Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos (51511 Views)

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by tivta(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2015
This man has outdone Fashola, only God knows where he is getting the money, if only all governors could be like him.
I challenge any lagosian to visit Anambra and compare the two states...

6 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Abagworo(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Vicboi1:
so lovely pictures if u see good thing admire it this man is trying despite am not in anambra I believe that anambra would soon be a mega city unlike it's sister state ikon where the governor is doing nothing and busy going around Imo with his pot belly like a pregnant man he can't even pay his workers salaries he should better emulate this and implement it on his state rather than going around the state like a drunkard on the loose

That man you are here abusing built 300 primary schools in his 1st term, 600 km of rural roads and is still building 27 standard hospitals and more schools today. Most importantly education was made free from primary to University level.

He is equally building useless flyovers now if that is your performance meter. In my assessments, I place flyover as the least important thing. Roundabouts are enough while the billions being put into flyovers can be used to complete 2 or 3 well equipped hospitals.

Obiano is trying in his capacity and priority but coming to condemn Okorocha whose priority is different is very uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2015
NovusHomo:

Did anyone notice that these roads have no drainage system? Just saying.

It does, besides the entire project is still under construction. The finished product will show everything being put in place.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by SpaceTour: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Take your useless comment to the Imo thread. Imo state is bankrupt and useless, it is no fault of us, go and face your hopeless governor who has ruined your worthless state. We are not talking about a buffoon local champion Round-about-governor here. Envy is your core problem because your worthless Imo state cannot afford a flyover. Flyovers, tunnels, tubes, etc are for 21st century ambitious cities not for a useless state like yours. Maybe because your silly governor is building the first ever flyover in Imo state with ordinary 6inches blocks. LOL

You are talking of hospital..do you have any hospital in Imo state? IMSUTH is a poultry farm, why hasn't Okoroawusa used the funds to rehabilitate and furnish it?

Take your nonsense elsewhere

[s]
Abagworo:

That man you are here abusing built 300 primary schools in his 1st term, 600 km of rural roads and is still building 27 standard hospitals and more schools today. Most importantly education was made free from primary to University level.

He is equally building useless flyovers now if that is your performance meter. In my assessments, I place flyover as the least important thing. Roundabouts are enough while the billions being put into flyovers can be used to complete 2 or 3 well equipped hospitals.

Obiano is trying in his capacity and priority but coming to condemn Okorocha whose priority is different is very uncalled for.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Gamechanger: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
No. Nobody want you to project anybody. Your sense of judgement is very poor. Thats why you are supporting a battered regime. Obiano must leave anambra state in 2018. I repeat, the few works of Obiano cannot blind anambrarians from seeing the enormous works unattended to. I leave you guys in peace.

Enemy of progress!
Don't leave in peace. You will be hit by a massive heart attack.

Why can't appreciate good in others so they can see something good in life.
All these within 2 years in these times of hardship and someone still fails to appreciate

9 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
freeborn76:

Nigeria is the only country I know where we equate flyovers with development...God help us, we have a long way to go. Well done sha Governor Willie. sad sad sad sad
they are paid sycophants that equate fly-overs with development. If you come to anambra state,i will take you around. You will not but marvel at the level of rot anambra state have descended to.
Unfortunately,those that praise fly-over development are set of paid goons,the sentimental ed1ots and people who does not know what development is all about. Anambra states health system is in shamble, no drainage system, total disorderliness and many.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by truelovecom: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Meriekriss:
Anambra my pride....Ala Oma...Capital of Biafra

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions

Bia , Onye gwara gi .
Anambra won't be capital .
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
they are paid sycophants that equate fly-overs with development. If you come to anambra state,i will take you around. You will not but marvel at the level of rot anambra state have descended to.
Unfortunately,those that praise fly-over development are set of paid goons,the sentimental ed1ots and people who does not know what development is all about. Anambra states health system is in shamble, no drainage system, total disorderliness and many.

Anambra has one of the most beautiful and most equipped teaching hospitals. Show me any teaching hospital in Nigeria that beats this. cool

4 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gamechanger:

Enemy of progress!
Don't leave in peace. You will be hit by a massive heart attack.

Why can't appreciate good in others so they can see something good in life.
All these within 2 years in these times of hardship and someone still fails to appreciate
i do not care about the feeling of evil ones. You guys are among the people we will purge in anambra by 2018.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Gamechanger: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:

As was said above, you are the paid goon.

