not a foolish attention seeker like you. He goat. I jejely posted my opinion about sometin and the next tin is to call ur mother a gold digger. He goat stop acting like a frustrated pig dat you are. Oloriburuku. Omo komo. Stop showing your foolishness to the world. Oloribuku omo iya asewo. Omo wereee. Ko ni da fun iya ati baba re. O ni ri ileaye gbe. Ile aye yio gbona moe. Oloshi omo aja. Spits on ur mothers head.shameless he goat.

Please, earth don't need dumb headed gold-digging bi'tch like you. Please you can just do the needful by hanging your frustrated self. Thank you!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2015
MrBasketball:

Please, earth don't need dumb headed gold-digging bi'tch like you. Please you can just do the needful by hanging your frustrated self. Thank you!
. This planet does not need a frustrated he goat son of a prostitute. You can as well do your some good by comitting sucide or jumping into the lagoon. That's one fool gone out of this planet. Oloriburuku omo ale. Iya e o ni jere re. O ni se rere laye. O ko bata fun egbe re gbeyin ni. Iwo omokomo yi. Omo aja. Asiere oloribu. Your mother will neva know peace. Weree. Go and rot in hell. Son of a prostitute. Spits on your fada head. Eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. This planet does not need a frustrated he goat son of a prostitute. You can as well do your some good by comitting sucide or jumping into the lagoon. That's one fool gone out of this planet. Oloriburuku omo ale. Iya e o ni jere re. O ni se rere laye. O ko bata fun egbe re gbeyin ni. Iwo omokomo yi. Omo aja. Asiere oloribu. Your mother will neva know peace. Weree. Go and rot in hell. Son of a prostitute. Spits on your fada head. Eranko

Do you see me return any hogwash with you? So why are you still insulting your parents over and over again?

When you've done the advice I gave to you, let me know.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2015
MrBasketball:

Do you see me return any hogwash with you? So why are you still insulting your parents over and over again?

When you've done the advice I gave to you, let me know.
. When did he goat start giving advice on this planet. Iya re o ni jere re se. Baba e ati iya e won ni gbe ile aye se oun rere. You wil never prosper in life. Weree ni iya re. Go and advice your mother to stop sleeping around. Oloriburuku omo ale. Ko ni da fun awon obi e. How can you call someone you donow a gold digger. Not everyone is a gold digger like you. Spits on ur fada rotten stinking peeenis. Oloriburuku
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. When did he goat start giving advice on this planet. Iya re o ni jere re se. Baba e ati iya e won ni gbe ile aye se oun rere. You wil never prosper in life. Weree ni iya re. Go and advice your mother to stop sleeping around. Oloriburuku omo ale. Ko ni da fun awon obi e. How can you call someone you donow a gold digger. Not everyone is a gold digger like you. Spits on ur fada rotten stinking peeenis. Oloriburuku
Please do the needful now ehn. Nawao. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2015
MrBasketball:

Please do the needful now ehn. Nawao. grin
. What is the needful? Whatfunny by the way? Do you want to call your mother a gold digger again.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. What is the needful? Whatfunny by the way? Do you want to call your mother a gold digger again.

Just do the needful.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrBasketball:

Just do the needful.
. What exactly is your problem again?
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. What exactly is your problem again?
My problem is that you should just do the needful. wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MoQute(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'll just take a deep breath..... Then walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by forandy(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2016
I'd walk away maan... cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.