Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 (6130 Views)

The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear / WW3 - Russia Orders All Officials To Fly Home Any Relatives Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Oh how exciting!! Those heels are too high. I only wear flats so lose the heels cheesy
oh aiittttt. make i paint low heel one na. grin grin
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by MrPresident1: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

No one knows when the lord will come, that's why I'm sighing. I am just tired of you and mrpresident's matter undecided

Ishi, you are right, no one knows the day or the hour of the Lord's coming but His coming will coincide with the destruction of Babylon, and this useless system that the beast is running.
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by MrPresident1: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
hmm bros. always bringing an abstract angle to every conversation. after you na charlie boy grin

Bros, Lai Mohammed na learner where you dey o wink grin
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Pack my own join o

Things to pack for your darling Ishilove:

Shoes

Handbags

Perfumes (Elizabeth Arden)

Ipod (does this thing still exist??)

Cream

Soap

Yeezy Sweater (all the holes in it will allow me wear it comfortably in our hot weather)

Brazilian Hair

Bra and Pant (Victoria Secrets)

Make-up kit from Mary Kay

12amps Powerbank (no light for my hood since October)

Beats by Dre

Shoes (size 42, not high heels)

Daz all... for now grin
Thief tongue
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2015
MrPresident1:

Bros, Lai Mohammed na learner where you dey o wink grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by MrPresident1: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2788452/muslims-stopped-entering-us-donald

World War 3 is in its dying phases, the clash of civilizations, the clash of ideologies, Western culture and civilization versus Islam. Islam is also expecting the Messiah, Christ, but Western civilization wants to rule for ever so it does not want the messiah, Christ to come.

All the rulers of the nations of the world are in bed with her, the harlot, they want to preserve and protect her and in so doing also protect their own reigns and kingship/kingdoms too, but Christ MUST reign. Christ is the ONE who has the sovereign right to rule, and He must rule, He will smash the kingdoms with a rod of iron, as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers, to smithereens!

Christ will reign and all knees must bow!

1 Like

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2016
LoL! So you ran here to be posting your madness. You dey fear? LoL.

Just like the boy who cried wolf, when the real wolf comes you'll be the first victim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Malia And Sasha Obama Were Loaned By Their Real Parents..." / The Richest Sultan In The World:sultan Of Brunei With Over 500 Porsche Cars / Why Nigerians Don't Tap Into South African Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.