What is development all about?
Your answer is health, drainage and orderliness. You will get answers in pictures asap.

Please no more of your balderdash until you are answered on those indices...
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Enesi47: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
post=40775509:
Awka is fast developing into a megacity
what are you displaying here, some area in agege even better pass that trash you are showing, I beg south east still under develop joor, go to north and good road and infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Khez: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
post=40777190:

Two out of the three flyovers will be read before the year ends, while the third flyover, road expansion with street light should be ready before first quarter next year by God's grace.

Bro what about nnewi shoprite and dualization of that road and other roads is crucial in nnewi
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Gamechanger: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
i do not care about the feeling of evil ones. You guys are among the people we will purge in anambra by 2018.

You are a day dreamer. Ours is to show that Willie is working and Anambra is working contrary to what you want people to hear. As for purging 'us' from Anambra, I leave that for some other time so that the beautiful thread is not derailed

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Cjrane2: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Obiano is really trying.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enesi47:
what are you displaying here, some area in agege even better pass that trash you are showing, I beg south east still under develop joor, go to north and good road and infrastructure

Pictures of Agege residential areas please! We are not talking nonsense here but picture-sense. This is Awka..

5 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Khez: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

what is obiano not doing that peter obi did in 8 years.. Are the pictures real or not before you start talking about collecting stipends

Seriously bro, this is no joke o, i really don't see any capital projects he has embarked on or completed,

If as much as i like him in person, i don't have any issues seeing him everyday on tv o.... Buh he needs more than that to win come 2017 abi na 18 be next election sef

I'm from nnewi and i was there last month and it wasn't funny bro

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
AnamCity:

Anambra has one of the most beautiful and most equipped teaching hospital. Show me any teaching hospital in Nigeria that beats this. cool
anambra has? Or you mean Obiano built? That hospital was built and equipped by Gov. Obi.Mind you,i am not fighting anambra state. I am against a regime of propaganda and waste that is backed by paid goons. So you think Amaku general hospital can serve awka let alone anambra state? have you been to onitsha general hospital? I was there the last time Obiano visited that place and that was where i discovered that anambra is doomed with Obiano in charge. The man went to supervise the fence he is constructing there when almost the whole hospital is rotten. Whoever behaves like that is not a leader.
Obiano must go.
If you find yourself in Onitsha main market or where people that should feel the government are,i know you will never support Obiano if not,they will deal mercilessly with you.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Khez:

Seriously bro, this is no joke o, i really don't see any capital projects he has embarked on or completed,

If as much as i like him in person, i don't have any issues seeing him everyday on tv o.... Buh he needs more than that to win come 2017 abi na 18 be next election sef

I'm from nnewi and i was there last month and it wasn't funny bro
its only the paid goons or people that doesnt know the measure of development that supports Obiano. I am telling you.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by bxcode(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
You are inadvertently displaying your fear in Obiano's administration. Peter Obi's government is not a standard for good governance However,Obiano's administration is much worse. Mind you, those fly-overs you uploaded there are part of Anambra section of Onitsha-enugu highway of which Peter Obi constructed from Brigde head till somewhere in Awkuzu.That highway is a Federal road which Obiano must receive the re-imbursement and thats why the construction is still ongoing. So,its actually a President Buhari legacy project. Show us the picture of any state government sponsored projects that Obiano has shown sign of completing in 4years.
Obiano is a grand criminal who is using 'Willie is working' propaganda campaign to swindle anambrarians. The only people that support Obiano's regime of idiocy are people that are benefitting financially from his administration and people from Anambra north who believe that Obiano's regime is their turn to rule.
Why has thou decided to be plain stupid? undecided undecided
If Obiano is sleeping with what he is currently doing in that state which i visited last week, then let him continue sleeping and don't wake up abeg grin. Anambra is now like an industrial yard, with constructions machines scattered all along its expressway, and not just idle but working.
Mr man, Obiano is working, simple. angry

9 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
anambra has? Or you mean Obiano built? That hospital was built and equipped by Gov. Obi.Mind you,i am not fighting anambra state. I am against a regime of propaganda and waste that is backed by paid goons. So you think Amaku general hospital can serve awka let alone anambra state? have you been to onitsha general hospital? I was there the last time Obiano visited that place and that was where i discovered that anambra is doomed with Obiano in charge. The man went to supervise the fence he is constructing there when almost the whole hospital is rotten. Whoever behaves like that is not a leader.
Obiano must go.
If you find yourself in Onitsha main market or where people that should feel the government are,i know you will never support Obiano if not,they will deal mercilessly with you.

