Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? (8309 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Relating to the post of https://www.nairaland.com/2786509/why-some-guys-suck-p
i wanna know too why ladies do the same?

That same pipe where urine comes from...
Yet, they operate on it like its a lollipop angry

Its disgusting mehn!

Counter thread... Romancelander, am waiting!
grin grin grin
cc: cutehector
I know you waiting for this!
cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
donTbone:
Relating to the post of https://www.nairaland.com/2786509/why-some-guys-suck-p
i wanna know too why ladies do the same?

That same pipe where urine comes from...
Yet, they operate on it like its a lollipop angry

Its disgusting mehn!

Counter thread... Romancelander, am waiting!
grin grin grin
cc: cute-hector
I know you waiting for this!
cheesy
hahahha.... Weyrey
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahha.... Weyrey
Your father! grin

Na wetin you suppose talk be that? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
I knew it u gone make a thread...
Now, the game is ON. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Cutehector(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
donTbone:

Your father! grin

Na wetin you suppose talk be that? tongue
ehen... So u dey wait for babe to ask why do babes like to suck deek... Like seriously...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by minasota(f): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Setup!d question
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Cholls(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
My sister kashybaby hurry!!! The game is On!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by ernesty20(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Me too don dey reason this thing tay tay.. I cant even touch my sperm let alone tasting it but some ladies drink it like it is a soft drink. angry

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Chanchit: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Malam, abeg give me matches, I wan run burn down this thread!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
minasota:
Setup!d question
dnt mind these riffrafs in romance section..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cholls:
My sister kashybaby hurry!!! The game is On!

I was there already bruh...checked the thread but nothing was enticing...all good tho.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Even someone with 2% sense will knw Monday is a day to discuss business and not thrash like dis angry...joblessness everywhere undecided...

If u don't hav work to do...pls ambode we need more lawma in lagos...u cn employ dis op plssss....i don't mind paying his salary sad

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
ernesty20:
Me too don dey reason this thing tay tay.. I cant even touch my sperm let alone tasting it but some ladies drink it like it is a soft drink. angry
You need help.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by ernesty20(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
NewSheriff:
You need help.
come and help me pls angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
I knew it u gone make a thread...
Now, the game is ON. grin
AS it has been since the beggining,
iit is the same now,
so shall it be, for ever and ever
amen! grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by adaksbullet: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
See qeusion in mourning off mourndayundecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
NewSheriff:
Rubbish!
tongue tongue tongue tongue
#pusheshimout

No derail thread for me jor! embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by ernesty20(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:
Even someone with 2% sense will knw Monday is a day to discuss business and not thrash like dis angry...joblessness everywhere undecided...

If u don't hav work to do...pls ambode we need more lawma in lagos...u cn employ dis op plssss....i don't mind paying his salary sad
seems u suck joysticks too. Girls and pretence sha

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
adaksbullet:
See qeusion in mourning off mourndayundecided
It is simple question faaaaaa!
Kindly answer...#shikena undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

I was there already bruh...checked the thread but nothing was enticing...all good tho.
And why did u find it enticing now? undecided undecided undecided

You must be a lollipop joystick sucker! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
donTbone:

AS it has been since the beggining,
iit is the same now,
so shall it be, for ever and ever
amen! grin

Boss donTbone words... grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

You sounded like part of those that GIVE HEAD for free!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Boss donTbone words... grin
Now you find the thread intresting abi? angry

Oya! swear if u av never licked CANDLE before? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
donTbone:

You sounded like part of those that GIVE HEAD for free!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would have replied u with enough insult...but u are not worth my time...spending my time on a damage brain like is a waste of my productive monday...go get a life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
ernesty20:
seems u suck joysticks too. Girls and pretence sha

Senseless pple everywhere
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
ehen... So u dey wait for babe to ask why do babes like to suck deek... Like seriously...
Som confused babes fit now.... If not why will some ask and be supportive of the question about giving head from guys.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
donTbone:

Now you find the thread intresting abi? angry

Oya! swear if u av never licked CANDLE before? undecided

Not really...but u keep quoting me tho... cool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

Senseless pple everywhere
The world itself is senseless...
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Not really...but u keep quoting me tho... cool
..and u chose to reply my quotes grin
some quotes can be ignored you know...
Maybe mine is an exception! cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by adaksbullet: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
donTbone:

It is simple question faaaaaa!
Kindly answer...#shikena undecided
whot are u say noun?undecided...........english plisundecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

I would have replied u with enough insult...but u are not worth my time...spending my time on a damage brain like is a waste of my productive monday...go get a life

Oro nan dun... oo fe ke!
grin

Oya swerve left abeg! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Men & Women: At What Age Were You Disvirgined? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.