But we want your father to take over from Obiano. Please what did your father achieve in his little family size? Now you have moved to Onitsha hospital. As for Onitsha General hospital it is under reconstruction, you will soon see a brand new facility. cool

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Enesi47: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
AnamCity:

Pictures of Agege residential areas please! We are not talking nonsense here but picture-sense.
I don't blame you because you never see good infrastructure before, two estate in agege here cover those trash you are displaying before I talk of ajah, Lekki, v.i, festac town lol

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enesi47:
I don't blame you because you never see good infrastructure before, two estate in agege here cover those trash you are displaying before I talk of ajah, Lekki, v.i, festac town lol

We hate nonsense here. Please give us picture-sense if not take a leave to the lagoon. Until we can see just one picture from your so called dung-hill you are talking to yourself. cool

6 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Khez:

Bro what about nnewi shoprite and dualization of that road and other roads is crucial in nnewi
is it the shopping mall or dualization of that road that matter most in Nnewi? Have you been to Uruagu or Umudim lately? or Is it Nkpor?

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
@sealeddeal, let me ask, what is your comment concerning this that was done within 1-yr? cool

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by tino22(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
So proud of my state anambra in next three years am seeing the next abuja in igboland..cus even the villages is linked correctly to the township..and all this anambra billionaires like staying in their village more than township..Thank God for Mr Peter 0bi for given us this man and for using using the intellect approach of an economist and planner..my heart is full of joy that my state and atleast somewhere in eastern nigeria is given the highlight of the world at large..am seeing massive employment in all aspect of life in anambra in the future..GOD help us Amen

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Ethan015(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Did he through any means reduce unemployment rate in the state?

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by meccuno: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enesi47:
please which of the estates are u talking about? Cause I have been to a lot of them. They are okay but not as fantastic as you portray them to be.......those places are emerging......cause there is not much difference between them and ogba
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
AnamCity:

But we want your father to take over from Obiano. Please what did your father achieve in his little family size? Now you have moved to Onitsha hospital. As for Onitsha General hospital it is under reconstruction, you will soon see a brand new facility. cool
How much were you paid? I used Onitsha general hospital as example not as the only thing that needs to be done. I know you are among the people Obiano is wasting our tax on but internet cannot save Obiano. It can only deceive those who are not on ground or those who doesnt care or those whose support begins and ends on internet. People threw satchet water on Obiano at Nkpor and you think thats how to show him support. He has failed. Presently, he is busy mounting christmas tree. 2018 will tell if anambra people need development or stagnation.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by konjivity: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is how to be a Governor! Not some Governor that is preoccupied with leveling unsubstantiated allegations against Okonji-Iweala and telling widows to go and die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by giles14(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Oga Willie,nice work but Pls extend dis good work to nnewi also.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Armaggedon: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
You are inadvertently displaying your fear in Obiano's administration. Peter Obi's government is not a standard for good governance However,Obiano's administration is much worse. Mind you, those fly-overs you uploaded there are part of Anambra section of Onitsha-enugu highway of which Peter Obi constructed from Brigde head till somewhere in Awkuzu.That highway is a Federal road which Obiano must receive the re-imbursement and thats why the construction is still ongoing. So,its actually a President Buhari legacy project. Show us the picture of any state government sponsored projects that Obiano has shown sign of completing in 4years.
Obiano is a grand criminal who is using 'Willie is working' propaganda campaign to swindle anambrarians. The only people that support Obiano's regime of idiocy are people that are benefitting financially from his administration and people from Anambra north who believe that Obiano's regime is their turn to rule.
you are a fool...'nough said

4 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Khez: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
is it the shopping mall or dualization of that road that matter most in Nnewi? Have you been to Uruagu or Umudim lately? or Is it Nkpor?

Complete state of comatose men

Thought I'd be able to hold something nua, before they vote him out cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / BokoHaram Members Caught IDP Camp In Gwoza (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.